scratch, kick, let gravity win
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2712
Mature Content Warning 
you've got an appetite for destruction
i guess that makes you just like me
The door locks behind Maea’s departure, and Sunjata pauses a moment to exhale a quiet sigh, before he turns back toward Nate and the center of the room. “You we’re close to slipping again.” He says a bit offhandedly, voice rough against the hints of his accent. His steel gaze slides toward Nate with a dark raised brow as he scoots the chair back into where it had originally gone.

And then he sinks into the couch into onto his back, legs dangling off the arm as he goes to rub at his eyes, as if trying to remove the feeling of seeing Maea in such a way. He finds it unsuccessful, and instead his arms drop to the couch once more, head tilting to view the Ascended where he stands, seeing if he has anything to say.
you put the barrel inside your mouth
just to feel the metal between your teeth
SuNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NATE
It’s really kind of disconcerting, how easily stillness comes to Nate when it is so new. While Sunjata moves around him, ushering Maea out, licking the door, rearranging the furniture, he doesn’t move, doesn’t breathe. Doesn’t respond to the words, not an accusation but feeling like it. Or maybe he wants it to feel like one.

It’s only when the attuned man sits that Nate moves, stepping close to the edge of the couch and dropping down, gracelessly as a puppet with its strings cut. He rests his chin on the edge of the cushion, beside Sunjatas face, blue eyes focused on him, taking in the sharp profile, but not quite meeting the storm that waits for him in the other mans eyes. ”I was, wasn’t I?”

”Lucky I had you here.” There is a bit of amusement as he repeats the words from earlier, his lips quirking into a half hearted smirk. It’s much easier to feel the guilt now, try as he might to step past it.
But it takes someone to come around to show you how
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
His face is close to Nate’s as he takes a seat on the couch as well – the two of them something akin to cats lazing about a sunspot, but Sunjata can feel the tension within the room as well, within Nate as he avoids his gaze and tries to slap a bandage over it. And with it, Sunjata gives him his own quiet smirk of amusement. “Lucky indeed.” A repeat, a wink sent his way, before focusing on the Ascended’s own profile.

His heartbeat is a steady pulse along his neck, and he reaches up to rub at the side of his face with a quiet sigh. “You were the first time she’s felt that way, you know.” He offers quietly. “I was her first kiss.” His hand pauses on his cheek, head tilting a bit more to look back at the Ascended, waiting for a response or a reaction. That Maea had been completely unaware to the power of those feelings, that it only made sense she'd want to give in far more fully than even Sunjata had, deprived of it all for so long.
SuNJATA
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
NATE
The smile on Nate’s face widens a bit as Sunjata echoes back to him, as he winks. The first stumbling steps of that ease were cut down as the next words dropped from the other mans lips. There is a moment where the grin lingers, but in the next it is twisted, irritated and stressed, both things he’s not really sure where to direct. ”Would have been good to know before.” He tries to bite, without any real heat to it.

There’s no one to be upset with except for himself, and Nate has made a life of very carefully putting all his problems aside, or into other people, so he never has to face them head on. This though, this is entirely on him, from the very beginning, and it’s clear he’s struggling to swallow that realization. Nate huffs, and turns to stare at the ceiling, his hand coming up to rub at his brow. ”Really fucked this up, huh?” He asks, omitting the I, not really taking the blame even as he admits his guilt.
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
There’s a rise and fall of Sunjata’s shoulders to Nate’s comment at first, at the lackluster bite within them but the fangs to back it up. It would’ve been difficult to bring up, not knowing if Maea was going through with it on his end, let alone to talk about it should she have been there to witness it. Sunjata was closer to the pale woman, knew some of her secrets and she knew some of his – Nate was a stranger within it, and Sunjata wasn’t sure how much information Maea would’ve wanted related.

