What It Is You Need To Do
For Sunjata
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 34 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Samuel
I pray to blades of grass
To find forgiveness in the weeds

Once he'd left the Atheneum with Loren, had his dream...Sam was feeling all kinds of mixed up yet again. It seemed like no matter what he did, he eventually slipped back into the slow thick trudge of depression. New locations, new people...they only helped for so long, and now he just felt useless and sad.

Perhaps inspired by the emotions his dream had ignited, maybe just lonely, he made a decision he'd never made before: he was going to go the VlamVoed, and he was going to try to take someone home. Not to be his eventual husband, but to say goodbye to in the morning. A release and little more.

It felt different, new, exciting. Not at all his usual thing. He set off to the bar actually finding himself a little thrilled with himself. Purposefully he had worn his best clothes (slightly open shirt, tight pants) and had brushed his hair out so it looked what he felt was probably 'sexy', ever so slightly tousled and to one side. He wasn't going to be able to depend on the alcohol giving him any confidence, so he'd had to make sure he looked the best he could.

Walking into the bar with a false swagger that probably looked rather obviously faked, he leaned against the counter and waited to be served, casually looking around to see if there was anyone he thought he could...well...seduce.

Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2712
SUNJATA
the flood
dreams where you're murdered
boy i know you heard it all before
Oh, he notices as soon as the door opens, that the swagger the next patron has is forced. But he doesn’t comment on it, knowing him in a roundabout way – a year ago was it? When Phoebe had asked him to try and forcefully take a sample of the Ascended’s blood… Forever ago, before the blight, before everything. And he hadn’t done it, had decided the poor man was too timid to recover from something like that at the time.

So he’s surprised to see this slight shift in the man’s posture – the way he scans the bar for someone, and Sunjata can’t help but to grab a glass and place it before the Ascended with a somewhat crooked confident smirk. “Sam, wasn't it?” He asks with an avian tilt of his head. “What can I get for you?” Bracing his hands along the bar, despite the electric scarring the table had faced, was still relatively decent condition. And he waits to see what the Ascended might want.
you shut your eyes to pain
boy then just lock the fuckin' door
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 34 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Samuel

As Sunjata appeared behind the bar, recognition flashed in Sam's eyes too. A conversation along a short walk that had lead to nothing further, something he'd almost forgotten. Yet with his new mission in mind, he found himself looking over Sunjata with different eyes. He certainly looked like he could be a bad boy, which Sam rather fancied might be his type for a nighttime tryst.

"Yes, it is. ...Sunjata?" He tried, a little smile on his lips as he was rather confident he'd gotten it right. "I...wish I could actually ask for something alcoholic, but..." Sam opened his mouth and pointed to his teeth, in case the man behind the bar somehow didn't know. "After..ha...after the week I've had, I would really like to try being drunk. But I suppose I'll just have whatever the best tasting thing you have is..do you have a judgement on that?" He leaned forward, resting his head on one hand and trying to look coy, as if what he'd just said had been a wonderful example of flirtatious banter.

Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
SUNJATA
the flood
To be honest, he’s used to having a few eyes on him – and having this specific look granted from the Ascended is one that’s not quite as sly as some, but he understands the gist. And why not have a bit of fun with it? He doesn’t know that his time with Nate had affected Sam, he doesn’t know that this is the other man that’d kicked Nate out of the house – one that he’d offered a place to stay beneath this very space.

That’s me.” He offers with an easy smirk and a nod of his head. But Sam points toward his teeth, and Sunjata understands immediately. “Well I can certainly help you try. Depends on what kind of drunk though.” He teases Sam easily, a hum of amusement lingering in his accented voice before he focuses on the glass he’s put out. Well, if he wants to try… He pulls out a fairly good whiskey, pouring it within the glass before sliding it over and leaning on the bar. “Try this one out for taste.” A shrug of tattooed shoulders, steel eyes eating Sam up to see what he thinks.
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Change author:
Samuel

Sam also, thankfully unawares of quite who Sunjata was in relation to himself, was glad to see that he'd at least managed to make the handsome bartender smile. A start, at least. Every sexual or romantic encounter he'd had so far had begun rather by accident; he wasn't really sure how one began these things intentionally, but surely smiles were a step somewhere along the way.

