Hall of the Lore King

Age: 316 | Height: | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 0 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Silphi Away
Change author:
MP: 0
Aonghas noted the rueful expression on Jigano’s face. He shifted uncomfortably before he had straightened up and continued into the Hall. As the Sage spoke of the portals his interest was piqued but left that as a topic to explore later. His brow furrowed at the mention of the Voice, he already knew there was split public opinion on it. However to him it was yet another God to have nothing to do with.

As Jigano spoke of the Greatwood Aonghas listened keenly. Getting lost in the woods at this point didn’t seem too off-putting for him. He looked up curiously at the name Sidhe, he wondered for a moment if it was perhaps related to the Other World spirits he knew of. Perhaps getting lost in the woods was definitely something he should be adding to his agenda at some point in the near future. ”Yes I suppose our previous monarch really marred any hope of peaceful arrangements between ourselves and the Fae.” There wasn’t much tone behind the statement, just a spoken observation. ”It’s a great shame really. We could have learned much from natives…” Aonghas felt his brow crease again, all too familiar with the fallout of when ignorant mortals tread where they don’t belong.

”Although I agree with exploring the rest of the Greatwood, as much as possible without any toe stepping of course.” He followed up with a nod.

Aonghas cast a glance over his shoulder to the entrance of the Hall, beyond which the list of members had been stationed by the door. He hadn’t taken the opportunity to look at it. Feeling a little guilty for making Jigano recite each member he listened earnestly. Something he was painfully aware of were his lack of magical gifts, or that he wasn’t a native. When the wondering of what exactly he could offer the guild crept into his mind he felt himself inch backwards a little. ”I’m sorry for Loren.” He spoke with sincerity in his voice. ”From all I have seen he is a great mage. His absence is a loss.”

His hands lingered on the satchel, his fingertips apprehensively traced the fastenings before he spoke. ”I do wonder then, if I have perhaps offered myself prematurely. I realise that compared to the Guild’s other members I am at quite the disadvantage of offerings.” Visibly uncomfortable with what he was saying, the Celt tried correcting himself. ”But I have no purpose here in Caido and I hope to change that. If I can contribute anything, even if just another body to throw at cleaning the stacks, then I would be grateful.” Speaking so lowly of himself felt like ash in his mouth. However, if he were able to busy himself in any way he had hoped it would ignite a sense of purpose, or give him some feeling of control back.

Messages In This Thread
Hall of the Lore King - by Aonghas - 01-18-2020, 03:34 AM
RE: Hall of the Lore King - by Jigano - 01-18-2020, 04:35 AM
RE: Hall of the Lore King - by Aonghas - 01-21-2020, 11:36 PM
RE: Hall of the Lore King - by Jigano - 01-22-2020, 04:51 PM
RE: Hall of the Lore King - by Aonghas - 01-23-2020, 12:48 AM
RE: Hall of the Lore King - by Jigano - 01-23-2020, 05:55 PM
RE: Hall of the Lore King - by Aonghas - 01-26-2020, 07:00 PM
RE: Hall of the Lore King - by Jigano - 01-27-2020, 03:48 PM
RE: Hall of the Lore King - by Aonghas - 05-11-2020, 02:12 AM
RE: Hall of the Lore King - by Jigano - 05-12-2020, 07:53 PM
RE: Hall of the Lore King - by Aonghas - 05-19-2020, 11:12 PM