rotting like a wreck on the ocean floor
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
The white sheep of the family
Taking a sip, Loren chuckled, the sound entirely mirthless. "Ah yes, the bar. The one that got trashed because of your failed marriage." Tilting his head, he gave Sunjata a mocking toast. "And it's all cleaned up and ready to go? And you're so committed you're in another bar during prime bar time when you could be, gee, working?" The words were still sarcastic, and the healer took an almost triumphant swig.

Shrugging as the bartender spoke proudly of his task from Safrin, the Launceleyn traced the rim of his mug with a finger. "Bully for you. Too bad I don't care, since I don't live there anymore and she's not my goddess." Indeed, he sounded downright board with the other man's revelation.
Will blood tell

Coding base by Sky!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4967
SUNJATA
Apparently it was the only thing I cared about.” He shrugs. “It’s open right now, running along fine.” His gaze slips toward Loren with a small smirk. “And honestly, when is it a bad time to check out the other bars?” A knowing glance is sent toward the summoner before he settles in and takes a sip from his mug once more.

At the mention of Safrin not being his god, Sunjata chuckles quietly to that. “Oh, we know she’s not your goddess.” The way he says it is almost amusing, as though the thought of Loren following Safrin was anything but amusing. No, Frey had been his god, and Sunjata would much prefer to stay as far away from Frey as possible.
i no longer know if i wish to drown myself
in love, vodka, or the sea
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
the Firebrand

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:
Slouching against the bar, Loren shot Sunjata a considering look. "Is that so?" The healer took a sip of his mug, then did a quick scan of the Hanged Man. "Alright. What have you 'checked out?'" The words were accompanied by a raised eyebrow, one that matched the challenging tone.

Smirking at the bartender's comment, the Launceleyn took a swig. "Nope." Then he lowered his voice to a feigned whisper. "Actually, she offered to be my patron. I turned her down. Dunno where that leaves you though." It came out in the tones of someone revealing a secret, though honestly Loren didn't actually care about that particular interaction that much.
Will blood tell

Coding base by Sky!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
SUNJATA
He focuses on the drink in his hand, the interior of the bar they found themselves in. “The drink is good in comparison to the taverns in Halo.” He hums thoughtfully. “The décor is nice. But I certainly like mine better.” He smirks to that, taking a drink from the mug. But the conversation shifts toward gods and his gaze flits over toward Loren with a slightly amused look.

Oh? You know, I met Frey first. I half expected to attune through Frey, but it was Safrin that showed.” A purse of his lips as he considers it, considers his current and recent activities – wondering how on earth someone like Phoebe had become a friend to the herald of life. “Perhaps Frey would’ve better suited me and my choices in the end. But gods Safrin is lovely.” He chuckles to that, lips slightly looser with the warmth brimming within him from the alcohol.
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
the Firebrand

Change author:
Taking a long drink, Loren ended up smirking a little at Sunjata. "Funny. I like this place better. To each their own I suppose." The healer was really just trying to get a rise out of the bartender, as evidenced by the Launceleyn's slurred and challenging tone.

"Mmmm. But not as lovely or appealing as Frey." Leaning forward, he dropped his voice to a whisper. "After all, they look like the person you desire most." Moving even closer to the other man, Loren whispered in Sunjata's ear now, breath hot and voice low. "I wonder who that is for you these days." With that, the healer moved back slightly, though their faces were now inches apart.
Will blood tell

Coding base by Sky!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
A snort is given to Loren at the comment of decor. It surprisingly doesn’t bother him, no offense taken for it when it was entirely something Sunjata had wanted. No input given or granted for any of it. But still, he smirks into his mug at the response.

Until Loren’s captured his attention, gaze flitting over to the Launceleyn as he nears him, remaining in place to hear the whisper the summoner gives him. When Loren withdraws but remains close, Sunjata’s gaze flits over the summoners face before he responds. He’s sure Frey appears as what people find the most attractive to them, and for Sunjata? Likely bits and pieces of past lovers all thrown into the mix, but always shifting — always changing. “Mmm Frey doesn’t look like anyone I know of. Yet.” He winks, but doesn’t move away from the space the Launceleyn has him at.
the Firebrand

Change author:
Once again, Loren traced the rim of his mug with a finger, though he didn't look as he did so. "And why's that?" The question came out as tauntingly as everything else coming from his lips. "Is it because there are so many people to choose from?"

He stayed right where he was, giving no indication that he planned to move from where he was, hovering right in front of Sunjata's face. In fact, the healer leaned forward even more, leaving the barest amount of space between them. "Or is it because you never really loved anyone but yourself?" This time, his voice came out in an almost cruel whisper.
Will blood tell

Coding base by Sky!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
If Loren wanted to get under his skin, it’s likely the whole love ordeal would eventually get him there. His gaze narrows on Loren, focusing on the space between them and what little there is before he snorts, smirking lightly to the summoner. “If that’s the case, Loren, wouldn’t Frey look like me?” He tilts his head somewhat avian like.

