you learn to live without
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 34 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
You learn to stand alone at last
So brave, and bold, and strong, and stout
Sam was so surprised that he'd managed to slip out of Remi's grasp that he did not immediately manage to get away, allowing the much stronger man to grab his collar; Sam let out a little yelp of fear as he was smacked harder against the wall, looking worried across Remi's face as if searching for any hint of the gentle Alchemist that might let him go.

"Well, y-you're doing a very good job of making it so we'll never want to see you again." Sam replied, voice thin and reedy and not at all the punch he wanted it to be. Terror ran through him, something else too, that made it hard to keep up his angry tone; he'd never been very good at it anyway. With Remi's body so close, the way his hands grasped to tightly, it was hard to not wish this was all under another circumstance...Sam looked away across the ocean, determinedly trying to turn his head away.
You learn somehow to like the dark, even love the doubt
SAMUEL
Base Code by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
i found cynicism, i found criticism
i've been zero to hero & i have been the villain
That Sam wouldn't look into his eyes anymore only heightened the alchemist's inner predatory urges. It had been so long since he'd felt anything more than the yawning emptiness inside of himself, that to lean into this terrible fury felt like a luxury. His body burned with it; pupils dilating and his pulse increasing as his breath puffed from his nose in short and sharp bursts.

One hand was still on Sam's shoulder, fixing him immobile. The other hand, with a shaky sort of restraint, hovered just above the point of Sam's hip: a thumb that was now entirely talon hovering just over the jut of where instinctively (and from experience) the alchemist knew the hollow of Sam's hip to be.

"I can tell, since you won't even look at me." Remi snarled in a low and gravel-like voice, leaning in so that the heat of his breath would scrape against Sam's face, just as his claws wanted to.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 34 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
First there were the hints of claws at his hip, then the growl breathed right at his jaw, air brushing almost impossibly sensitively against his skin; Sam could not help the way his hips moved forward, even as he closed his eyes tight to try and resist any motion. The best thing to do when caught by an animal was stay still, he'd heard once, and it felt like that was relevant advice for the moment.

"You don't sound like you want me to look at you." Sam whispered, speaking out to the sky, unable to direct his words towards Remi.
SAMUEL
Base Code by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Muscle memory we'll call it for now, had Remi's fingers responding as Sam's hips slid forward. Perhaps the amount was nearly imperceptible but heightened as his senses currently were, the movement didn't go unnoticed. A talon pressed against Sam's shirt, flattening it against the ascended's skin while Remi's remaining fingers clawed around the bookmaker's hip. Still the movement was gentle, but still deadly; a venus fly trap subtly adjusting itself as the fly gets comfortable.

"Tell me then Sam, since you know so well. Tell me how I sound." He sounded monstrous just now; the melodic cadence of his voice giving way to something altogether eerie in its pleasantness. With his face only an inch or so away from Sam's now, the ascended would have to shrink back a good deal in order to be able to properly look at him.
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Change author:
The hand on his hip tightening, joined now by one on his chest; Sam arched slightly into the touch, chest placing a pressure against Remi's hand as well as his hip. Perhaps similar to Remi it was the steps of a dance he'd long forgotten but his body hadn't; something he could not dare to speak the name of yet still desired after all this time.

"You sound - like you want to finish what you started. Last time I was here. B...but I'm still alive." Sam knew stating that fact could well be the end of his life, but Remi could have killed him in any of the moments leading up to this one and hadn't; he kept his face turned away, staring out at the ocean, wondering how it dared look so serene and beautiful in the moment.
SAMUEL
Base Code by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
"For now." Remi growled, heat flushing through his cheeks. In a motion as swift as it was elegant, the alchemist's body surged forward, pinning Sam against the wall with his bulk. The hand at the ascended's side pressed forward, the curve of Remi's talon piercing through the material of Sam's shirt with needle-like accuracy. Remi was broader nearly everywhere than his counterpart and engulfed him completely and with ease.