All in all, it doesn’t matter that much, and he focuses his attention on the Ascended as he huffs and rubs at his brow. “Nothing happened.” Sunjata shrugs. “She’ll be fine. At least now she’s got an idea.” He snorts, turning somewhat on the couch to view Nate with a raised brow, a conspirators look crossing his face as he reaches out to brush his thumb along the Ascended’s cheek again. “And it didn’t go further than just the one bite. She’ll be back.” He’s sure – because Nate’s the only one that could keep tabs on it.
SuNJATA
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
NATE
The words nothing happened are not as comforting as they should be, because that’s not the point. The point is Nate was going to do something, that something would have happened if he hadn’t had someone else there to stop him. ”I guess nothing hits like the first time.” He concedes finally, mirroring the shrug and resolutely ignoring the fact that they’d given in on the second bite. It had been a different kind of first, that’s all.

Its still a little surprising when Sunjata reaches out to stroke along his face, but Nate accents it far easier this time, leaning into the touch and smirking, snorting even, when the other man says Maea will be back. ”Like how you came back?” He turns his head then, reaching up to grab the attuneds hand, holding it in place so he can press a short kiss to his palm. ”Maybe I should practice some restraint until that happens?” Nate jokes, leaning enough just enough to speak, his lips still touching Sunjatas skin.
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
There’s a snort granted to Nate at the comment. “Absolutely nothing.” There’s amusement in his tone, but agreement as well. It remains when he shifts to brush his thumb along Nate’s face, feeling the strong cheekbone beneath the skin, feeling as the Ascended leans into the touch and Sunjata focuses on him with precision. Even at the smirk, Sunjata can’t help the resounding chuckle to flicker from his throat. “You insisted on the repeat testing, I’ll have you know.” He snorts. “I was actively avoiding it because I knew you’d kick my ass for not following your strict doctors orders.” He winks.

But it fades somewhat as Nate presses his lips to Sunjata’s palm, feeling the words leave his lips as though they’re some form of gospel in his calloused hand. “I’m afraid if you’re practicing it with me we’re not going to be getting very far.” A crooked smirk is sent Nate’s way. “But I did promise later, didn’t I?” As Nate leans into his palm, Sunjata shifts his fingers somewhat to stroke along the side of his face, brushing up to where his wrist slides against the other man’s cheek, tangling his fingers into the Ascended’s dark hair.
SuNJATA
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
NATE
”Oh so now you’re following doctors orders, huh?” Nate shoots back immediately, his smirk widening into a full blown grin. This, if nothing else, is easy. This is a space he knows how to exist in, teasing and joking and walking right on the edge of falling into his current paramour. He’d never really needed too much of a push to fall.

There’s a wicked gleam in his eyes when Sunjata replies, when he gives Nate exactly the push he needs to just topple, to press another kiss to the palm that shifts past his lips, along his face, into his hair. ”You did promise later.” Nate purrs, running his hand down Sunjatas wrist, his thumb trailing over the barely healed bites still there. Being able to feel them sent a shiver straight to Nate’s core, a shuddering lurch of want, of need rising up.

He leans in, reaching out to pull the other other man close to, so they meet in the middle. ”Is it time for your check up then?” He teases roughly, close enough that it would be easy to lean in, easy to press their lips together.
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
There’s a very visible roll of his eyes at Nate’s comment. “Only when the doctor lives with me.” It’s an easy reply, followed by a huff of a chuckle. An easy taunt and repeat, at least until he’s focused further on Nate and the amusement remains in the shadows of his gaze, spotting the wickedness of the Ascended’s. His fingers tangle in the other man’s hair, reaching to press into his neck, drag nails along his scalp, something of touch, though his smirk only grows when Nate brushes past the healing bites.

And as Nate leans in to pull him closer, there’s no restraint, he moves closer, steel meeting his electricity, a vibrant smirk crossing his face. “Is it? Would you look at the time.” He taunts back, making a playful show of checking his wrist for a watch with a quick glance. And then he gives in somewhat, a small act of his rebellion of his recent learning of how Nate is, when he goes to tangle his hand into his hair, clutching and tugging briefly, his other hand reaching for the man’s shirt to pull him ever that much closer, head tilting and lips aiming to meet the Ascended’s.
SuNJATA
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
NATE
Nate all but rolls his eyes, stopping only because that would pull his gaze too far from the other mans face. ”Guess you can’t get rid of me then.” There’s so much smugness in the words they’re all but dripping. He leans into the nails dragging along his skin, looking like a cat in a sunbeam. ”Someone’s gotta make sure you don’t kill yourself.”

