Mini Event we were born with lightning in our heels

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Other
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
the rocks work as hard as the stars, to be what they are
The Voice nods as Amun begins to explain, but now is not the time nor the place. She'll hear out her child if he wishes to continue his tale. For now though, she only wants him whole—wants all of them whole—for this moment.

In the center of their little circle, electricity scatters out from the Voice and sizzles as if caged by those who stand around her. Not trapped now but impowered, the Voice laughed brightly as her power began to swell and surge like a giant wave amidst their clasped fingers.

Higher and brighter it rose, envigorated her bright ones and creating a light which was nearly blinding. Out of the cave the light flew and then straight up into the sky. Thunder and lightning crackled overhead as sheets of brilliant light filled the skies above the Tundra. Even in the Citadel they would see this light display.

Adrenaline, like a shot to the heart would course through those gathered as the lightning finally died away, as did the light; leaving only the Voice small but powerful, within the ring of her children.

"The next step is complete my bright ones...soon all the power I possess will be yours. Soon, you will know all the secrets of this world and in time, you will rule it as you were always meant to do. Soon not even the sun will be strong enough to stop you."
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:

Samuel
Tell me little dear if you've only lived here,
have you ever really lived at all?

Sam's face lit up in a happy smile as The Voice began to surge her power through them, as the electricity that underpinned their lives and beings flew around them and then up into the sky - what a beautiful sight. Along with her promise, Sam nearly felt like dancing (he didn't, years of social anxiety stopping that particular urge). Soon, it would all be right. Everyone would see The Voice only wanted the best for them all and all of Caido could be happy together.

Ruling, though...he hadn't heard about that before. This was not the place, but he knew he'd have to ask about that later. He wasn't sure how he felt about being thrust into hierarchy right at the top, when he'd spent weeks reassuring people The Voice believed in equality. Still, he had enough faith in her to believe it would be cleared up when he asked - it was not enough of a worry to stop him from looking to each of his family with a thrilled grin.

Zidane Rift
Tinkerer

Age: 58 | Height: 6'1 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Valentine Offline
Change author:
MP: 305
ZIDANE
Zidane's eyes were fixed on The Voice where she stood in all her glory as he were holding hands with the other Ascended's, he couldn't help but to squeeze Amun's hand slightly tighter in a sort of celebration that he had gotten his hand back. Even though what happened next made his ind trail away some for obvious reasons. The light turned brighter and brighter and yet Zidane's eyes were fixed at it all, his eyes reflecting the light as it rose up high in the sky. The electricity sparkled and all of a sudden the adrenaline filled him up which, for him, was an extraordinary sensation. As it died off his eyes where once again fixed at The Voice, feeling only warm feelings towards her right now.

He listened to her statement, sucking it up as he liked what he heard. He couldn't wait to see their full potential, would it make him strong enough to defeat the LongNight monsters? And what was it all together?
Don't mind me, I'm just marking my territory
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
my whole life is mine, but whoever says so will deprive me,
for it is infinite.
As The Voice’s energy thrummed through Amun and the rest of the Ascended, he grinned. The expression was as brilliant as anything that had ever graced his face. Not only was he restored in body, he was restored in spirit. He gave both Wessex and Zidane’s hands and excited squeeze.

The thunder and lightning didn't cause him to flinch. Instead, he laughed delightedly as the heavens erupted outside the cave. As their goddess spoke of what was to come his grin gained a bit of a triumphant edge to it. While he liked the sound of that, for now, if he could just see the ocean again he would be content.
by being moved I exert my empire,
making the dreams of night real
AMUN
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
WESSEX
after all is said and done
you're just a carnivore
let you in and drink my blood
you're nothing but a monster

The Voice’s laughter is intoxicating; it feeds Wessex, slipping through her like the booze of long ago, sending a smile to her solemn face and a lightness to her heavy soul. Buoyed by the display of power as it zips up into the sky and across the ether, the Wraith gazes in adoration at their Lady and all that she can do. It is pure awe. Love. Faith. Her gaze shifts from each of her gathered siblings (this is the first opening for some of them - for her, it is just as climactic as the first and second and she’s glad to be rid of the drama of the last one) and then back to their mother. Together, they are strong. She squeezes Amun’s hand in return before dropping it, relishing in the feel of adrenaline and the knowledge that yet another part of their world is open to them - open to everyone.