The hand previously against the flat of Sam's chest now came up to his throat. "It's such a shame you don't need to breathe." He whispered darkly, eyes narrowing until they were mere slits of green glinting in the darkness. Still his fingers tightened above Sam's Adams-apple, pressing against the glands under his jaw.
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Change author:
The growl, the way Remi suddenly pushed him against the wall with all his strength was simply too much, though Sam might have been able to contain his sudden moan-tinted gasp if it weren't for the sudden removal of his shirt. He clamped his lips shut after, ashamed and wishing that Remi hadn't always made this so easy, just slipping into another him, one that wanted to be pliant and tossed about, a thing for Remi's amusement when he was in this rage...

He had nothing to say to Remi's wish, only lifted his chin until his neck was fully stretched out before his captor, eyes looking down to see as much of Remi as they could. One hand lifting shakily he tried to place it on Remi's chest, stroke across the skin there, tip this one way before it went the other; he knew he would feel a strong shame after, but to be fucked was better than to be killed.

And perhaps in a horrible perverse way, it was what they both needed; an unorthodox closure.
SAMUEL
Base Code by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Remi let Sam marvel at the shredded skin that covered his chest and throat for just a moment before his fingers tightened, forcing Sam's jaw back up so that there eyes might meet in the darkness. "I would smother the very breath from your lungs if I could." He whispered darkly, but as they both knew, he couldn't. Air might go in and out of the ascended, but not in any meaningful way.

"Gods I love when you look at me like that." No sooner had the words left Remi's lips, he moved. The hand on Sam's hip dropped to curl under his thigh as Remi's knees bent just so, before springing back up with ease. His other hand tightened around Sam's throat as the alchemist force him up, lifting Sam up off the ground with his left hand and pinning him there with his body. At the same time his lips devoured the distance between the two. It was a hungry and desperate kiss, one that cared little for how Sam might be reacting to all of this. It was greed, fueled by something dark within that demanded to be stoked.
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Sam's fingers stiffened as he was roughly forced back up to look into Remi's eyes, believing every word of the promise the Alchemist made. Almost as if to tease him, Sam took in an audible breath he didn't need.

"You d--" His words were cut off by the sudden, crashing kiss and the shifting of his body that he easily let happen, arms going to wrap around Remi's shoulders and hands grabbing at his hair. Because all be damned, he had wanted this for so long. When Remi and he had picked up the broken pieces of their relationship, when he'd been at Remi's wedding - when he'd been tossed aside like a broken doll on this very beach.

Luckily (or perhaps not) for Remi, Sam responded very well indeed to this manhandling, moaning into Remi's mouth as he was roughly kissed, letting himself be pushed however he was wanted, opening his mouth eagerly for Remi's tongue and legs open before he'd even been lifted up. There was an undeniable heat in him too, one that passed between their lips and had his hips shaking, a need he hadn't known he still possessed making him mentally beg fate to let this keep happening.
SAMUEL
Base Code by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
"We could see if my claws could tear through to your heart before the Voice came to save you." Remi gasped against Sam's lips, his own hips jutting forward to fill the space left by the ascended's parting legs as they wrapped around his waist. Holding Sam was no trouble at all, dream or no. Remi's strength had only grown, and his reckless abandon made the soft whining of his muscles a distant annoyance he could easily block out.

"You're not the only one with teeth made for flesh, you know." Roughly Remi pressed his lips against the chords of Sam's neck, tilting his chin upwards to tighten the muscles there. Though Sam only had two sharpened fangs, Remi could have an entire mouthful of shark teeth if he wanted. And oh, how he wanted. Pressing dual rows of teeth against Sam's neck, he pressed gently, wanting to create a row perfect teeth-mark. At the same time, the hand holding Sam's leg tightened, claws pressing into the ascended's skin hard enough to break through the material of his trousers and pierce his flesh
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
"Th-then you wouldn't be able to use me, though." Sam argued back between his own gasps and the sudden, sharp moan as Remi's hips came forward to meet his own; Remi would no doubt be able to feel the evidence of his arousal pressing hard against Sam's trousers by now, the strain of which made each movement a sensitive moment of torture.

