she sells sea shells by the sea shore
~For Remi
Libbs Walzek
Lockpick

Age: 27 | Height: 5'3" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 2 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 6 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Firebirb Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
LIBBS
Arguably, Libb's reasonings for being in Torchline were very.. careless, to say the least. Indulging in a childhood dream of sorts, the mechanic made her way out here to.. enjoy herself. The warm winds and fresh air took away the aches of missing a world she didn't remember, and the weights of trying to find purpose again. And barring excursions from certain, undesirable hobos who shove alcoholic beverages in their face- the trip was going well.

She was actually in the process of a rather harmless activity- flying a kite. Made of nothing more than some yarn, a few loose fabrics and sticks, the woman found a solace in seeing how high her little creation could soar, a lovely kite in the shape of a sparrow. Eventually, the winds started to die down, the kite soaring lower, and lower. Libbs started wrapping it up gradually, fighting with the wind to keep it from taking it away, and a sharp gust who lead her creation nose-diving into a nearby hill.

She'd run up to grab it, of course, but what was more curious? A wagon. In the middle of nowhere. What.. the hell could that be?

Odd
let's run off to costa rica
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 62 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
remi
Took a fall from a windy height, I only knew how to hold on tight
& pray for love enough to last all night
Barechested and covered in sweat and scars, Remi was currently cutting up meat from the cloud-manta's that he and Ronin had been catching as of late. Yes, yes, the creatures were beautiful and majestic, but they also tasted delicious. So much the better if the jewels Ronin had pried from their foreheads actually let the hunter breathe underwater. Remi didn't need such an ability, not with octopus blood in his veins, but Ronin? Well, shooting stars couldn't breathe underwater apparently.

Glancing up with narrowed eyes the colour of a calm and shallow sea, Remi watched the young woman retrieve her kite, though made absolutely no attempt to call out to her or make it known that he'd even taken notice of her.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Libbs Walzek
Lockpick

Age: 27 | Height: 5'3" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:
LIBBS
Well, Libbs noticed the wagon. She however didn't notice the man quite yet.

Rather, she walked up to the cart, confused. She looked to the left, looked to the right. Nope, not a soul to be seen. Yet. She twisted behind her and looked up. Hey. This was a magical world. People have been bamboozlin' her from the east to the west. It wouldn't surprise her at this point if she had to consider the vertical axis as well at this point.

As she tiptoed around the wagon, there she found someone and the sight was, well, a bit jarring. Libbs swallowed though, and waved a friendly hand in his direction, to see if perhaps he would indulge in a curious mind.
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
remi
Though his kindly nature and generous affect had almost been entirely stripped away, still being egregiously impolite didn't come naturally to the alchemist. So as the young woman waved to him, Remi paused what he was doing to nod in her direction. Rising and brushing the curls from his face with a bloodied arm (leaving a smear across his forehead), he walked towards her conjuring a cloth for his hands as he did so.

"Something you need?" He asked in a thickly accented voice. Closer now the scars on his throat and chest would be obvious and quite grotesque, though the confident manner with which Remi carried himself would suggest that he cared very little for the thoughts of the squeamish, especially where they concerned his body.
Libbs Walzek
Lockpick

Change author:
LIBBS
The scene definitely grossed out Libbs, as her face distorted into something of disgust. Paling a little, Libbs quickly surveyed, albeit not as throroughly, seeing how the blood was fresh, well, perhaps he was injured? Libbs backed up a bit, before swallowing, and recoiling. "H.. hi. I.. was going to ask about the wagon, but I see you.. you.. are you hurt?" she asked, genuinely concerned. "D.. did something..?" she couldn't finish the words. The blood was just a bit distracting for her.

Getting a closer look at the wagon also had her furrow her brows. Was this.. a cart? For selling stuff?

What were they doing out here?
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
remi
"Nope." Remi replied casually, nodding his head towards where the cloud-manta lay decomposing in the sun. "Have to gut them if you want to eat them." He said by way of crass explanation, his musically-accented voice somehow making a mockery of the words.

Taking a step or two closer, Remi's impressive physique and height all the more obvious compared to Libbs, he tilted his head slightly to the side. A brow raised, boyish impatience writ across his features, he nodded his head to the wagon. "Again, something you need? The things are monsters and whatnot that Ronin has killed. The stuff are magical items I make."
Libbs Walzek
Lockpick

Change author:
LIBBS
As he approached, Libbs seemed to pale a bit, shrinking into her shoulders and growing a little bit smaller. Her face moved into a cautious frown, breathing slowly, and looking past him to the cloud manta. She swallowed. "I.. don't know of anything that I would need, um, right now. I.. uh, apologize. I didn't mean to bother you. I will take my leave now!" she squeaked, her voice cracking towards the end of her sentence.

She bowed a little, turned on one heel, and proceeded to start moving away from the wagon. Her eyes looked to the rest of the horizon, scouting for a more.. empty place for herself to look.

**heh, she rolled an 18 on cowardice so.. We can fin it here if that is the case.**
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
remi
What the alchemist thought of this failed to effect his expression which remained passively disinterested. He did little more than shrug at the receding figure, though once he'd have certainly called after her, offering reassurances and apologies. Then again, that man would have offered a smile to start with, and likely wouldn't have seemed so at home covered in blood.

But that man was gone, so he isn't worth the words.

Shrugging, Remi turned back to his work and wouldn't spare another moment's thought for the woman he'd inadvertently scared away.

~FIN.