Bartender I Really Did It This Time
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
so you say you want a deathbed scene, the knowledge that comes
before knowledge
and you want it dirty
A soft hum comes from deep in Nate's throat, an acknowledgement of both the words, and the fact that Sunjata seemed to want to move away from the subject. A sore spot then, in some way. There's been enough struggle for the day, but Nate does squirrel the information away for later. Maybe for a time when he can get the other man drunk, more willing to talk without filters.

The grin that crosses Nate's face is downright predatory, amusement making his eyes dance as he watches the attuned squirm with his suggestion. Its not unlike the look he'd had on his face just before biting the last time; hungry, like his eyes alone could devour the other. He took a step back towards the door, brows raised in quiet consideration before deciding fuck it. He couldn't get any more kicked out. It seems their minds are going in similar directions, judging by the question, and Nate feels his grin only widen. "I get the same thing out of it you do." He takes another step closer. "But it's the only time I get to feel like that. It makes it a little more addicting."

Nate jumps as a tongue flicks across his ear, ruining the effect he'd been going for a little bit. He cant be mad though, just chuckles and moves to offer his fingers to lick instead of his ear. He has to snort at the best doctor line though, shaking his head. "Unless I'm the only doctor you've been to, there's no way I'm the best. And honestly... I'm not really a doctor. Not going by my home standards at least." He offers this out like some kind of branch of trust, or some connection between them, a signifier of closeness.

As for whether hes interested, well... "It depends what exactly you mean by spies, I guess." Nate responds, eyes dipping to the hint of fangs between Sunjata's lips before lifting back up to meet his eyes again. Waiting for an explanation.
and no one can figure out what you want
and you won’t tell them
NATE
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
i'm not a whole person, and i dont think i ever will be
parts of me died in the house i grew up in
Sunjata’s gaze levels on Nate, spotting the way the man’s bright gaze could root him to the spot, reminds him of not too long ago when they had and his back aches with the memory of the wall, the bites aching with the hint of a memory that he pushes through with it as Nate steps back at first… But then goes no further and Sunjata finally manages to shift his gaze to Haai. The revealing of information, however, is one that Sunjata quirks his head to. “Well it was tempting until that.” He offers with a breathy chuckle, trying to push back the tightness of his throat.

The sudden intensity is brought away as Nate jumps and Haai licks his ear. At the offer of hands, however, the griffin licks at his fingers, nibbling playfully here and there with a calmness to her ears, content, pleased.

Ah, I spent a lot of my time in Korofi with medics of a sort.” He shrugs. “Any time I had to go to a real doctor I was usually too fucked up to realize I’d been.” A snort to that. He doesn’t think any less of Nate for the admission, and in fact it endears him a bit more to the Attuned. Lusea had healed him a number of times, had left the scars from her stitches on his body. “You’re good enough of one to me at least.” In case it helps, maybe, he’s not sure.

The mention of spies has Sunjata moving away from the center of the room toward the desk, shuffling things aside. “Right now I’m currently trying to talk Wessex into letting us help the Ascended find portals. I’ve got a couple of people in Halo right now keeping tabs, but I need more members for Torchline and the like.” He shrugs, voice a casual seriousness that’s akin to him talking business. “Just kind of keeping an idea of what’s going on, where to strike if need be.
& i visit them in dreams
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
before knowledge
and you want it dirty
It's almost a shame when Sunjata's eyes move away from him, shifting over towards his companion instead. Nate feels a little spark of something he can't quite put a name to, something frustrated and wanting, and he steps closer again, all but demanding the other mans attention. "It's a bearable loss, considering I can make up for it." He laughs, and his eyes trail down to the marks on Sunjata's neck, his arm. "I haven't been drunk since I turned though, and that's the real shame."

Haai may have ruined the moment, but that didn't mean there couldn't be others, that he couldn't make a new one. It was always easier to throw himself headfirst into something new than it was to try and deal with his emotions, and Sunjata was something new. Someone newly available. And now that the griffin is distracted, Nate has a chance to build something up again. Test the floodwaters, so to speak.

