Too late, you're taking me over
For Peter
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Mature Content Warning 
If it's something I want
then it's something I need
(For timeline purposes: This takes place after {PQ+} falling so hard, swimming through stars, unless someone dies horribly, in which case Adam came to the palace beforehand. This is just gonna be smut/relationship stuff, so it should be fine.)

The second they'd arrived at the Palace, Adam had asked Pet to direct him to his bedroom. Maybe it was uncouth, but he had missed Pet terribly since his trip to Halo and before he found out anything about his partners new ventures in the snowy mountains he wanted to, well...

A few feet down from the bedroom door, unable to resist, he pressed Pet up against the corridor wall, glanced side to side to make sure no one would spot them, then pressed his lips to the side of his lover's neck, wanting to make new marks there where his old ones had faded. Hands slipping down to cup Pet's ass he let his teeth graze and sucked until Pet would have a purple bruise again on his neck (convenient that he wore so many scarves for hiding, though it did mean Adam was currently pushing his face past 3 layers of fabric), something Adam was sure both of them would appreciate.
I wasn't built for comfort
I was built for speed
ADAM
Base Code by Sky!
Peter Pikely

Age: 33 | Height: 5’3” | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 87
Good time for a change
see, the luck I’ve had
Really, the request to be brought to his bedroom was so unnecessary, Pet nearly laughed. He didn’t, afraid of the eyes it would draw as they crept through the palace, through back corridors and secret passages. Finally, finally, he could see his door, his room, a small sanctuary where he and Adam could do what they wanted.

So close, and yet, too far. Adams hands on him had Pet melting against the wall, his back arched, as his eyes rolled back. He barely bit back a moan, through it still shook through him, his arms coming up to wrap around Adam, just so he could stay on his feet. ”C’mon, it’s... s’at one.” He mumbled, tapping towards his door. ”Wanna... wanna see you.” The hope was that his words would break through the haze of want, propel them over to the door, but really if Adam decides to keep them in the corridor there was nothing he’d be able to do to stop it.
can make a good man
turn bad
PETER
Base Code by Sky!
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
If it's something I want
Pet was so wonderfully fluid beneath Adam's touch, arching into him and arms coming up to wrap around his neck; when Pet pointed out his room, Adam was almost tempted to keep them there in the corridor, so that anyone passing could see just how his Pet was...but possibly as a symptom of the whole love thing, he actually wanted a private moment. A chance to just be them.

"Okay, c'mon." Pulling up Pet's thighs around his waist, he carried Pet to the room, opening the door and staggering through still trying to press kisses to the scars on his lover's jaw. As soon as it was shut behind them Adam let Pet go and kissed him properly again, fingers trailing on his chin and jaw as he parted with a long lingering bite of Pet's bottom lip. With that he paused for just a second to look around the room, though he was already walking to the bed to sit on the edge of it.

"So...this is your digs, huh? It's not too bad." He commented, impressed by the Palace's temporary accommodation (or at least, so he thought). As Adam spoke he took off his boots, tossing them to the floor. "It's even kind of warm in here, which must be some kinda magical miracle."
I was built for speed
ADAM
Base Code by Sky!
Peter Pikely

Age: 33 | Height: 5’3” | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Good time for a change
see, the luck I’ve had
A giddy, breathless laugh leaves Pet as he’s lifted up, his arms squeezing around his lovers neck so he can stay in place. The soft kisses on his made him shiver, his legs tightening in the moment before he was placed down, and the only reason he lets go and stands on his own is because he knows what comes next is better than this. Even if the kiss is already very good.

Peter looks around the room as Adam does, trailing after him like a metal shaving after a magnet. It’s bare, but lavish, only bits and pieces of him scattered around, the barest sense of having been lived in. ”S’better now that... now that you’re here.” He murmurs, stepping in between Adams knees, too close and yet not near close enough. Scarred hands come up to cup Adams cheeks, Pets gaze suddenly intense, the lust clouding his eyes gone for a moment.

”I love you.” The words are so serious, so at odds with the tenderness of his hands. But Pet needs it out, before it cracks in his chest.
can make a good man
turn bad
PETER
Base Code by Sky!
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Change author:
If it's something I want
"Well, I am the light in any room--" Adam began to say, all smirks and confident bravado, but the expression melted away to something far more real as Pet reached to cup his face and lift it; it was a mark of how comfortable Adam was that he did not flinch nor react at all to Pet's fingers on his scars. The mood of the room suddenly transformed from what Adam would call 'sexy fun vibes' to something altogether different, still an atmosphere for intimacy but now of a distinctly different type.

