Hall of the Lore King

Age: 316 | Height: | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 0 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Silphi Away
Change author:
MP: 0
Aonghas gave a slight smile at the notion he was still welcome to join the Loreseekers and then followed Jigano into the Guild Hall. However as soon as he crossed the threshold he found himself stopping to take in the sight of the Hall, and truly it was a sight to behold. There was some familiarity in the grandiose character of the room. It was something that reminded him of his own Halls he had presided over in his own domain. Something he was sure now he wouldn’t get to see again.

He remained where he was, not following Jigano further into the Hall just yet, and was instead hit with a feeling of misplaced nostalgia. However the Guildmaster’s question snapped him out of his momentary haze. He wasn’t entirely sure how to answer the question either. “I suppose I can say the most fascinating thing to me since I arrived has been Caido itself. From what I understand there have been many obstacles blocking further exploration into the land… The barrier near the Spire that was brought down in the past year or so for example.” With a shrug he began to make his way over to where Jigano had put down the bags and placed the satchel he had been carrying down beside them.

”I suppose I’d be most interested in pushing further into the land that seems to be resistant to visitors.” A hand came up to scratch the back of his neck. ”I do realise that Caido is full of people with capabilities far more impressive than my own. Those with abilities much like yourself-” He gestured to Jigano, thinking back to his healing abilities and his power over the earth in the Oasis. ”I’m also sorry to say that I’ve held no membership to any Guild before, if any existed in my lands I was unaware of them.”

”I do hope though that regardless you can find some use for me.” He had wanted to nip that in the bud before the questions of his experience arose or before the chip on his shoulder about him losing his own abilities got any larger. ”Perhaps you could tell me a little about your other members? I’m a little at a loss of their names."

Messages In This Thread
Hall of the Lore King - by Aonghas - 01-18-2020, 03:34 AM
RE: Hall of the Lore King - by Jigano - 01-18-2020, 04:35 AM
RE: Hall of the Lore King - by Aonghas - 01-21-2020, 11:36 PM
RE: Hall of the Lore King - by Jigano - 01-22-2020, 04:51 PM
RE: Hall of the Lore King - by Aonghas - 01-23-2020, 12:48 AM
RE: Hall of the Lore King - by Jigano - 01-23-2020, 05:55 PM
RE: Hall of the Lore King - by Aonghas - 01-26-2020, 07:00 PM
RE: Hall of the Lore King - by Jigano - 01-27-2020, 03:48 PM
RE: Hall of the Lore King - by Aonghas - 05-11-2020, 02:12 AM
RE: Hall of the Lore King - by Jigano - 05-12-2020, 07:53 PM
RE: Hall of the Lore King - by Aonghas - 05-19-2020, 11:12 PM