"What, did you get in a lot of fights or something?" Though theres still that ever present easiness to his voice, Nate has focused a little more, interested in the snippets of the other mans old life. Besides, from the sound of it, it was something he could empathize with, at least a little. He'd been a rowdy kid too. The reassurance has him grinning warmly, though its not really necessary. "I am trained. And I'm not gonna sit here and let you, or anyone, die." So saying, he leans in, temporarily closing the distance between them to tap his fingers against the others jaw, his own kind of reassurance. "Not if I can help it at least."

Nate doesn't move to follow this time, just pivots easily to follow the attuned with his gaze. "I'm not actually sure there's anything that needs to be found for the portals." He offers the information freely, keeping just enough to himself that nothing could be traced back to him. "It's more of a magic thing than a task thing, as far as I've been told." Torchline perks him up. Sam had gone and been back in barely a day, and all Nate decides from that is it's probably a good place to avoid his fellow ascended, for a while at least. "I wouldn't mind a beach vacation. I'll probably need to go anyway, for my Lady," He gave no indication who he was talking about with this, the Voice or Wessex or maybe even Rex, "I might was well kill two birds with one stone, right?" Keep an eye out and discover whatever was needed for the portals next.

"You guys got some kind of initiation? If I was planning on joining?" Which he obviously is, but he might as well be ready if part of it is going to be getting his ass beaten.
and you won’t tell them
NATE
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
His eyes do slip back to Nate as he takes the steps closer, focusing on that intense gaze he’s granted — rooted briefly, again, watching the other man’s gaze slip to the bites, the easy fanged grin, and Sunjata can’t help the slight smirk that crosses his face, curling the edges. “That is a shame. But you’re right, you do make up for it.” An easy tease, a slight snort.

But with all the movement, Haai is still exhausted, shifting on Nate’s shoulders with one last nibble to push off him to land on a bed and curl up along the furs to fall back asleep. The question, distracts Sunjata enough to not notice the pulse of exhaustion from his companion, and he gives a wider smile to Nate, a tilt of his head. “I was a boxer for a time when I joined the Korofi rebellion.” He explains, shoulders shrugging. “And since I’m the Arbiter’s son — the Arbiter was basically the king of making and writing the laws back home—, I got my ass handed to me a lot at first.” Until he’d learned, at the very least. Became one of them. Seen what his father had done first hand to their fellow people, not unlike anything that had happened to him as well.

But those are darker topics, and he sticks to the lightness of it — of Nate’s gaze as he steps closer, a grin, a tap to his jaw that reflects in Sunjata’s stormy gaze as a spark of lightning. “So you’ve reminded me.” He manages to say, shooting a playful wink to the other man, slipping out from beneath the presence. Sunjata may be taller, but something about the way the man had handled him against the wall, leaves his mouth somewhat dry, finding the Ascended’s presence quite large indeed.

And he shifts toward the desk, talking of plans to Torchline and portals. The information is beneficial, and Sunjata keeps his back turned to Nate as he focuses on cataloguing the information. “Interesting.” He hums thoughtfully, opening a drawer to pull the silver circlet out, turning back toward Nate and approaching and allowing his steel eyes to seek out electric blues. Getting back into Nate’s space is surprisingly easy, and he reaches up to grasp the man’s wrist to place the silver bracelet around it. “Initiation is usually just impressing me. Consider myself impressed.” A brief smirk, a wink, not sure what else to say to that when they both know the reason for it.
& i visit them in dreams
SUNJATA
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
before knowledge
and you want it dirty
”The only real bitch about it is... I need a partner to make it really worthwhile.” As the other man well knew. ”Least a guy like me isn’t alone a lot.” Nate’s teasing now, seeing what kind of reactions he can pull from Sunjata. It’s... almost cute, like he has no idea what to do, how to respond to what Nate is doing.