He knew what was coming as Remi mentioned his teeth but Sam was not prepared for the actual feeling of the sharp points pressing against his neck, coupled with the ripping of his clothes and pricks in his thigh; oh, this was dangerous. Remi was the only one he'd let himself get so close to being ripped apart for, the only person he could moan for while aware it could be his last. As the teeth made their mark he let out a whining, desperate moan, one hand shakily stroking down Remi's hair and trying to grasp it, stop him from moving forward and sinking his teeth too deep. "Everyone--everyone will s-see that."
SAMUEL
Base Code by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
A hand, more paw than human now, slammed against the boards behind Sam, his talons digging deep into the wood. The ascended would feel the tremble of Remi's teeth, hovering above the surface of his skin, how his breath came in hot pants. He could bit down now, severing the veins and arteries keeping the ascended alive. It didn't matter what would flow out of him: the point was, he needed it. This instigated a tremble of desire through Remi that he nearly didn't curb. Gods how he wanted to bite down.

"Is this..what it feels like for you..?" He asked breathlessly, a genuine question amidst the slurry of danger hot between them. The need to take, to have it all.

The hand on Sam's thigh pulled back for a moment to peel the ascended's lower back off of the wall, before Remi thrust forward again. His hips moved fluidly, slamming against Sam's groin in a way that would likely cause as much pain as pleasure (the alchemist still assuming his counterpart could still feel pain).

"Because you didn't leave your own marks on me?" Remi snarled, his hips grinding forward in earnest now as he leaned more and more of his body weight against Sam.
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Change author:
Sam flinched just a touch at the slam of Remi's hand against the boards, careful to keep his neck and shoulders as still as he could manage. When the question first came he could hardly understand it in the midst of his pleasure and fear, it took him a moment to answer, though when he did it was destined to be plainly honest, Sam too distracted to lie: "Yes, for a moment. I...I resist, though."

The slam of Remi's hips, so close to what he wanted if not for the damn barriers between them, drew a needy whine from Sam, his own hips shaking in a desperate attempt to grind back against Remi. He didn't answer the question growled out by Remi, instead just tried to bring one of his hands down to push into Remi's pants, try to grab his cock and stroke it roughly, quickly, wanting to tempt the lion into feeling Sam all around him. Perhaps it was a little bit of a challenge, a snatch back of some power - he looked in Remi's eyes as his fingers moved deftly across the shaft, as if daring him to go further.
SAMUEL
Base Code by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
"Because you're a coward." Remi snarled with a nod as if expecting as much. Still, he too resisted, his nails scouring deep grooves into the wood; a visual metaphor for what it was he wanted to do to Sam's neck.

Had he ears then, they would have been pinned against his skull. The look Sam would see in his eyes was feral then, a dangerous mixture of encouragement and a deadly promise that, like love and hate, sex and death were near twins in his mind just now.

A trick he used often with Ronin, Sam would find their clothes suddenly dissolved away. Unlike Ronin however, there would be no rose petals scattered on the ground. Instead, dry leaves would blow away in the light sea breeze, leaving Remi's firm erection easily accessible to Sam's wandering hand.

Pressing his forehead just over Sam's shoulder so that his upper body might continue to pin the ascended in place, Remi's free hand wandered down to the swell of his Sam's ass, his fingers shockingly gentle for a moment.

Until they weren't.

Roughly inserting a finger inside of Sam, Remi turned his face towards the ascended's ear, panting harshly. "Beg for it." He hissed, his finger stretching and tugging inside of Sam in a way that warbled intentionally between pleasure and pain. Meanwhile Remi's cock would spasm in Sam's hand, the length of it achingly hard and desperate for something more than just the bookmaker's all too soft fingers around it.