forward can’t be stopped
Remi & Ronin!!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
SuNjATA
the flood
He’d convinced both of them to swim somehow, and there’s a small little badge of pride that he wears with the ability to have accomplished that when the rest of the Grounds seemed to be having a difficult time. Sunjata had always liked Remi, but Ronin was the surprise — unsure. But they were far more similar than he’d anticipated, and with it he can’t help but to find and latch onto a certain kinship with the dark star.

The weather has been an added bonus, nice and warm and breezy enough, that Sunjata remains without a shirt — tattoos and scars on full display, boots left back at the shore, not worrying about the rest of his clothes because of even his partial shift. “I’m ready if you two are.” He hums, a bright grin crossing his face as he looks toward Remi and Ronin, before beginning his indulgence into the ocean.
would you run away with me?
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 62 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
i kept falling over, i kept looking backward

Remi can't recall the last time he has worn shoes for any noticeable length of time, so as Sunjata sheds his, the alchemist merely notes this with a passing hum. His shirt however, is not to be merely cast aside. He's made it magical so that as he shifts and moves about with various limbs appearing and then retracting again, it will move with him. He has magic aplenty to keep making new shirts, but magic doesn't need to imply wastefulness. Remi is more clever than that anyhow.

Remi has no tattoos, but scars are aplenty on him now. Barefoot and wearing only tightly-fitted swimming shorts, he folded his arms across his chest and offers Sunjat a crooked smile. "Sounds like you've said that before." He quipped, before breaking out into a grin. "Actually, I know you have." At least this was a threesome Remi was happy to participate in.

Looking towards Ronin with a mischevious spark in his eyes, he glanced back to Sunjata. "Did you know the first time Ronin and I met was on a beach?" True. "He was drowning, poor thing. Didn't even know how to swim." A filthy, filthy lie.

i went broke believing that the simple should be hard

Table inspo from kae!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081

please just don't forget me

Blah, blah, blah, shirts and shoes, whatever.

When either of the men turned to face Ronin, it would be to find that the hunter had already shucked off all of his clothes (and the lack of tanline would suggest that this was far from his first skinny dip since reaching Torchline). "He's right, of course," he all but purred, smirking over his shoulder at Remi. "Luckily enough, he taught me to swim and now I often leave him splashing about in the surf."

It was a lie, actually, to say that Ronin was naked. Rings and other jewellery aside, he wore a leather collar into which was set a shimmering and opalescent jewel, such that it was pressed warmly against his throat. Cute, right? Yeah, the cloud manta whose forehead he had carved it out of didn't think so.

"Allow me to demonstrate." Grinning and nudging a shoulder against Remi's on the way past, Ronin wasted no time in running right into the waves, keen to test out his new little artifact.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
SuNjATA
the flood
Remi’s comment grants a deep chuckle to leave Sunjata at the implications, flashing the man a rogue smirk. But the comment about the Dark Star is what distracts him, steel gaze flitting from Remi to Ronin with a snort. A hint of surprise beneath the layers to find the only thing the man wore were the jewel along a collar.

But Ronin demonstrates, and Sunjata watches the man dive straight into the waves – and Sunjata can’t be left behind. "Demonstrate." Sunjata replies with a gruff chuckle as he follows the nude man into the water, relishing the way the salty waves crash against his skin, until he’s deep enough to partially shift his lower half into his orca form. With his merman status acquired, he flashes a mischievous grin toward Remi, tail flipping out of the water to splash a wave toward the two other men and he dives fully in.

--

I needed a watery shirtless table too ;__;
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
And here Remi was trying to be the respectful one. Well, he'd lose his bottoms as soon as he shifted anyways. Best to leave them on the beach. Shucking them off and sporting the same tanline-free body as Ronin, Remi strode confidently towards the water. "Why Sunjata you make an absolutely beautiful merman." He chuckled as the lapping waves beckoned
him in deeper. Rather than diving in instantly, Remi appraised the two men before him with a roguish grin before leaping straight at Ronin. Regardless of whether or not his husband bothered to look up, he'd find his head or shoulders the perch of a raccoon.

He's got a ring so that he can hear me. Remi explained to Sunjata, and Ronin tangentially as well. He won't be able to hear you if you fully shift, but I can pass messages along easily enough.

That said... Obviously I can't be the one to give him mouth to mouth. So if he starts drowning with what he's got planned, it's all up to you. He thought towards Sunjata, whiskered-lips pulling back in a grin.