Haai leaves his shoulder then, pushing off him and disappearing into what looks like a little nest. It’s adorable, but also a little bit of a relief. Nate can’t take the distraction she makes, even if she is wonderful. He wants to pay more attention to her companion than her. At the moment.

Boxing and rebellion. Somehow the two things didn’t sound like they went together, and yet Nate could see them both suiting Sunjata. Just... not at the same time. ”So you... were some kind of prince, and went rogue.” He tipped his head towards the other man, checking for some sign that that was an acceptable brief. ”No offence, but I’d probably want to kick your ass too.” Laughing, Nate looks over the other man again, with fresh eyes.  ”Bet I could give you a run for your money though.”

The wink draws a different kind of laugh from him, bright and infectious. There’s no move made to step closer again, not yet. Nate takes a mostly figurative breath, and watches the other mans back thoughtfully. He’s not quite sure what he really wants from this, if he’s being honest with himself. It would be easy, he thinks, to try and scrape some feeling from this, a panacea, but easier still to just dive in the way he would any other indulgence, face first, and hope he still had something left of it in the morning. Tacky, but what did he care about that right now?

When Sunjata turns back towards him, the intensity, the smoulder is back in Nate’s eyes. He’s interested in whatever was pulled out of the drawer, but not enough to let his gaze shift as he is approached. He even lets his wrist be taken easily, though his eyes widen with amusement when it happens, preceding another laugh. ”If you thought that was impressive, then I think I know a few ways to really blow your mind.” They still haven’t said anything out right, but Nate toes the line again, leaning in almost to closely so he can ask a low question. ”I know I can assume, but you never actually said if you liked it.”
and you won’t tell them
NATE
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Nate’s teasing draws a rough chuckle from Sunjata, as well as a nod. “Me neither.” He teases back, an easy grin forming across his face at that. “Though entirely of the female variety.” A bit of honesty tacked in, brows wiggling in amusement, wondering what kind of response from Nate that particular bit of information might receive. Still, Sunjata explains in a roundabout way what he’s done, and Nate picks it up fairly quickly. “I was, and I did.” He confirms with amusement.

Still, he lets Nate look him over, before a throaty laugh leaves him. “Right now? Absolutely.” He jests back, amusement lighting up the shadows of his eyes. But if Sunjata was at his fullest and best? He wonders who would win. Provided bites weren’t part of the fight. He thinks he could probably take the Ascended, or at the very least get a few decent punches in.

Instead, Sunjata shifts toward his desk, grabbing one of the bracelets before returning to Nate – and immediately finds those bright predatory eyes settled on him – hungry and simmering, and Sunjata shifts his focus toward the wrist to clasp the bracelet around before finding out he’s reluctantly letting the Ascended’s wrist go. His gaze lifts once more to find Nate’s, still in his space, still not stepping back. “Do you, now?” He snorts, until Nate’s closing in and his low voice reminds him of the Ruins, of what started all of this, and he swallows almost a bit hard at the feelings it arises within him.

Mmm, well I wouldn’t have asked you to bite me again if I didn’t, so.” He replies back, accented voice a bit rougher at that, tilting his head slightly as if Nate needed the proof again of the multiple bites. “I’ve just never done it before, to be honest.” A rise and fall of tattooed shoulders, the briefest curl of a smirk on his face.
& i visit them in dreams
SUNJATA
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
before knowledge
and you want it dirty
Oh. Oh. Well that explains a lot, doesn’t it? The strange sort of flustered way Sunjatas responding to everything he does. And only makes Nate that much more smug. ”Well I’m honoured I got to break that streak.” Now it’s his turn to waggle his brows, a conspiratorial wink pushing the whole thing over the top. He is pleased to know he summed everything up nicely, and just nods his understanding, a clearly impressed look on his face.

