Bartender I Really Did It This Time
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
so you say you want a deathbed scene, the knowledge that comes
before knowledge
and you want it dirty
the feeling that surges through him when he sinks his teeth into Sunjata is almost indescribable. They’re like an echo chamber all on their own, no rings required, just Nate’s skilled hands and his willing partner. Though it is a shame when the hand that had been in his hair falls away, the shivering touch gone with it, Nate can understand it. He still has the hand on his ass, appreciating the exploratory touch more now that pleasure is singing though his body. It makes everywhere they’re touching feel electrified, makes Nate’s hands tremble with the sensation.

He has to pull his mouth away, loathe as he is to do it. What would he be showing off if he spent the whole time focused on his own pleasure? It gives him a chance to meet the stormy grey eyes of the man under him though, his own  eyes blown wide with pleasure and a shock of red still visible on his lips before his tongue dips out. ”I was waiting for you to ask.” Nate growls, nearly unintelligible with the roughness of it.

While he speaks, his free hand grips the others hips again, no longer caring about how rough he’s being. It’s not like there’s anyone to hide anything from anymore anyway, so he might as well take the opportunity to leave everything he can on the others body. Skilled as he may be, Nate is still restricted by how much his hand can move within the confines of fabric, which isn’t much, isn’t nearly enough. There’s no hesitation this time, as his other hand slips down, dragging pants down Sunjatas legs to reveal what he wants. Nate makes absolutely no effort to hide the way his eyes drop, the way he licks his lips as his hand starts moving in earnest again, his grip barely more than teasing.

”You know you look real good.” He purrs, voice still low, but more controlled now. Nate leans in to kiss again, and again, little teasing pecks that move lower and lower, until he’s kissing the other mans neck, lips moving over the older bite imprint, and sucking new ones over it, no teeth needed. Slowly, but surely, Nate lowers himself, mapping out a path of lips and tongue and teeth along the Sunjatas chest, until he’s all but kneeling. It’s clear what he’s thinking, what he wants to do, but he doesn’t, instead grinning up at the other man.

”You want me to taste you?” There’s a teasing note in his voice, in everything he’s doing, in the way his hand still hasn’t stopped moving. Nate grins, wide, fangs promising danger and pleasure in equal measures. ”You’re gonna have to say it. Beg.” There’s the edge of an order in Nate’s voice with this, another limit he’s testing, pressing up against. That he’s prepared to go smashing through, depending on the reaction he gets.
and no one can figure out what you want
and you won’t tell them
NATE
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
Mature Content Warning 
i'm not a whole person, and i dont think i ever will be
parts of me died in the house i grew up in
It’s not as intense as it had been with the rings, but this time Sunjata wasn’t as reserved, wasn’t as nervous to get into it. This time, all he wanted was to be bit, to be fucked, to lose his mind and self for just a little bit longer. And so he gives into the sensation fully. No need to keep a damper on his sounds, no need to worry about who might walk by, who might see. It was them and them only. He growls and groans, moans leaving his throat as he searches to grab onto anything once more, before Nate’s teeth leave him. And he wants to whine at it, to pull Nate back, force him to continue… But he’s at a loss for breath, and he takes the momentary reprieve to search for predatory eyes glimmering in the lowlight or the Guild, to follow them with his own lust induced stupor.

He can see the stillness to Nate, the blood at his lips vibrant and stark against the paleness of Nate that has Sunjata smirking with his own delirious approval at the sight. The growl from the Ascended is hardly understood, but Sunjata manages to get the gist of it, feeling the pressure grow far more intense as bruises form where his hip bones hit the desk. But there’s barely any time for him to try and attempt to situate himself, half lidded lust filled eyes following as Nate drags his pants down and Sunjata hisses a breath of relief as the constricting material is removed.

He finds his mouth quirking in a smirk as Nate takes him in, sees the effect he’s having on the Ascended. But the teasing touch of his hand isn’t satisfying, regardless of how much Sunjata tries to shift his hips to make it. Nate’s lips are on his again, and Sunjata purrs into the kiss, vibrates beneath the threat of the way the man’s kisses trail lower and lower, taunting and teasing and never quite biting though the hint of them are there.