There is such a strange contradiction in Sunjata. Nate smirks as he pulls the attuned close, no fight. Then all at once, he switches, pulling back himself, and it’s Nate’s turn to not fight it, Nate’s turn to lean in willingly, a huff of laughter leaving him at just how desperate the other man seemed. Nate doesn’t stop it though, it’s not like this is really something he can ever lose at. In fact, he doesn’t stop at all, just keeps pressing against Sunjata, pressing the other man back, his mouth as hungry as his hands, roaming along the attuned’s sides, his hips.
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
A shame.” He responds somewhat smugly, though whether it’s to getting rid of Nate or ensuring he doesn’t kill himself, it's hard to say. He lets the conversation stay that way, at least until Nate’s lips and his own meet, colliding and crashing, pushed back by the Ascended in ways that have Sunjata’s blood writhing. A steady tempo to his thundering heart before he breaks the kiss, hands roaming from Nate’s hair to the man’s side, aiming to pull him onto him.

It’s so fucking unfair that you don’t need to breathe.” There’s a hint of a growl in the tone, but he smirks to Nate as he pulls back to seek out those electric eyes, wanting to be swallowed whole — breath or no breath. The Ascended is cool against Sunjata’s touch, the lack of a chest rising and falling, the absence of fidgeting for a predatory stillness, has his heart thundering beneath the promise.
SuNJATA
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
NATE
Really, he can’t be blamed for how things have happened. Sunjata makes it too easy, literally pulls Nate over him, not that he would need any encouragement to cover the other man with his body. His hands wrap around the other mans hips, squeezing, then slide up, pulling his shirt up as he does, looking to run his fingers, his nails, over tattooed skin.

A laugh is already bubbling from Nate’s lips when Sunjata pulls away. ”You don’t like it when I take your breath away?” He purrs, head cocking to the side. His gaze rakes over the attuned, like he’s considering, the best place for his mouth to go, for his hands to go. Planning his meal, in a way. ”Do you want me to stop then?” It was a threat, as much as a tease. At this point, Sunjata has to know there really isn’t anything that would make him pull away, now that his eyes are on the other man.
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
He hums beneath the feel of Nate’s hands roaming along his skin, but he pulls away to catch his breath, hearing the laugh from Nate that he returns with a pinpointing gaze. “I like passing out in other ways.” He offers with a smirk, his chin lifting a small amount as if to give Nate more to view, more to decide where to begin, based off the promise of a bite.

The question, the tease, the threat, causes Sunjata to snort. A small shake of his head as he reaches for Nate again, lips curving into something feline and playful. “What do you think?” He asks, voice a deep rumble of a purr, remaining in place to let Nate decide which part best to go for – feeling very much like a rabbit trapped by a wolf but the electricity thrumming within his veins is answer enough. He's enjoying it, enjoys this game.
SuNJATA
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
NATE
Nate is very, very still, except for his eyes, an electric flicking over the parts of Sunjata he’s revealed, the parts the other man has offered up. ”Other ways.” He echoes, sounding like he really had to think about what the words could possibly mean. It would almost be believable, if it wasn’t for the stare that has flicked back up to capture Sunjatas eyes.

He leans in as much as he is pulled in this time, stretching to cover more of the other man, an action that is easier now that he doesn’t really feel the ache of it. Nate’s lips flutter over the attuned’s jaw, never quite connecting. His hand moved up, to tip the other mans head back even more, give himself better selection. ”I think...” His voice is breathy, a whisper pressed against skin instead of into the air. ”I think I like seeing you like this.” A kiss is pressed to the crux of Sunjatas neck, hungry and open mouthed, over his pulse. There is the barest threat of teeth, a scrape, a prick, before he pulls away, pressing a short kiss over the same place.

”Seeing you all worked up.” There is a glee in the soft voice now, as the teasing kiss is repeated over Sunjatas neck, his shoulders. The fingers holding his chin up start to slip up, the tips of them tapping against the attuned’s lips, like uninvited guests.
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3