Should Ronin try and ditch him or simply begin his little experiment, Remi would shift to become an octopus.

Table inspo from kae!
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:

Merman? Ronin turned as he surfaced in the waves, just in time to find a) Sunjata splashing the fin of an orca back at Remi on the shore and b) a raccoon flying at his face. His eyebrows shot up and he managed to swear loudly before the fluffy bundle of his husband ended up perched so adorably on his shoulders and head, Ronin wickedly grinning up at Remi. "Yeah, he managed to give me yet another ring. Marrying me wasn't enough apparently." He wiggled his fingers at Sunjata as if to demonstrate the new addition.

"Right. Off you pop - I've got drowning to do, apparently!" Still grinning, the hunter would simply sink beneath the surface, and oh boy but the urge to hold his breath was enormous. Still, the jewel around his throat was wonderfully warm and, blinking his eyes open, he decided to take the plunge.

And take a breath.

At first he floundered, unsure what to make of the strange pressure against his chest of the water all around. But he wasn't drowning. And that was excellent. Unfortunately the mouth to mouth will have to be entirely voluntary, he thought smugly to Remi.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SuNjATA
the flood
Compliments and jests aside, Sunjata settles with a smirk toward Remi and Ronin, spotting the raccoon atop the demi-god’s head. Mouth to mouth? Not a fan of the whiskers? He asks to Remi instead, sending it along with a pulse of amusement before diving in a bit deeper. He nears the two men, regardless, diving deeper until it’s a large enough space he thinks he might manage the whale shift without beaching himself.

Alright… He muses quietly, finding the waters depths to grow bigger and bigger, darker and darker, before he lets the shift fully loose – becoming larger and more broad, body a glistening slick black, a large pointed fin toward the sky. His sight is better here, it’s easier to move, and with it, he dives straight toward Remi and Ronin aiming to zoom beneath the pair. He finds that in this form, if Ronin does need to be saved, a couple boops might suffice to bring the man to the surface.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Here I am just trying to spoil you and all I get for my efforts is sass. I suppose you won't mind then seeing my rings on the fingers of other men?

With a cheeky grin towards Sunjata, the raccoon shrugged as if he couldn't understand the problem with whiskered-kisses either. Then they're all off, and Remi's dark fur melds horrifically into something strangely pink and rubbery just before he hits the water. Swimming like this is quite strange and his brain needs to focus a touch harder to keep control of all of his limbs.

Suddenly there is a massive swelling of darkness below him, though in his mind he can feel that it's Sunjata. My my. He thinks towards the whale with a dark sort of smugness. I suppose it's a good thing Ronin doesn't need mouth to mouth. I'm not sure how you'd manage like that. Turning his strangely star-shaped body towards Ronin and swimming nearer to the hunter, Remi spoke to both men. Well Ronin hasn't died and Sunjata is a ... what? A type of whale?

Ronin can only hear/talk to Remi, so just assume that he translates for everyone

Table inspo from kae!
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Change author:

Well holy shit but he really wasn’t drowning. Ronin couldn’t swim as well as neither whale nor octopus, but that hardly mattered when he didn’t have to worry about bobbing awkwardly on the surface of the ocean. Indeed, like some weird naked Disney princess, Ronin dived a bit deeper, accompanied by his trusty animal companion (aka Remi).

And when Sunjata passed beneath them, the speed of his sleek body causing Ronin to tumble in the water, the hunter let out a mental laugh. Apparently so. I do hope he doesn’t plan to eat me in that shape. In any other shape though? Ronin declined to comment.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
promise me you won't die
having never skinny-dipped
There’s a pulse of amusement sent toward Remi with the comment, spinning beneath the two with his whale form. Aw, he doesn’t like teeth either? A shame. A cheeky bit of humor sent over with a whale-esque wink. In regards to the type of whale? Well, he spins once more to float up toward the octopus. It’s called a killer whale. You can tell Ronin that’s why I asked if there were any whale eating things out here. Another pulse of amusement, before he straightens out in his swim.

Then, he dives a bit lower, aiming the main fin that sticks out from his spine to brush against the demi-god and hybrid’s sides, as if to reinforce the fact that he’d really rather got get eaten here of all places, trying to blend in with the rest of the surrounding darker waters. The water is taken easily to this form, letting his form take over most of the instincts, and he dives deeper to chase after a couple saltwater fish.
in the moonlight
SuNJATA