His body flushes in red with the way he watches Nate kneel before him, the grin with the appearance of fangs that nearly have his mouth bone dry. Yes, he wants to say, but he’s stubborn and he leans back into his right elbow, his left hand snaking down to drag along the snake tattoo that Sunjata can see, trailing up to Nate’s jaw with a roguish grin forming on his own face. The demand in Nate’s voice rivals his own, but he’s in no position to make too many demands — not with the Ascended so close, and how terribly bad Sunjata wants this. He goes to grip Nate’s jaw, keeping his attention the best the Attuned can.

There’s a growl that comes from his throat in his act of defiance. “Asseblief fok my, Nate.” He purrs, breathless and demanding in his language of home.

Asseblief fok my, Nate. — Please fuck me, Nate.
& i visit them in dreams
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
before knowledge
and you want it dirty
Now that he knows how easy it is to pin Sunjata up, press him up against something solid and keep him in place with his eyes, his teeth, his hands, Nate isn’t sure how he’s going to be able to restrain himself. He wants this, more than he’s wanted anything in a long time, and it’s just being given, handed over on a silver platter for him to tease and enjoy. He doesn’t blink when his eyes meet hazy, stormy ones, just grins, manic, lust filled, eager. And he lets the attuned man push back, try to drag satisfaction from his loose grip, try to coax his bite back down to kiss against his skin.

It makes Nate trip down the others body that much more satisfying. Every strained muscle, every tremble, every little sound is drunk in, adding to the pit of want in him, a pit that is easy to manage when he knows what’s coming next. His unblinking blues drink in the flush that spreads over Sunjatas skin, the way he almost answers, almost gives in right there. The fingers that trail along his arm almost make him shiver, and he leans into them easily, laughing when his jaw is gripped in a bold move.

Nate wasn’t planning on looking away anyway, but the hand on him speaks of a desperation, a need that he is all too happy to fill. He dips his chin, breaking the touch but not the eye contact, and wraps his lips around the attuned’s thumb, tongue swirling  in a quick preview of what he’s about to do. Even if he doesn’t understand the language it comes in, Nate recognizes the words, quiet demand. ”You’re lucky it’s your first time.” He murmurs, pulling back just a little. Anyone else, any other time, Nate would make the other try again, until he was begging for real, until Nate was satisfied with the desperation in his voice.

He leans in, his hand slowing, moving up to grip around Sunjatas hip, hard and unyielding enough that the other man won’t be able to break free easily, that it will just add to the collage of bruises on him. Nate’s eyes have not wavered once, not until the point he wraps his lips around the head of Sunjatas cock and sinks down. Another plus for not needing breath, as if he needed more at the moment. Once he has sunk as far as he can do, nose nearly kissing the attuned’s belly, his eyes flutter open again, hazy and wide. The grin easy to see in them, easy to feel on his lips, and as he begins to draw back, he winks, so self satisfied and cocky it would be infuriating, but it’s well deserved.
and you won’t tell them
NATE
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
The touch is broken yet received with a much better one — and Sunjata hums a deep sound, something like a snort at it, amused at Nate’s own act of defiance. A flood of a sensation encompasses him with the preview, and he offers his language in return. At least, until Nate gives a threat — one Sunjata smirks to. “Am I?” He feigns some small amount of innocence through the growling, lusty purr that slips from his lips.

It all falters, however, as thumbs press into his hips and he gives into it, pressing back against the desk hard enough to add more bruising. This is what he’s wanted. He can feel it roaring and raging in his blood, feel the echoes of the first bite coursing through his veins ignited by the way Nate looks at him, hungry, strong, powerful. Enough to make him weak and malleable beneath his presence, his touch. He doesn’t think anyone’s made him feel like that, to give in and sink and let someone else handle the reins. He’d always fought for it, always demanded the attention and power that came with it.