"Thank you." He picked up the glass and lifted it to his nose, sniffing the contents. It didn't smell particularly tasty...but he'd never really tried a lot of drinks, so it was worth a go, and besides he didn't want to look wimpy in front of his potential man for the night. With a raise of the glass towards Sunjata (he'd heard that was a thing people did), Sam tried to tip all of it down his throat in one burst.

It was unfortunate the Voice had given him back his sense of taste in that moment. He couldn't help the coughing fit, leaning forward onto the bar with tears pricking the corners of his eyes, embarrassment making him try to put a hand over his mouth as he recovered from his throat being on fire. "That..." He said weakly, in a croak. "...Was ah...maybe....a little strong for me. Do you have something...less?"

Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
the flood
The toast is granted a nod from Sunjata, still leaning against the bar and watching with some sense of a predatory hint to his gaze. But he certainly doesn’t expect him to down it in one go, and there’s a look of surprise that crosses his face as he leans back away from Sam’s coughing fit. Amusement remains in his face as he nods, pulling up two glasses and filling one with the original whiskey, and another with a slightly stronger kind of wine.

He slides the wine toward him then with a wink before taking a sip from his whiskey. “Take it slow.” A hum of a purr slipping from his throat, a knowing look, before he leans back to observe Sam a bit more fully. “Diving straight in like that makes it look like you’re trying to cure a broken heart.” He shrugs, giving Sam a slightly softer smile. He doesn’t know about Nate, but he does know the way he’d chugged the drinks to forget about his.
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Change author:
Samuel

Sunjata's clear amusement made Sam avert his eyes, now very embarrassed indeed and unsure any further seduction attempts would be successful. Still, at least a night out speaking with someone at a bar...it was all rather exotic to him, the kind of thing he usually didn't do; he decided to continue for the time being.

He took the wine just as Sunjata gave it and sighed, nodded and swilled around the liquid in the glass, watching it swirl. "I am. I...was looking for other ways to cure it, though, if you had any." Taking a (small) sip of his drink, Sam hoped his voice was sensual enough to carry the flirtatious meaning behind his words, though he was still not quite sure what to do with his hands - one held his glass and the other he kept awkwardly still on the bartop.

Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
the flood
The sigh and the nod have his brow lifting slightly. Ah, so it was a broken heart adventure – he supposes it makes sense. He’d never seen the man in the bar before, an Ascended seeking out the attempt at getting drunk as well… It was all interesting and intriguing to him. Still, he takes a deeper swing of his whiskey, setting the glass on the counter as he surveys Sam and his question.

Depends on what you’re looking for.” He hums, a spark to his eye as he leans against the bar a bit more toward Sam, in such a way that his clothing shifts and the bites from Nate along his neck at in full view. “Fortunately I’m well versed in Ascended bites as of late.” A deep rumble of a hum leaves his throat and he cocks his head toward Sam. “Provided you think you can handle me.” A wink and a smirk before he withdraws a small amount, watching Sam curiously.
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Change author:
Samuel

To his delight, Sunjata leaned forward and spoke in a way Sam was rather sure was actually meant to be flirtatious back to him. He'd never gotten this far in his plans and found himself paralysed; this was likely fortunate because the next thing Sunjata said, the way he revealed his bites...if Sam had been able to move, he'd have screamed at the heavens. As it was, he just wore an almost plastic forced smile for a moment, unsure of what to do.

Most of him wanted to just run out of there. It was obvious this was the man Nate had been with, wasn't it? There were other Ascended around and well, maybe he was making assumptions, but something in just gut just told him this was the guy. Given all that, it would definitely, he knew, be a bad idea to continue.

However....

Wouldn't it also be fantastic petty revenge to sleep with him? Sam was not usually one for complex plots of vengeance, but this one had fallen right into his lap and he had wanted to have company for the night; in a split second he made his decision, taking another sip of his wine and leaning in. "I'm sure I can. Though...I'm, ah, not like all the other Ascended. I have feeling where others don't." He couldn't bring himself to say it directly, but hopefully Sunjata would understand his meaning (and that would sell it all the more).

Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
the flood
He wonders why the other man freezes a small amount, not making the connection from what Nate has told him. But he bypassed any of those thoughts as he focuses on the way Sam responds, the way his tone changes almost matter of factly. And he lets his eyes drink in the red haired man before him, trying to imagine him in any position like Nate had handled him in.

A smirk crossing his face, sly as a cat, his gaze narrows something on Sam. “Mm, so you’re ascended but with working parts?” His voice is a deep rumble of a purr as he eyes Sam once more, lifting the glass to his lips and downing the rest of it, waiting to see if he’s guessed correctly. Sam’s not his type, but he can play a bit longer at it — because why not?
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Change author:
Samuel

The way Sunjata's gaze shifted to something more predatory, almost hungry...Sam had to stop himself from doing a victorious wiggle in his seat, so pleased with how it was going. Perhaps he had been wonderfully charming this whole time and just to shy to try it. "Yes. I have the bite...and...well...everything else, um, too." He still occasionally stumbled on his words, really not used to speaking fluidly about these kinds of matters.

Still, he was getting into it now, excited to embody this him that had some sexual power. Taking another sip he gestured to Sunjata's neck. "I know for a fact that the man who gave you that doesn't have that. It's..it's only half...an experience...? That way?" He realised he'd said it as a question (because he doubted it himself and felt halfway guilty actually; he'd enjoyed sexual adventures with Nate as much as any other) and tried to control his voice better for the next part: "So...you know. Yes."

Smooth.

Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
the flood
The bite and everything else too? Sunjata shifts a small amount closer to the bar, leaning down along it on his elbows as he scans Sam again, listening in consideration as the man continues on. But when he brings up Nate, his head tilts somewhat avianlike, a sudden kind of ‘oh shit’ going through him. Was this the man that Nate had been kicked out by?

But he’s playing the game, and he recovers smoothly as his lips curl into that very same smirk. “Half an experience…” He muses, recalling the glint of predatory awareness in Nate’s eyes, before Sunjata slides a bit closer toward Sam as though he’s telling him a secret. “Still doesn’t answer if you can handle me, though. He certainly did.” A crooked smirk to his lips at that. “Half an experience or not.” A rise and fall or tattooed shoulders. He absolutely doesn’t think Sam has what it takes to manhandle him, not the way Sunjata would prefer. But he still gives Sam the option.
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Samuel

There was a moment where Sunjata seemed caught off guard, as if some sudden revelation had come to him; had he realised their connection? Perhaps, but that did not seem to stop him responding further: how scandalous. Sam found that this actually made him rather more interested in the idea.

Honestly, though: He could not handle Sunjata. Not in the same way Nate could. Sam was not at all a dominant kind of personality, tended to immediately throw his wrists up to get tied whenever he came 4 metres within a bedpost; he was not going to be able to flick a switch and become any kind of lover comparable to Nate.

That didn't mean he had no abilities, though. Leaning in even further, as far as he could really, he looked down behind the bar, towards Sunjata's hips. "There's..certain...certainly something I could handle." He offered, then looked back up to meet Sunjata's gaze and try to lick his lips, making sure his fangs were visible for another second. Amazingly, he managed this without any major issue except looking awkward, but there was no avoiding that.

Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
the flood
Sam leans in, and Sunjata remains in place, as coy as a cat as Sam’s gaze drifts behind the bar and Sunjata’s lips curl into a smirk at the comment. “Hmm.” He says, shifting his weight from one leg to the other as he regards Sam and the attempt to flirt, to lick his lips, to show off those fangs that Sunjata can distinctly recall every moment they’d been buried into his skin.

But something about doing it with Sam didn’t seem right, didn’t peg him as his idea of a good time, but that doesn’t mean that the Ascended shouldn’t get something out of it. So he leans forward a bit more, aiming to grip Sam by his jaw to get the focus on him, steel eyes bright and sharp and predatory as he searches the Ascended’s gaze, pulling the man a small amount closer should he let him to where they could share breaths if Sam took an inhale, where lips might press if Sam presses back against his hold.

I’m afraid you’re not my type even with the teeth and working parts.” It’s a sultry purr, and he offers a quietly honest smile to that, releasing his hold on Sam to lean back a bit more. “I’ll keep it in mind though. Your drinks are on the house, Samuel, for the effort in asking.” A playful wink sent his way, voice low enough to be heard by only him.