Hall of the Lore King

Age: 316 | Height: | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 0 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Silphi Away
Change author:
MP: 0
There it was; the look of pity he begrudged so much. Aonghas did his best to right himself once more. A somewhat forced breathy laugh left him at his own foolish remark about giving his entirety. He definitely needed whatever was left of his effort to control these wily emotions overcoming him, at least in this particular moment. Listening intently to what the Sage said next, Aonghas contemplated the offer of taking up lodgings within the Antheneum. “Thank you for the offer. I would appreciate that.”

Dealing with humans had always been an interesting venture for the Kelpie, there was something so earnest to the interactions that he tried to meet halfway. He wasn’t ever sure how disingenuous he came off. With the words that followed, Aonghas had made sure to keep his gaze down until the very end. It had been a muddle of shame  and his own humanity shinning through. When he finally did look up and met Jigano’s eyes he made sure to listen to his words with the care in which the Bard had offered him.

There was a great pang of many uncomfortable feelings in his chest when Aonghas thought of what he left behind, and he knew he would’ve been more at peace had he been able to leave his own heart there too. There had been some consternation to Jigano’s voice that creased Aonghas’ brow. He tried not to pry into the goings on of the Head of the Loreseeker’s life… However, he supposed now he could call him a friend. This hadn’t been what he had used his human form for before, so to the best of his understanding the pair were friends. ”Perhaps I am lucky then, to have access to those who have been through the same experience of arriving here to aid me”, Aonghas replied in regards to the notion of being helped by Naturals.

It was, however, what followed that truly stung. He remained quiet some time after the Sage had finished speaking. Normally able to keep up with with a light quip, Jiagno’s words sank in him like lead. What was lacking… It was hard not to think of that phrase more personally. What was he lacking? He thought he knew that well enough, the pain in his chest told him so. He was still grieving quietly for what he found to be the purpose of his very spirit. The struggle was moving on from that to be useful in any meaningful way.

Realising his silence had gone on long enough, Aonghas managed to right himself once again. “I would be glad to assist with the knowledge lacked, specifically with Naturals we have limited contact with”, he thought of the strained relations with the Fae. ”And of course, I understand there has been new land made aware to us via the portals….”

Aonghas had his questions about the portals, what with having zero interaction with them himself. ”Although, I am curious as to how safe these portals actually are, especially in regards to how they were opened”. Eyebrows lifted he gazed to the bard curiously, offering him either the opportunity to answer the interpreted question or ignore it completely.

Messages In This Thread
Hall of the Lore King - by Aonghas - 01-18-2020, 03:34 AM
RE: Hall of the Lore King - by Jigano - 01-18-2020, 04:35 AM
RE: Hall of the Lore King - by Aonghas - 01-21-2020, 11:36 PM
RE: Hall of the Lore King - by Jigano - 01-22-2020, 04:51 PM
RE: Hall of the Lore King - by Aonghas - 01-23-2020, 12:48 AM
RE: Hall of the Lore King - by Jigano - 01-23-2020, 05:55 PM
RE: Hall of the Lore King - by Aonghas - 01-26-2020, 07:00 PM
RE: Hall of the Lore King - by Jigano - 01-27-2020, 03:48 PM
RE: Hall of the Lore King - by Aonghas - 05-11-2020, 02:12 AM
RE: Hall of the Lore King - by Jigano - 05-12-2020, 07:53 PM
RE: Hall of the Lore King - by Aonghas - 05-19-2020, 11:12 PM