Here, he hands it over — so willingly that it feels… Wrong, yet right, and he’s still trying to come to grips with that understanding as he drowns with what Nate has to offer him. The threat of teeth, the not needing to breathe, the ability to manhandle him as though it’s easy. The tension the Ascended has created again within him breaks as soon as he can feel Nate’s lips, and a shuddering sigh escapes him. The movement is slow as Nate takes him in, and Sunjata twitches and trembles beneath the action, held back by the way Nate pins him to prevent him pushing the Ascended further. His head tilts back a small amount with a groan as Nate pauses, the ghost of the Ascended’s nose at his stomach. And the Attuned twitches again, thighs trembling as he looks down to Nate as the man withdraws with a wink.

It’s a cocky action that drives him to smirk back down at the man. He supposes it's only fair, considering the man’s got a mouth full of it currently, but it still causes a growl of a whine to leave him at the slowness of it, the taunting brush of a tongue dragging along the length of it. So he readjusts himself, lifting up from elbows to grip the desk to where his knuckles are nearly white. Fingers shift to claws that embed into the wood, groaning beneath the pressure, and he tries to press his hips back into the pressure of the Ascended, his own defiance, his own threat through short hitching breaths he tries to deny.

Are you gonna fuck me or just play?” It comes out as a deep rumble of a growl, claws digging into the wood further.
& i visit them in dreams
SUNJATA
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
before knowledge
and you want it dirty
Nate chuckles lowly, the sound thrumming around his full throat, feeling the trembling, the twitches of barely restrained movements  running through the body he’s holding down. A part of him realizes he could sit there forever, swallow those motions and the groans until he’s sated. A wiser part of him knows that’s how you make friends who won’t let you fuck them anymore, and this is an experience he would really, really like to be able to repeat. The whine from above he pulls away drags a matching groan out of Nate, his eyes glittering with amusement now.

Sunjata shifting to try and move his hips more freely surprises him, though not as much as the splintering of wood under claws. It’s unexpected enough that he doesn’t move to retaliate once away, that his upper hand flusters just for a moment. The barely coherent words being him back into himself, and he pulls back, too far for Sunjatas hips to follow, his own fingers shifting as well, claws now pressing down, digging in over bruises and unmarred skin with every defiant attempt to press forward.

”That’s Not how we get what we want.” He teases roughly, leaning back in to rest his cheek against the attuned’s thigh, so close, and yet so far away. ”Ask nicely.” The command comes just before he turns his head and bites there too, eyes fluttering closed as he does. Nate barely manages to force them open, but he does, his gaze unfocused, but settling on Sunjatas face like a hunter who’s just seen prey.
and you won’t tell them
NATE
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
He’s being a pain in the ass, and he knows this, but he can’t help it when it comes to enacting his own forms of defiance despite being pinned to the desk by the pressure applied by the Ascended. And in this position? Nate’s definitely got the upper hand. He’s still surprised as his claws gouge into the wood of the table, splintering beneath where fingers had once been – but he’s too focused on the view, on the comment, of the bark with no bite.

And he tries to push forward, press into Nate to get what he wants out of it – only to find that the Ascended have more than what he expects, more than what he anticipates. He can tell as he feels Nate’s fingers shift like his own, the applied pressure and puncture of claws against the bruises, blood bubbling beneath the surface has him trembling and tilting his head back with a hitching breath of a chuckle. Well, isn’t that something? And he’s managed to figure out exactly what Sunjata likes.

He can feel Nate’s cheek against his thigh, so far from where he wants the Ascended, and he pants when he finally registers what Nate’s demanded of him. And initially? He wants to fight back those words too, to smirk down with a wink and something of a smart retort. He comes up short when Nate’s teeth meet his thigh and the fire ignites within him once more, pressing into the wood with claws and hands and his body as it electrifies his body like lightning, sparking and singing around every corner.