”I wouldn’t fight you while you’re sick, cmon. What do you think I am?” Nate feigned offence; he’d just gotten through his whole spiel about being a doctor and helping people after all. ”Maybe we can put it to the test, when you’re better.” Maybe it was cheating on his end, considering the lack of pain, but Nate figured he’d still go down if he was hit hard enough. More likely than not, it would be the kind of match that dragged out, the two of them fairly evenly matched.

A single huff of laughter comes from Nate as the attuned all but refuses to meet his eyes. Now that he knows the reason for it, it’s cute. Not a word he’d use out loud to describe the other man, but one that sticks in his head regardless. ”I do. In fact, I’D even say I have a lot of practice being... impressive.” He says easily, glad for the closeness between them so he can really see the kind of effect he has on Sunjata. The bob of his throat, the glassy, overwhelmed look in his eyes.

”I guess that’s true. Asking for more doesn’t mean that you’d still like it at this point though..” He points out, no longer trying to hide the roughness of his own voice, the way his eyes drag away from their stormy mirrors to gaze fondly at the marks on the attuned’s neck. There is an almost physical weight to those eyes  as it slowly rises back to Sunjatas eyes. Like it’s fingers running up his jaw and over his lips, not simply a look. ”I’ve always like being people’s firsts. Gives me a chance to ruin it for whoever comes after me.” Nate  laughs, the sound curling around them like smoke, adding to the same dizzying feeling of too close but not touching.
and you won’t tell them
NATE
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
As far as Sunjata’s been aware, he’s been straight as can be. A board of sorts, never bending unless a woman were involved. He doesn’t know what to expect when it comes to the strange sensation that Nate gives him, doesn’t know how to handle it — surprisingly awkward for a relatively cocky, arrogant man. Still, Nate’s comment and follow up with his eyebrows does cause Sunjata to hum a quiet sound of amusement from his throat.

The mention of not fighting him while sick, earns a smirk from Sunjata. “Count me in.” He responds, a tilt of his head in quiet agreement to giving it a shot. And while Sunjata might still experience pain, well, it did little to fend him off in the end until he was truly out of it. But, at the very least, Nate was Ascended and a Doctor, and therefore that makes all the difference in the end anyway. He’d heal him after kicking his ass if he won it.

Sunjata does, however, avoid the huff of laughter that leaves Nate when he avoids the Ascended’s gaze. He doesn’t know what he’s feeling internally – it’s.. Strange for him, to be so unsure. Lusea had done it easily, had preferred both sexes while Sunjata had never held eyes for the other. And yet? Here he was. Here he is. Still, he does listen to Nate, focusing on the words rather than the intensity of his gaze. The comment does nothing but strike up a brief flush around the base of his neck.

He’s never been one to squirm under the attention, and he does here. Faltering, uncertain, unsure. It’s awkward, a feeling he doesn’t particularly know where to begin to handle it. The roughness of Nate’s voice as he continues does inspire Sunjata to look again, feeling the gaze as though theyre ghostlike fingers along the bites, along his jaw, over his lips – devouring. And Sunjata wonders somewhat if this is the effect he’s had on people. And if so? He’s glad of it.

A raise of his brow is sent to Nate with the laugh, lips curling further into a smirk. “That’s usually my line.” He responds in somewhat of a feigned whine. But he can’t help the flush, the feeling, the idea of being overwhelmed, and he swallows hard again, meeting Nate’s gaze with a slightly wry smile. “But yes, I did like it. I do?” He shakes his horned head somewhat, awkwardly stumbling over what he’s trying to explain.
& i visit them in dreams
SUNJATA
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
before knowledge
and you want it dirty
This is really, really too easy. The flush, the squirming under his gaze. Before, as a different race, with different urges, Nate wouldn't have pushed it along this far, would have cracked long before this, but in a stunning show of self control (ironic really, considering why they're here) he's held himself back, just to drink in what exactly he can do to the other man. He should have done this more often really, when he had the chance before. The downside off not actually being overcome by his urge is that unless one of them breaks the tension, it could continue forever, and with the way Sunjata is dealing with the newness of this, Nate knows it's going to fall to him to be the leading hand. He's always liked it better like that anyway.

