Calm thee down, you heathen child
Observer

Age: 26 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 4 - Int:
MERAKI - Mythical - Spriggan (life-cycle acceleration) 物の哀れ - Mythical - Luxere (Magical fire)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
but no one seems to care about honesty
so i spend too much time in my head
You are a complete foil to Bastien in this moment: weary and annoyed as he is, you are a bubble of excitement. You walk animatedly in his wake, your fingers dancing over the cover of your notebook. Probably you should have realized that this wasn't an actual invitation, but just a way to get you to shut up during the creation of the memorial. Further still you should have realized that Bastien probably doesn't actually want to have this conversation at all. But you have recognized neither of these things, and so as the ascended sits you do as well, placing your notebook flat on your knobby knees.

"Question one." You don't hold your punches after all. "Why do the people who lost friends and family during Fiat Lux need a memorial to remember them? Why can't they just do it in their minds? Why do they have to come to your shrine? And if they don't have to, then what was the purpose? And why was asking about it rude? Why would it hurt their feelings?" This is all said in one breath of air, your bright blue eyes focused intently on Bastien before looking fixedly at the blank pages of your notebook, waiting to fill them full.

Messages In This Thread
Calm thee down, you heathen child - by Bastien - 01-14-2020, 07:07 PM
RE: Calm thee down, you heathen child - by Oia'i'o - 01-14-2020, 07:14 PM