A moan leaves his throat, a deep growl of relief? Frustration? Both? All he knows is that those damn teeth break him down, chip away at the brick and mortar that he’s built himself up with for so long, leaving the pieces there for Nate to rebuild him. “Please.” An echo of the ruins, an echo of the electricity through his veins, the chipping away and burning and breaking at every edge.
& i visit them in dreams
SUNJATA
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
before knowledge
and you want it dirty
The reaction the new addition of claws gets him is interesting, has Nate grinning smugly, though it’s not really that surprisingly. Sunjata is the type of man who needs to be torn down, and Nate wouldn’t be too surprised if he begged for bites even without the effect. With just a little more preparation, he could have made this very special, could have tailored the experience almost perfectly. Oh well. Now he knows for next time, when if? it happened.

Every time Nate sinks his teeth into Sunjata, it gets harder and harder to pull away, harder and harder to cut off the burn it ignites within him, the sudden rush of a match hitting gasoline and sending everything up all once. It’s out just as quickly too, when he pulls away, so he tries to indulge himself a little, holds it until his head spins, until he hears, through the rushing of fluid in his ears, a soft plea. It isn’t much, just enough to force him off the attuned’s leg and back towards his cock, clawed hands flexing to hold him still.

There is no slow, teasing bob this time, only a rough, desperate rush to reward Sunjata, to silently praise him for giving in, giving Nate exactly what he wanted. And despite what he’s lost, despite the fact that this is nowhere near as satisfying for him as he knows it should be, there is a certain kind of pleasure in not feeling the urge to gag, to slow down at all. It might not be the kind of fucking he’d like to deliver, but he’s doing the absolute best he can given the circumstances.

Enough that Nate thinks he’s lived up to the bite half of what they’re doing, that he feels no qualms about slipping his eyes closed and listening to the broken breaths he’s pulling from the man above him. Nate has absolutely no plans to stop, or even slow down, regardless of what happens, regardless of the peaks he pushes Sunjata to. He wants to move until he breaks the other man down, has him pliant and dazed. The thought sends a rough growl reverberating through Nate’s chest, his throughly, into Sunjata, one of his hands moving upwards, the tips of his claws leaving pink lines in their wake as he reaches up, almost able to wrap his hand around Sunjatas throat. Almost, but not quite.
and you won’t tell them
NATE
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
It’s a first for him, and he’s still getting used to the rhythms and shifts and movements – but he can’t deny the fact that it’s drowning him, that he is being dismantled by everything Nate’s done so far, regardless if he admits to it or not. He won’t. But it’s working. He’s caving and craving with the bite – breath rasping and body trembling, flushing beneath the sun-kissed skin. He’s on fire, he’s certain of it, and there’s nothing he can do (nor that he wants) to stop it. He dives in like he had the first time, the plea leaving his lips.

But Nate’s teeth leave him once more, and Sunjata growls at the unfairness of it, the way that he doesn’t want it to end, but he can feel himself growing slightly light headed – and when was the last time he’d eaten? He’s dizzy, blinded by lust, holding himself up by the way Nate claws at him, drawing blood, and the way his own claws grip into the wood.

He’s rewarded quickly, however, and a shuddering sigh escapes him, unable to move but receiving the praise, following the movement of Nate’s mouth with an attuned precision through the fog of his mind. He’s burning with no end in sight, and he can feel the pressure, the ignition within him spark further, growling to push it away to indulge longer before it’s over. Nate’s growl doesn’t help, he can feel it, and he twitches and trembles beneath it. He can’t focus long enough to notice that one of Nate’s hands have left their previous spot, dragging a streak of blood along a sweat slicked body, up and up and so close to his neck.

Another growl leaves his throat, and he sinks a small amount – giving into Nate, trying to bridge that gap so the Ascended can reach further, a silent offer among the groans and thundering of his heart. He’s certain it’ll rip out from his chest, unable to stop it. Unwilling to stop it, at least until it’s through.
& i visit them in dreams
SUNJATA
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
before knowledge
and you want it dirty
Nate wants to laugh again, wants to gloat and crow his achievement to the room, as sounds that are trying and failing to be growls, that are more like shuddering groans, spill from Sunjata. His mouth is filled again too quickly for him to consider it, and he doesn't even think of pulling away just to satisfy hiw own ego. The only thing better than getting to hear the sounds from the attuned is getting to pull more of them out, getting to hear them grow more and more desperate.

