Calm thee down, you heathen child
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
The simplicity of animals vs humans was a whole other debate Bastien could get into and he resisted for the moment, trying to focus on one big concept at once. "Oh, but I did answer your question. You see, my point is that art can be anything. Really, the definition can only be made by you. What do you think is art, Oia'i'o? I gave you my answer." He was a firm believer that art was not something easily pinned down or boxed into any one definition or visual style; that it was a force understood differently by each person who looked upon it.

"Well...perhaps you should not try to experiment on grieving people." Trying to frame it as she did, as if the mourners were a science project, he continued: "You could easily offend them and then they will not want to speak to you again, may spread negative news about you. That would halt your future investigations, hm?"

As for himself, though, he was more than willing to try out the magic. Unsure of what was involved he held out a hand. "Go ahead."

He nodded to Oia's question. "It may not work with everyone, but no one can please every person. I think it would help you in the long run, though...or...your brother, is he more skilled at these things than yourself? Maybe he could try to tell people about your difficulties before you begin a conversation." Now that he thought about it, it was odd to see Oia without Kaimana hanging around somewhere nearby; until now he had thought them almost eternally bound, unable to be without each other.

Taking the answer of maybe with a grin, he laughed and did not push any further.
You can't change the system from within
The system changes you and makes you panic!
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
Calm thee down, you heathen child - by Bastien - 01-14-2020, 07:07 PM
RE: Calm thee down, you heathen child - by Bastien - 01-19-2020, 10:27 AM