"Is it?" Nate's voice is teasing, though the edge of a whine in Sunjata's voice has something dark flickering through his light eyes, a shadow of excitement. "How does it feel being on the other side?" Nate asks softly, leaning in more, his gaze not shifting, but his hands shifting slowly, ghosting along hip and shoulder and throat until the tips of his fingers can rest on the edge of the other mans jaw. It should feel different, reaching up, but the extra height Sunjata has on him seems to make no difference at all, like it doesn't even matter. Like Nate could do anything he wanted without being stopped, if he were allowed. Like he would, will. There were a lot of things he could ruin for the attuned.

A low rumbling laugh leaves Nate as Sunjata struggles to put whatever it is he's feeling into words. "You did, or you do?" It's not really a question, just a footstool for his next suggestion, as is the way he edges ever closer, every part of them almost touching, save for the fingers still on Sunjata's jaw. "Why don't I show you a little more? It might make your decision a little easier." It's a dangerous game, putting hands on someone who still isn't sure, but Nate was confident enough to do it once, and is more than confident enough to let his other hand settle gently on the attuned's hip, the promise of pressure, of a dominant grip. All he needs is some kind of permission.
and you won’t tell them
NATE
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
How does it feel? Nice, he supposes. Always having been the one to make the moves, to take charge, to enjoy. But he can distinctly remember when the tables had turned somewhat, with Lusea and her battle for control as well. With Hotaru and her own, chaining him to the bed with lightning sparking from her fingertips. “A nice change.” He agrees with his eyes devouring Nate’s in return, the uncertainty lingering there of what he does, what he should do — if he even has to.

But Nate pushes that line, a line Sunjata has pushed numerous times. The gentle touches, the promise of more, the hungry devouring gaze. A shiver rises up his spine and he realizes it’s Nate’s attempt at seeing if he wants out, giving him a chance to leave. But he’s pinned by those eyes, the memory of bites and the feeling that had swarmed him within it, the way he’d gone so long without for someone who had a relatively high drive. He remains, rooted to the spot, letting the Ascended touch and test, pressing back against the touch in a hint of defiance.

Nate presses in closer and Sunjata can’t help the smirk that crosses his face. He can feel the Ascended’s hand at his hip, hovering along the scar Lusea had left him, and he presses into that touch too — head tilting ever so slightly to look at Nate. “Mmm, I suppose if the doctor thinks I need another test.” He can’t help the hum to his voice, the feline purr, the attempt at swallowing the awkwardness of it in favor for trying. Something new, something possibly life changing.

He reaches forward then, attempting to rest his hands along the Ascended’s hips to pull him into the Attuned to bridge the gap, head still tilted against Nate’s fingertips, steel gaze sparking with a small flame beneath it all. He finds its not so hard to give in again, nothing to back him away, to veer him away. Only to indulge and drown while testing the waters a bit more fully.
& i visit them in dreams
SUNJATA
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
before knowledge
and you want it dirty
A nice change. Something in Nate's smirk twists to be a little warmer at that, even though it also awakens the urge to take over, to show Sunjata just how much he can take care of, by breaking down every piece of him and building it back up. That's maybe a bit much for a first time, a real first time, not the desperate twist of hands and teeth and pleasure that they'd had in the ruins. Not that there was any way to guarantee that it wouldn't end up close, but Nate had time to think about his actions, and none of the twisting guilt that came along with every touch.

The question he'd been asking with gentle touches and leading words is answered, wordlessly at first, Sunjata not moving away, but pressing against him, with the slightest bit of a challenge. Nates fingers flex, not just whisper soft brushes anymore, but a grip that holds the others jaw still, his other hand doing the same, properly wrapping around Sunjata's hip and squeezing. Then the verbal comes, the words making Nate chuckle, a justification made into a little private joke between them. He pulls the attuned in close as he is pulled, his own head tilting just a touch as he goes. "I think you need a lot from me." He murmurs, so close that the words can be felt as much as they're heard.