Another rumble tears through him, and somehow, his movements grow faster. If he still needed breath, he would have been gasping for it long ago, but there is no reprieve, no chance for Sunjata to even try to catch his breath. All the while, his hand slinks higher, claws tapping when they reach their limit. And then pausing in surprise, in astonishment, in quiet awe as the attuned lowers himself, gives Nate the slack he needs to reach further. His claws tap along the new expanse of throat, gentle enough that Nate can be sure he isn't going to draw too much blood, isn't going to slice into something vital by mistake. The warmth thrumming through Nate's body is a testament to how blood the other man has lost already, too much.

No, Nate's not going to cut. Instead, he cups Sunjata's throat, gently at first, a clawed thumb rubbing slowly up his adams apple. Then back down, until it rests in the hollow just below, where Nate presses down, adds the slightest bit of pressure. An experiment of sorts. Another test of how far he can push, how much the other man will let him take.
and you won’t tell them
NATE
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
He can’t help but to give in, to melt and burn and writhe with Nate, becoming that level of desperation that the Ascended seeks. His skin is flushed, it’s warm as hell in here, and he’s certain that as Nate continues to work him up that he’s not going to last long. He wants to, however, he wants to savor the feeling, the view of Nate on his knees before him. He’s pretty sure he just wants it to go on forever — but obviously he’s not that lucky.

His breath comes in rasping pants, exhaustion and dizziness a key factor here as Nate’s clawed hand lifts toward his neck and Sunjata lowers himself to give into that too. He can feel Nate pause, but Sunjata’s already growling for the man to continue, to finish him off. He feels the tapping, zeroes in on the claws poking against slick skin… And then there’s pressure applied. Perhaps it’s not a good idea, but Sunjata finds himself shuddering with it anyway.

Sunjata decides that Nate could get him to do anything at this point, growls and moans slipping from his throat as he begins to feel the flame within him expand and expand, and he leans on his right elbow to release the desk with his left hand to reach for Nate — a pause perhaps? A beg perhaps? His claws scrape against Nate’s bare shoulder as a tremble racks through his body. “Nate, I —” His voice is rough as hell, muffled a small amount by the hand on his throat. He’s sure the Ascended will understand what he’s saying by the way he twitches and moans. He’s just not sure if he can hold out much longer, not if Nate keeps it up. At least he’s warned him.
& i visit them in dreams
SUNJATA
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
before knowledge
and you want it dirty
With his thumb over the attuned’s pulse, at his most vulnerable place, Nate can feel every shudder, every struggling breath, every low growl. Everything that he does, he can now feel, as well as hear, as well as taste. This is an addicting place to be, once he doesn’t want to leave, one he wouldn’t leave, if not for the constraints of the more mortal body under his control.

The end seems to be racing up on them, faster and faster, a hand, claws trembling over his shoulder; if Nate was willing to pull his mouth away now he would tell Sunjata to leave whatever marks on him he could, take the chance while he had it, but nothing in the world could slow him down at this point. Maybe another time, maybe next time, when the mood is not so frantic, when he has the time, the urge to tease and play and drag the experience out. The warning is appreciated, ignored, except for the way Nate’s eyes open wide, focus up on Sunjata’s face, nearly all of the blue blown out of them by excitement, by hunger, by the darkness of his pupil.

Nate drags the other man to edge, throws him over it, lets the fire burn brighter and hotter until there is nothing left for it burn. And only when Sunjata is spent completely, sagging and gasping for breath, does he slow, swallowing as he pulls back. A kiss is pressed to the bite mark on the attuned’s thigh, tender, despite the roughness of what they’ve just done. Nate is considerate enough to not try to take more when he knows there’s nothing left to give. He stands, knees protesting quietly, and leans over the other. His hand is still shifted, still resting at the hollow of his partners throat, but his eyes are fixed to Sunjatas face.

