maybe next time he'll think before he cheats
For Jata
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
PHOEBE
”EVERYBODY OUT!” Phoebe yelled as she slammed open the door of the bar with all her might. Pim echoed her statement, roaring loudly as lightning prickled along his teeth.

Phoebe marched in, a shovel she had gotten from her shed in one hand. How dare he?! How stupid did he think she was?! Livid didn’t even begin to cover how angry she was. Her rose colored glasses suddenly went deep red as she swung the shovel at the bar, glass bottles shattering and alcohol spraying everywhere. He treated her like less than dirt. He went out of his way to make her feel badly. He did nothing but piss and moan while she cook his meals, cleaned his house, and did his laundry. And then he cheated on her too? She slammed the shovel against the bar again, dragging it along the surface to send the last of the bottles and glasses crashing to the ground.

He probably thought she was a push over. He probably thought she would just stand there and snivel and cry. But she was sick of crying. She was sick of being walked over, of not being taken seriously. She was over people misconstruing her kindness for weakness. Apparently they needed some good old fashioned violence to understand – so violent she would be. Pim roared again and breathed lightning across the bar, intricate linear patterns burning into the wood. Phoebe swung the shovel again and again and again, breaking chairs and tables and bottles and wares – if she saw it, it shattered and splintered and cracked.

Her rampage raged on until she was breathless and trembling from the exertion, and even still she swung the shovel, destroying whatever she could.
and then there's me, always waiting for you
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Online
Change author:
MP: 2712
but i come to life, come to life
some princes don't become kings
He doesn’t expect to find people standing outside of the bar. Doesn’t expect her to go and try to destroy it all. He takes a deep heavy breath, pushing through until he gets to the door, bypassing it with a determination deep within him. He’d offered this as a place to stay for people who needed it, regardless of what Phoebe thought, what he’s done. Melita was here, Maea was here… the wall in the back held the lantern for Lusea and whatever else he had left of her, that he wonders if she’s gone inside to set it aflame — already knowing how flammable it is on the inside with all the alcohol.

She hasn’t, yet, but there’s damage. And lots of it. And Phoebe swinging a shovel right in the middle of it, Pim blasting the rainbow sparks of lightning until it etches into the table top of the bar and along the floor. It’s a chaotic attempt at destruction, and he pauses in the doorway to survey the damage, clenching his he tight, before making his way over toward her to snatch the shovel out of her hand.

Not caring anymore.

A rational response.” He hisses to her, “Sure, maybe instead of waiting to see what happened, let’s destroy a place that other people live in?” He levels his dark shadowed gaze to her, waiting for her to call off Pim and/or fight him back.
even at the best of times,
i'm out of my mind
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Change author:
PHOEBE
The shovel was grabbed mid-swing but Phoebe held on still, head snapping to the side to glare at him. ”A rational response? You want a rational response?!” she shrieked, face red as she leaned up towards him. It was as though she were blight ridden again, except there was true clarity in her eyes. She knew what she was doing, but she didn’t care. She had been pushed past an invisible limit, a chord snapped in her mind.

”A rational response to what, Jata? Weeks of living with you being a complete and utter asshole? Burying five children in the span of a year? One heartbreak after another? Losing the only family I have? You betraying what little trust I had left in you? And you want a rAtIoNaL rEsPoNsE?!” she said, voice rising with each phrase, arms shaking as she tried to tug the shovel away from him. Rational was gone. Frey had been right, what she felt was all that mattered and what she felt was pure, blinding rage.

Suddenly she threw her weight forward, trying to shove him away by checking him with her shoulder. ”I am so sick and tired of your bullshit! You think you can get away with anything because I’m so nice and small and whatever other crap you think about me? Well I am DONE being NICE!” she screamed, and if she had managed to get the shovel back, would slam it on the nearest piece of furniture.
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
Yes, yes he does want a rational response — fingers digging into the shovel despite her attempt to tug it out of her hands. He’d always been stronger than her, though the shrieks are only amplified with the earring in his ear — and he fights the urge to wince at the intensity of the sound.

He lets her try to tug the shovel away, keeping a hold of it as he stares at her with his dark shadowed gaze. “Yeah, forgive me if I do. People live here, Phoebe. As the Dean of the Medical College and the midwife you tell people so much about being, I’d think you’d care about that a bit fucking more than you do now.” His jaw clenches and he aims to try and step forward to pull the shovel out of her hands.

But she surges at him instead, putting off his balance because of his weakness, what he’s just endured, his illness. He stumbles back and releases the shovel, only to watch her smash another piece of furniture. He surges back at her when he recovers, reaching to tear the shovel away from her if he can. “Take it out on me then, not the fucking bar.” Not the only thing he’s got left of Lusea, the place he’d made a solace for Melita, the place he’d opened for Maea to stay at.

