Flirting New Ambition
Peter Pikely

Age: 33 | Height: 5’3” | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 87
PETER
Despite everything he had left behind, Peter felt like he had a place in Halo. Though the snow made everything seem unfriendly on first glance, it really just enhanced the good, the rugged beauty of the landscape, the starkness of the days and nights. It all brought Peter back to a simpler time, gazed at through rose coloured glasses now.

Of course he knew how everything had changed, how it had all become so good. He had been blessed. He’d had a goddess take pity on him, give him a chance, and he had bloomed. And now, that he was a garden where he could flourish, he was going to offer thanks. In his hands was a crown, forged specially, a favour he’d had to trade a lot for, given the other, far more useful things the metal could be used for. Every surface of it was painstakingly etched, swirling designs dancing over the surface like the tails of a comet. It was simple yes, but he had gone to great lengths to make sure it was perfect.

”Lady Safrin?” He began softly, not knowing how private the temple in the citadel really was and not really wanted to be overheard. ”I would like to... like  to thank you. You’ve made my life so much better, with something so simple. I wanted to... to offer a token of my thanks. I hope you’ll like it.”
please don’t believe in me
please disagree with me

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin/Moderator Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Oh, how she does like flattery. Gifts too.

The crown disappears in a swirl of lilac and silver smoke. A tendril reaches out to sweetly sing across Peter's cheek in appreciation for the gift. Peter feels rejuvenated for having visited, but Safrin does not appear.
Peter Pikely

Age: 33 | Height: 5’3” | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 87
PETER
The curl of smoke surprised Peter, not enough that he actually drew back, but he did blink, and gasp. Before, when he'd received no answer, that had been it. An oppressive silence, a clear sense of being ignored at best and not noticed at worse. This though, was different.

His gift is gone, and a touch strokes across his face, making him smile, and lean into the sweet coloured smoke. Even the lack of answer is gentler, because he knows hes been seen. It's a nice change, one that puts a spring in his step as he leaves the shrine.

-End
please don’t believe in me
please disagree with me