”C’mere.” There’s still enough of an order in Nate’s hoarse voice to be taken seriously, but it helps that his free hand moves, these fingers normal again, wrapping around Sunjatas back to help support him, help him come up into Nate’s chest instead of collapsing into the papers on the desk.
and you won’t tell them
NATE
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
There is a warning, albeit not entirely a long one. He can still spy the focus given to him by the hunger devouring Nate’s pupils as he looks up to him, even through the dizziness that has taken its hold. He’s burning, taught like a string, until he gives in before he can’t hold on anymore. He shudders as he breaks, releasing the hold he’d tried so carefully to have, and Nate takes it easily. A growl escapes him, hips and thighs shaking and trembling beneath the pressure, a growl of relief slipping from his throat and he focuses on the man the best he can, though his mind is swimming and he feels so far away despite being right here.

The arm that holds him up against the desk trembles, muscles flexing as he tries to gasp for breath, feeling the tender kiss along the bite mark to his thigh before Nate rises. The Ascended has the height advantage in this position, and Sunjata finds he doesn’t care about that at all. All he can do is focus on Nate’s face, hand at his throat still despite his harsh attempts to swallow and gasp for breath.

But Nate’s hand leaves him to support him, the rough demand in the Ascendeds voice reverting him in such a delicate state that he does manage to push off the desk a small amount, pulling himself closer to the Ascended and an attempt to shift his legs that feel like lead until his head rests at Nate’s collarbone, the claws to his hands leaving as he takes them both and wraps them around the Ascended’s lower back for support, rasping and trying to catch his breath. He doesn’t even know what to say, what he will say when he can find it in him to say anything at all.

Or maybe it’s the fact he’s simply lost too much blood, too sick to catch his breath fully and try to recirculate the oxygen in his veins.
& i visit them in dreams
SUNJATA
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
before knowledge
and you want it dirty
Nate hums in quiet contentment as the attuned does as he’s told, and leans into his chest. The sound is warm, buzzing though him, wrapping around Sunjata much in the same way his arms do, keeping him steady and grounded while he catches his breath, scoops together his mind. ”You did well.” He rumbles, hands rubbing slow circles against the other mans back.

”Is there...?” The words begin the same moment Nate looks around, answering his own question before it ends. Nate shifts, moving so he can support the other man and heave him to his feet, taking as much of his weight as possible while he hobbled them to the beds. ”Too bad I can’t just carry you.” He laughs softly, their progress painfully slow, though a bed is reached eventually. There’s a different kind of intensity to Nate now, not really the hunger anymore, but just as all consuming. It’s clearest in his hands now, which carefully help Sunjata into the bed, make sure he’s comfortable.

”How do you feel?” His hands haven’t stopped moving, checking over bite marks and bruises, soothing over scratches, once even carding through the short crop of hair on Sunjatas head. ”Dizzy? Tired? Do you want anything?”
and you won’t tell them
NATE
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Thank the gods that Nate is there. Strong enough and on his feet enough to contain him as he calms. Getting to his feet is an act that takes some small amount of time — but he gets there, shifting the lead that they’ve become until he can stand, wavering, dizzy as hell with the sudden realization that he might have lost too much blood. It reminds him of Korofi, and it pools in his gut among other things.

Things to think about later.

Nate’s laughter is like a lighthouse in his muddled mind, and he smirks lightly against it before they reach the bed. “You could’ve.” He offers. He probably could’ve shifted into his bird form — unable to fly but at least he’d only weigh somewhere around ten pounds if that. But the bed is soft and Sunjata sinks into it, the covers cool against his flaming skin and dizzied mind, and when Nate asks if he wants anything… To be honest he just wants to sleep.

So he reaches out, aiming to pull Nate into the bed with him with a quiet smirk. “Just stay. I’ll be fine.” He doesn’t know if he will be, but he thinks it’s a possibility he’ll end up alright. And with it, he waits to see what Nate chooses to do.
& i visit them in dreams
SUNJATA