It was my blood test, that was what you felt.” He growls by way of explanation, teeth grit as he hopes to distract her further from trashing his bar. “I wasn’t fucking someone else, regardless of what you think.
i'm out of my mind
SUNJATA
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Change author:
PHOEBE
”SURPRISE! I DON’T CARE!” she shouted at him, nearly falling forward as he tugged the shovel loose from her hands. But then she started to laugh a rather crazed laugh. How freeing it was to simply not care. To simply let it all go with a big fuck you to the world. ”I don’t care what anyone thinks! I don’t care what anyone feels! You are the biggest sack of shit to ever walk Caido and I absolutely will take it out on this bar because it’s the only thing you give a shit about!” she yelled, picking up a knick-knack that had fallen off the mantel and chucking it towards a window.

”I am done {i]caring{i}. It is all I have ever done hand what has it got me?! Walked on!”[/say} she said, chucking another decoration at the window. ”Cheated on!” Another thing thrown. ”So I’m done! You can all go jump off a cliff for all I care!” she shouted, throwing another piece of debris.

At his excuse she only raged more. ”Last time I checked, blood tests don’t make you cum on the spot, Jata, how STUPID do you think I am?!” she screamed at him, chucking one last bit of chair at the bar.
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
She doesn’t care, and for a moment he’s fine to let that settle. The fact that she’s broken, a side of her he hasn’t seen but likely should have. Especially when she laughs, that maniacal insane sound that he listens to as he keeps the shovel out of her reach, tossing it back behind him among the rest of the destruction – because it didn’t matter anymore, did it? But the mention that she’s taking it out on the bar has him shaking his head, advancing toward her, to try and restrain her in some form. “Take it out on me, not the fucking bar.” He reiterates, trying to get her to focus her rage on him and not the place that people had lived in, the piece he has left of home.

She’s done caring, and he’s fine with that. Because he’d never asked her to, never wanted her to, he finds he’s given up caring too. But her accusations, while not entirely wrong, were also something that has him pausing, reaching for her again in the attempt to hold onto a part of her to get her to stop, to push her out of the bar, to assess the damage and where to fucking start after all of this. “Ascended blood test, Phoebe.” He growls, a deep sound leaving his throat as his exhaustion shines through.

Besides, you fucking hired him.” He adds, unable to stop his tongue, wanting to say anything to pause her destruction and shove her out. “But that’s whatever. I didn’t know how to tell you about it because of how you’d react. Good to know this is it.” A muscle feathers in his jaw and he tries to herd her by getting into her space back toward the front of the door to leave. He can’t help the thundering of his chest, the exhaustion that’s set in, the anger at the destruction caused to an innocent place when she should have come for him instead.

I’m done with this, done with this spite marriage, done trying. Phoebe. Get out of my fucking bar. It's over.” Lifting his left hand he removes the ring, tossing it into the rubble behind him – wondering if he can find a way to break the enchantment and turn it into something else because god, it was a great gift. It’s too bad the attachment is to this of all things.
i'm out of my mind
SUNJATA
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Change author:
PHOEBE
Jata came towards her again, and this time she rushed forward, trying to check him with her shoulder again. ”DON’T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!” she shouted, lip curled back in a snarl. ”You’ve spent weeks treating me like trash, so trash is what you have!” she said, gesturing to the bar, the majority of it smashed and broken to pieces.

At his continued excuses she only laughed and shook her head. ”Sure. An Ascended blood test. How convenient.” she said. But the real whammy, him throwing his ring behind him, telling her to get out, telling her he was through – Phoebe grinned, crazed and maniacal. ”Let me tell you a little secret, jackass – you had to actually have to try at something in order to be done with it. Lucky for you, I don’t want you or your lying face around anyways.” she said, still snickering as she walked around him. As she did so she ducked down and snatched up the ring he had tossed. ”And since my god blessed this, I think I’ll take it. It’ll be the only good thing you ever got me.” she said, walking out of the bar, Pim hot on her heels.
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
She rushes at him again, and he takes the hit square in the chest, letting her gesture and fly her hands everywhere – at least she’s stopped throwing things. His own lip curls slightly with her own frustration, a scoff, a shake of his horned head. “Thanks for that.” Sunjata half murmurs, before explaining what happened – things had progressed and devolved, drifted further, fallen apart at the seams and he’d begged Nate for it again.

He’s not entirely sure why.

But the frustration is evident in his face, the curl of his lip. He lets her think what she wants to, the idea that she had been a dream come true for him, when he’d never dreamed it in the first place. “Ha, I’ll let you keep believing I didn’t.” A brief rumble leaves his lips, half a sneer. She walks around him then, plucking the ring from the destruction she’s caused, and he watches her and the pink dragon leave, not making an effort to try and grab the ring – unsure if he could.

He’d find a way to get it back eventually.

But she leaves, and he watches her go before turning back to survey the damage, stretching his ringless hand open and closed with a shake of his head. And then he’s got to clean it up, doesn’t he?

- FIN
i'm out of my mind
SUNJATA