Getting Serious
Jiao Chen
Seamstress

Age: 53 | Height: 4'6" | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 11 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Jiao nodded to Remi's request, glad that he had not requested all four items. After a moment of rooting around for things to wrap both the statue and lichen in, she passed him both of them in a little green cloth, laughed at his suggestion for how he might use it even if he was a rather annoying person. "Perfect. Make sure you tell them it was carved by a Fae elder after years meditating by the Mathair."

With her end of the deal made, she held out a hand for the ring.
Jiao
And the bittersweet of every new defeat
Is I'm stronger than before
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
i'll never be that me again
"Ooh, I like the sound of that." He agreed with a roguish grin.

The trade complete, Remi tossed the ring her way as if it was nothing more than a bauble and not the magical item they'd just bartered over. "And you're sure you don't want that smudge-free charcoal I was talking about before?" He asked with a wink before turning back to the wagon to continue on with...well, whatever it was he'd been doing before Jiao had arrived.

~FIN

Remi has made:

Silver Dagger Ring | A simple enough looking ring that when mentally activated by the user, transforms into a dagger in their hand.

THE
ALCHEMIST

Table coding by Sky
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.