If indulgence is what he wants, Nate will indulge him. Taking the lead, obviously, Nate leans in, aiming to press their lips together in a short, chaste kiss, at least to start. The hand on the others jaw moves, almost of it's own accord, brushing over scars on it's way to his hair. It's a shame it's too short to really get a grip on, nails brushing against skin instead of the satisfying tug, but it's enough to pull Sunjata in deeper, the kiss growing into something with teeth, and a probing tongue. Theres a pleased rumble in Nate's chest, almost a purr and almost a growl, demanding more regardless of how it's felt.

Muscle memory more than need has his hips rolling up against the attuned, pressing him back while the hand at his hips holds him in place. This isn't really for Nate though, not in the physical sense at least. He wants to see how far he can push, now that he has permission, to see if he can coax more begging, more whines from between the others lips. The hand wrapped around the hip shifts, thumb swiping up to seek bare skin, pressing the hem of Sunjata's shirt out of the way as it goes. The rest of his hand follows, cool fingers teasing the newly revealed skin before dipping down, to do the same with the hem of his pants.
and you won’t tell them
NATE
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
The hand on his jaw grows increasingly more possessive, and something about it has Sunjata becoming a bit more attuned to it – a bit more predatory in return. The squeeze to his hip and the words that he can feel from the Ascended only adding to the feeling, hands on the Ascended’s hips to pull him closer until their bodies align, and Nate returns it until there’s nothing between them. “Show me, then.” Is his growl of a reply, a smirk to his face.

Nate’s hand leaves his jaw, and with it Sunjata’s a bit more free to lean back into the kiss – soft at first and progressively more intense, and Sunjata’s pleased to follow suit, giving back with playful nips and the tangling of tongues, indulging in the hum of a purr that comes from the Ascended, returned with a growl of his own. He can feel Nate’s hips roll into his while the man keeps him in place, and he smirks into the kiss – goosebumps rising on his skin where nails and hands travel, and Sunjata’s own fingers trail along the hips of the other man, tugging to slip beneath clothes and dig his own nails in.

He finds he can’t hurt the Ascended, if memory serves him right, and that adds to feeling that much more electricity to the blood pumping through his veins. He breaks the kiss briefly, only to remove his shirt to reveal all scars and tattoos and muscle beneath the layer of fabric – to give Nate more to work with, more to soak in, and Sunjata dives back in with a hint of that rebelliousness that coats his soul.

He might not get much out of it, but Sunjata’s aiming to get it all out of it. And so he pulls Nate closer again, letting the man explore, his lips hoping to find the Ascended’s jaw and then his neck, dragging his Attuned fangs along the soft part of skin there, a smirk crossing his face at how it literally does nothing in comparison to what Nate’s can do. But it’s something, and he hasn’t had a chance to use them yet anyway.
& i visit them in dreams
SUNJATA
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
before knowledge
and you want it dirty
The more he pushes, the more he is pushed back, and the hungry feeling that lives in Nate’s chest and behind his eyes sings at that fact. He presses that feeling into the kiss, so hard that at least one of them would be bruised from it. So hard he could taste the clack of their teeth, their fangs together. If it wasn’t for the fact that he was quietly aware the other man needed to breath, Nate wasn’t sure he’d ever pull away, ever let go.

The fact that he can feel, but not really feel, the reciprocation of hips against his, the fingers and nails under his clothes on his skin, has Nate frustrated, a feeling that he takes out on the other mans body, his nails raking over the nape of the attuned’s neck and splaying over his back, dipping lower to grab a handful of his ass. As Sunjata pulls away, Nate follows, growling as he goes, before the reason for why crosses his mind. He takes the opportunity to do the same though, his jacket shucked off and thrown to the side, along with his shirt, revealing his own tattoos and field of scars, though less impressive than the other mans. He can’t keep his hands to himself now that he has the choice of touching, palms preceding nails down Sunjatas chest, then smoothing around his hips to do the same up his back.

