Calm thee down, you heathen child
Observer

Age: 26 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 4 - Int:
MERAKI - Mythical - Spriggan (life-cycle acceleration) 物の哀れ - Mythical - Luxere (Magical fire)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
but no one seems to care about honesty
so i spend too much time in my head
"Does that make me an artist?" You ask doubtfully. Though by some reasoning if you're fueled by the same things, you're the same sort of thing. You aren't entirely sure about this, and given your utter lack of interest or understanding of art, are thusly not terribly excited about the prospect.

"In any way?" You breathe. If that's all that's required...well, your magic is more than able to do that. You can simply suck everyone into an illusory world where they can deal with their problems for years and years if they need, and then just pop them out again as if nothing has happened.

"How do I know when someone is solemn or upset? So many people hide their emotions and act like nothing is wrong. How can anyone know what someone is actually feeling?" This you say with no small amount of exasperation, looking unhappily down at your notebook. It isn't your fault human-animals are so deceptive.

"Oh?" This draws a bright smile from you. "Like I can write down what I see, and you can tell me what it is they're feeling? And the things I want to ask them, I can ask you?!" These, for you are clearly, the magic words.

Messages In This Thread
Calm thee down, you heathen child - by Bastien - 01-14-2020, 07:07 PM
RE: Calm thee down, you heathen child - by Oia'i'o - 01-15-2020, 01:10 AM