As for the rest of it, though? “What’s the point of love if everyone leaves in the end?” That was the true problem in the end, wasn’t it? The eventual departure of what was once so great, so powerful and overwhelming. Gone like a flame going out.
the Firebrand

Change author:
Loren let out a huff of laughter, though it was not close to being an amused sound. "They would. But how well do you know yourself, really?" Again, the words practically dripped with mockery.

As Sunjata revealed that he hadn't changed at all, the healer smirked. Still, something dark and haunted lurked deep in his eyes at the reminder of lost love. "They certainly will with that attitude." Tilting his head in the opposite direction of the bartender in an almost predatory move, the Launceleyn stared into the other man's eyes. "So what, just move from partner to partner and take pleasure where you can find it? Sounds lonely." Loren's disapproval was clear.

Still, he remained where he was, hovering, pausing for just a breath. Then he reached forward and grabbed Sunjata's shirt to pull him in for a hungry kiss.
Will blood tell

Coding base by Sky!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
I know myself pretty well.” He offers with no room to debate on that front. But Loren doesn’t move, Sunjata doesn’t move, and he finds the icy gaze of the summoner as he lists out Sunjata’s lonely life. He smirks to that, wanting to add something else to it, to explain how it didn’t get so lonely in the end.

Except Loren grabs onto his shirt, pulls him forward and the summoners lips crash into his own. There’s a moment in his drunkenness that he presses back against Loren in the kiss, returning it for a brief second, before he pulls away, breaking it, his steel gaze lingering on Loren in some hint of suspicion. “What the fuck, Loren?
the Firebrand

Change author:
Loren smirked, not at all bothered by his actions (though some small part of his increasingly alcohol-hazed brain was horrified). "What the fuck is right. Come on, this isn't the first time we've been together, and it's not like you're particularly picky with your partners." The words still were taunting, and he hadn't moved from where he was even as Sunjata pulled away.

"Maybe I was just trying to live life to the fullest for once. Or maybe I was just trying to see what all the fuss was about." Chuckling cruelly and without a hint of amusement, the healer shook his head a little. "Gotta say, it's nothing to write home about."

Then one hand shot forward to grip the bartender's chin. The Launceleyn's other hand reached out slowly and raked hands suddenly tipped with claws down the other man's arm, just hard enough to leave thin scratches. "Of course, you didn't seem to mind." Loren continued to stare directly into Sunjata's eyes, and the healer's voice held a clear challenge now.
Will blood tell

Coding base by Sky!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
His gaze narrows on Loren, focusing on the words — hitching on one spot that confuses him a small amount. “What fuss?” He begins, about to comment on the rest of the time they’d been together. It wasn’t like when Nate and him had been together… No, because Lusea sat right between them.

But his jaw is gripped and Sunjata stills a small amount, staring the summoner down — his exhale hitching at the feeling of claws along his arm, red marks left in the trail left behind. There’s a challenge there and Sunjata has always been weak for those, for proving wrong, but even as his gaze shudders a small amount he manages to think of something. One hand goes toward Loren’s hip, his hand also clawed to poke through the fabric there. “I distinctly recall you needing guidance, Loren. Or was it all for show?” His voice is rough, a small amount hoarse, challenging the man back.
the Firebrand

Change author:
Loren just chuckled darkly again, tutting slightly. "Oh, you know. Why everyone's so into you. I don't get it." His eyes were as taunting as his voice as he stared Sunjata down.

When the bartender's clawed hand came to rest on the healer's hip he let out a little growl. Letting his own hand trail lower, he dismissed the claws, relying simply on his fingernails to continue scratching down the other man's side until they came to rest on his thigh. "Only one way to find out." Another challenge.

With that, Loren pulled Sunjata's face closer, but didn't close the distance entirely. Instead, the healer hovered with his lips almost touching the bartender's.
Will blood tell

Coding base by Sky!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
News to me.” He offers. Sure, people had expressed interest and he’d taken them up on that. But what exactly were people saying about him? As far as he knew, he did have a reputation. Other than that? He hadn’t cared too much. But the growl he gets from Loren does spark something in his gaze, at the challenge, at the feeling of the nails dragging along his skin and then on his thigh. And he digs his claws in a small amount more.

Loren pulls his face closer, and Sunjata doesn’t object to it at first. Instead, his gaze flits from the summoners lips to his eyes, a crooked smirk crossing his face at it. “Question is, do you think you’ve got what it takes? Or will I have to show you how to properly fuck again?” A tease and a wink, though he doesn’t close the distance. He’s not sure he wants to give in, not sure it’s a good idea for either of them. But the temptation is there.