He lifted a hand to gently touch Pet's wrist. "I love you too, Pet." With that he curled his fingers around Pet's arm and pulled him down to crawl over Adam on the bed as he laid back. "And God, did I miss you." As soon as Pet was over him Adam pushed his hands up into his lover's shirt as he pressed another kiss to his mouth, slow and deep; the kiss of someone making love as opposed to fucking; a man ready to worship the body of his beloved.
I was built for speed
ADAM
Base Code by Sky!
Peter Pikely

Change author:
Good time for a change
see, the luck I’ve had
Pet smiled softly as Adams hands came up, his eyes growing washy. All his life he had thought he would never get something like this, never have someone like Adam. And yet, here he was, being pulled on top of the other man. The feeling that bloomed in his chest was almost indescribable.

Hands pressed into his shirt, sending a shiver shuddering through Pets body, his own hands dipping down to wrap around Adams neck as he leaned in closer. ”Missed you too.” He mumbled against his lovers lips, before they connected in a languid kiss. A kiss that said so much more than words could, than near any touch could.

With everything packed into the kiss, Pet was certain he could be happy in this place forever. With Adam pressed against him, their lips pressed together, hands on each other. There was nothing more he could ask for. Yet he did, breaking the kiss for a moment to sit up, to tug his shirt, and scarves, off and throw them over the edge of the bed. There was still a shy flush on his face, but it was more than overwhelmed by the trust and adoration in his eyes.
can make a good man
turn bad
PETER
Base Code by Sky!
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
If it's something I want
Adam had had his hands on many bodies in his life, had touched so many people, kissed so many lips; sometimes, especially in his old work, it had become routine and boring. Yet there was something about Pet - maybe how special the other man found his affections, maybe his particular frame, maybe just love - that made every touch refreshing and new somehow.

As Pet's shirt came off Adam's hands slowly rose up his sides then moved to stroke across his chest, playfully pinch each of Pet's nipples then rub them with his thumbs, biting his own lip as if concentrating very hard indeed on this task. "Have you been thinking about me?" He asked, obviously not just meaning in a romantic daydreaming sense. Adam could hardly express how excited it made him to think of Pet unable to help but touch himself and moan Adam's name when he was far away, wanted to hear it was true.

While Pet spoke he would roll his hips lazily, slowly, against Pet's ass, the beginnings of his cock growing hard pressing up against his lover.
I was built for speed
ADAM
Base Code by Sky!
Peter Pikely

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Good time for a change
see, the luck I’ve had
Adam really knew what he was doing with his hands. Pet couldn’t help the way he writhed, the way moans poured out of him, a well loved instrument in a masters well practiced grip. He barely registered that he’d been asked a question, and had to think hard about the answer. ”Y-Yes. I do, I...” He managed eventually, his whole body trembling.

Pet reached down to grip at Adams shoulders, to use him as support when he presses down to meet the hips rolling up, his legs trembling with the effort, the focus it took. ”I... I-I thought... about, all about you.” He gasps out, hands moving to dip inside the collar of Adams shirt, to hesitantly return the probing touches. ”Wanted.... wa-wanted you... here.”
can make a good man
turn bad
PETER
Base Code by Sky!
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
If it's something I want
Adam smirked, a dirty grin blooming on his face as he heard Pet's moans; each encouraged him to explore more with his hands, letting them stroke and roll over his lover's body, feeling the rise and fall of hips, chest, running down his arms. "Oh, you do?" He teased he response to Pet's admission, voice delighted and suggestive.

He quickly pulled his own shirt off as Pet cautiously reached underneath it, giving his lover full access as he gently tugged Pet down to lay closer over him, rolled his hips up at a regular rhythm now as he leaned to whisper in Pet's ear: "Did you touch yourself? For me? I hope you came saying my name, babe." Having said this he reached down a hand to squeeze Pet's ass hard, then slap it once, a laugh leaving him as he then went to give Pet a tender kiss.
I was built for speed
ADAM
Base Code by Sky!
Peter Pikely

Change author:
Good time for a change
see, the luck I’ve had
The hands on him sent shivers through Peter, his soft moans framed by a smile, by slivered eyes that he had to fight to not close so they could stay locked on Adam. If he ever had to look away it would be too soon. ”I dooo...” He echoed again, hands moving slowly over Adams newly exposed skin, even as he let himself be pulled down against the other.

”I d-did, for you, just for ah! A gasp pulled out of Pet when Adams hand came down on his ass, his whole body jolting as a shudder rolled down him. The immediate juxtaposition of the kiss made his head spin, his hands moving to thread through Adams hair again, fingers gentle, almost reverent, though they did twitch, did pull unintentionally. ”Adaaam” The name came out as a whine, a plea for soemthing more, something to break the tension fully.
can make a good man
turn bad
PETER
Base Code by Sky!
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
If it's something I want
When they were like this, touching and kissing and gasping - Adam lost himself in a way he never really had before. Sure, he'd had plenty of sex in his life, but this was different. He found himself not thinking about his own pleasure, only focused on drawing moans from Pet, making his partner feel as good as he could.

And that's exactly what he did. Fingers and lips and smiles, all designed to make Pet feel amazing, to treat him more than his past ever had.

{fin...due to pre-nut death lol}
I was built for speed
ADAM
Base Code by Sky!