“Shall we do the same again, Lady?” she asks before they can leave. “Explore Torchline. Be your eyes. Bring you back into the world.”

Change author:
How she loves them. How she is proud of them. How she will lift them high, like the shining stars they are.

"If you would." She says with an almost playful tilt of her head, electric gaze cast towards Wessex with a nod. "The sun is higher there and you'll find that the locals are quite fond of their fire...for now there is little more I can do to protect you from that. But I will do what I can." Light beams through them all, and though it isn't much, they will find themselves slightly more resilient to the sun.

"Explore the coastal world...you'll find that the laws there are...easily bent, especially when it benefits those around you. I am sure some of you will be able to acquaint yourselves." She adds with a chuckle.

All present have received a +10% sunlight resistance increase!
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
for it is infinite.
As The Voice’s light washed over them, Amun basked in it. His grin was eager and ferocious, and it only grew more so as she spoke of Torchline, which sounded far more palatable to him than any region he'd seen in Caido. "We'll gladly be your messengers and your eyes and ears." The words carried a great deal of devotion, and quite a bit of eagerness.

He glanced around at the gathered Ascended, before returning his gaze to their goddess. "Is there anything else we can do for you? Besides exploring Torchline." He practically burned with the desire to prove himself to her, to repay her for the many kindnesses she'd shown him.
AMUN

Change author:
Turning to Amun, the goddess nods. "There does not exist a shrine for me there, as I'm sure you might have assumed." Her lips curve into a predatory smile. "Though it will be far harder to construct one—or two?—in Torchline. The Governor is a man who can be bought, but who cares little for anyone who doesn't prove their value to him. The same goes for the inhabitants of Torchline as a whole. They aren't a rather...scrupulous bunch, you might say."

In short, brute force wouldn't be as effective in Torchline, as much as strategy would.
Amun Arlun
Potter

Change author:
for it is infinite.
Amun nodded in response to The Voice’s comment. ”Then we will build you as many shrines as you wish, wherever. Just tell us what to do.” Although he was trying to keep himself calm, there was both an incredibly eager and an adoring tone to his words. All he wanted to do was prove his devotion. "And we shall be cautious in our dealings with the people of Torchline, especially this Governor." He smirked. "I'm sure we can think of something he wants."

Then, however, the potter hesitated. Rubbing his right wrist a little anxiously, he cast his eyes down from the goddess. "Forgive me for asking, but...you mentioned the possibility of acquiring a ship to me, once before. Is there one available? Or could you provide one?" He glanced around at the rest of the Ascended. "I would be happy to sail all of us around, to facilitate our exploration." Although he knew it was a partially selfish request—he longed to sail the ocean once more—he was also more than willing to transport all of his fellow Ascended wherever they wished to go.

Wherever they needed to go, to open up more of the world. But he needed a ship to do that. Or at least a boat.
AMUN

Change author:
"Very good. But for now, rest yourselves and know that none of this could be possible without you." Aka no rush, because everyone will revolt if we open another area so soon.

Amun, ever the opportunist—a quality she admired—held her attention for another moment. "Indeed...If your kin aid you, you'll find the work goes faster. Here is what I will need..." So saying the Voice explained what it would take for Amun to acquire a ship, both on his own or with the aid of the other ascended, before taking her leave of them.

(Sorry, timelines)

~FIN

IF Amun builds the ship on his own

1. Wood from the Mathair
2. A jewel from a cloud-manta
3. Scale from a mermaid
4. 5 sacrificed Hels
5. Eye of a Sear Cat

IF Amun builds the ship with other ascended

1. A thread with at least three ascended gathering rock from the Rainbow Road
2. A thread with at least five ascended catching a few Hels