A groan that’s more of an exhale leaves him as lips, fangs, are pressed to his jaw, as neck. For someone who’s never done this with another man before, Sunjata sure is eager to dive in headfirst. And Nate is not on to be outdone. He lets the other man have his fun, though it’s not quite as satisfying as his own bite is, and let’s out another groan before stepping forward, forcing the attuned back, step by step, until they bumped against the desk. Nate pulls away, hand grabbing at the back of Sunjatas head so he can press their lips together again before he moves, kissing down along his jaw, his throat, teeth teasing, scraping, but never breaking skin, never bringing their pleasure.

Nate laughs softly against warm skin, eyes half closed as he goes, as the hand that isn’t holding Sunjatas waist slips back around to his front, fingers dipping into the hem of his pants. There’s a pause, a breath where the hand doesn’t move but Nate’s lips do, another moment where the attuned could stop this if he so chose, but it was much, much shorter. Nate bites the same moment his hand slips into the others pants properly, the groan pulled from him nearly feral as he does.
and you won’t tell them
NATE
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Shivers and tremors are left behind where Nate’s nails drag along his skin. A throaty him of approval leaving his throat as he gives himself into the traces and strokes the other man’s hands pave, along his spine, to his ass, a touch that burns and yet electrifies. An exploration of sorts, from someone clearly experienced, and Sunjata thrives within it. But he breaks from the kiss, to discard his shirt in a heap along the floor, steel eyes smoldering and head a small amount fuzzy as he focuses on Nate doing the same.

An immensely approving look is given as Sunjata devours the tattoos with his gaze, a curl of his lip in a devilish smirk, but he doesn’t get a long reprieve to catch his breath. They collide again, and Sunjata’s lips and teeth find the other man’s neck, raking and testing — the acute sense of smokiness lingering to Nate’s skin, to his kiss, something they both share. The groan he receives is something that sparks that flame within him again, and he can feel his body flushing with the pleasure of the sensation, almost as though he can feel it reverberating within the Attuneds body.

Nate pushes him backwards then, and Sunjata grips onto the Ascended tighter as he follows the direction, taking a moment to breathe, because holy shit — the fact the other man doesn’t need to breathe makes it difficult for Sunjata to remember to, at least until his lungs cry out for a breath. But the Korofi man finally bumps into the desk, enough of a force to buckle a knee and drop him a small amount lower — to precisely Nate’s height if not a small amount shorter at this point. He tilts his head back to gasp once more for breath as Nate’s hand cradles it, his kisses trailing down his neck and the taunts with the tease of never quite biting down, have him hissing and growling beneath his rushing breaths.

But he can feel the ever lowering touch of Nate’s hand to the band of his pants, and Sunjata growls his approval at it — his hand reaching for Nate’s own neck, applying a small amount of pressure to the side of it before his fingers curl in the man’s dark hair, pulling and tugging at first, his other hand slipping about him to apply a good amount of pressure to the other man’s hipbone, before slinking around time his ass too.

His touch is electrified once Nate pauses, and Sunjata’s already too far deep into it, head tilted back and eyes half closed in a lust induced stupor. He doesn’t want to stop it anyway, not with the way the Ascended taunts him, now that he knows what kind of bite they can have when it comes to truly intimate situations. “What’re you waiting for?” A whine and a demand, unable to stop himself as it leaves his throat in a breathless hiss of a growl.

Nate’s groan against his skin, the bite mixing with when the Ascended’s hand finally reaches below to grasp him has him seeing stars, and he bucks his hips automatically against Nate’s hand; against his grip, a growl of a groan leaving his throat with it. The arm that had been around the Ascended moments prior returns to his side to prop him up with as his body ignites in flame and he can feel his thighs trembling beneath the weight of it all, the muscles of his calves clenching and unclenching automatically.
& i visit them in dreams
SUNJATA