Mini Event come follow me down
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
REXANNA
golden child, lion girl —
tell me what it’s like to conquer.
Ascendeds aren’t allowed in the Greatwood — one thing she knows is that the festival is held there, within the thick of it. Unfortunately, she can’t quite bring it upon herself to step foot within, break the rules, as the Queen of the Hollowed Grounds. And so she settles, sending out notes to her Ascended family to meet her along the border, where she and Bastien had spent some time preparing it. Bastien had made it full of life and light among the trees, their own miniature version of the festival… but one that followed the rules in the end.

And with it and gifts in hand, she waits for her fellow Ascendeds to show, slipping a note toward the true festival for those she is interested in seeing to receive their own gifts too. One specifically for Neron, another for Deimos, and a few others into the mix.

She settles beside Bastien with a few boxes in hand, prepared to gift and share the enjoyment of the season with them as the sun sets.

HELLO! Shitty starter but a mini event for the Ascended festival here <3 post away! And if you went to split off in your own threads feel free!
fearless child, broken girl —
tell me what it’s like to burn.
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
full moon rising on the waters of my soul
After his little escapade with Wessex into the Greatwood, Amun was feeling pretty good about himself. So he showed up with a big grin plastered on his face. Although he'd given away most of his gems to the former queen, when he saw the current queen, who was also the hostess of this little shindig he made a beeline straight for her.

Slinging an over Rexanna's shoulder, the potter smirked at her. "Thanks for organizing this." Then his voice gained a teasing tone. "Now, I know it's not boots, which you seem weirdly obsessed with, but I got you a little something." Opening his hand, he held up the emerald he'd hidden there. "To match your new-ish eyes" It also happened to be in his new hand, a gesture of gratitude for when she put up with his moping.

Whether or not she took it, he'd release her and make his way to Bastien. "Hey handsome. Thanks for hosting as well" Winking at the man, Amun would move a short distance away, before flopping to the ground and lounging there.
amun

Coding base by Sky!
Sabriel Moralis
Therapist

Age: 37 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 0 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 11 - Luck: 2 - Int:
Played by: Firebirb Offline
Change author:
SABRIEL
Amidst the arrivals, a soft, shadow of a woman seemed to shift her presence into the gathering. Ushered by a single note and the possibility of answers- Sabriel had answered the summons. And in that, there was definitely a wealth of knowledge already within the first few moments of observation. Her gaze would focus intently on the various members she had seen so far, noting their pale skin, some demonstrations of their unique abilities. Some did just teleport in, right? Surely she didn't imagine it. It stirred some critical thinking, which only a few blinks may give away.

Still, she held a warm and friendly greeting to all who acknowledged her, flashing her own shiny fanged smile- a freedom very well enjoyed given that the sight took herself off guard at first.

In her hands, she held a simple, small box. She was advised to bring a gift, and so she did. She had intended to give it to the host for the generous opportunity of inviting her, and perhaps assisting her in piecing together her own puzzle.
A place to stay and sometimes be awake
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Zidane Rift
Tinkerer

Age: 57 | Height: 6'1 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Valentine Offline
Change author:
MP: 305
ZIDANE
Zidane had decided to take part again with his family, mostly cause of the mere thought of keeping LongNight monsters at bay but also to fulfill the promise he had made to Amun. To get more involved in general even though to be fair he rather not really. But he couldn't shy away forever now could he? His gift was a bit unconventional as well but something he indeed felt would be stating to keep the darkness away. As he walked over towards Rexanna he felt out of place as always even though the mere sight of Amun made him feel MUCH more comfortable. He wasn't shy, he just tended to be alone most of the time which was the issue. As he came up to her he gave Amun a small, genuine smile before presenting his light beacon to her. It was a big glass jar containing a hundred fireflies, all caught by himself and streaming out light as strong as a torch from his grasp.

"Hopefully this will let the light linger a while longer." He stated where he held out the beautiful, shining jar. The bugs fluttering inside it over the bottom full of sugarwater to make sure they wouldn't just die.
Don't mind me, I'm just marking my territory
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
– NATE –
Nate usually errs towards the end of fashionably late for parties, or at least tries to, but a family party seems like something he shouldn’t sleep on. Especially considering the recent... rift, between Sam and him. Getting in early is the key, at least so he can say he was there if he needs to leave.

It seems he’s in luck though, because Sam isn’t there. Not yet. He offers a wave to the hosts as he walks by, quietly glad they’re indisposed with someone else, and offers the same to Amun, sprawled out on the grass.

He settles in beside the woman he doesn’t know, folding his arms over his chest and leaning in. ”You’re new, huh?” He might as well chat, before things went sideways. ”I’m Nate. Welcome to the family.”
I’m in trouble for the things I haven’t got to yet
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Age: 29 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 23 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
the hailstorm
Neron arrived with or without his brother in tow. (With, hopefully, but one could never be sure with Loren Launceleyn). Indeed, no sooner had the note reached him in the Greatwood, he had set off to the outskirts in order to enjoy the festival with the person who had first introduced it to him. Yes, it was also a diplomatic show of solidarity - the rulers of the Hollowed Ground and Halo were united, as it were, by being the first to meet and make a proper use of the portal - but in truth Neron simply liked Rexanna as well.

Illuminated by fireflies, the Warden glanced about the gathered Ascended, briefly thinking of the barman in the VlamVloed and the bites bruising along his skin. But then he spotted Rexanna and, when convenient, he made his way over to greet her.

"A shame you were not permitted in the Greatwood," he said by way of greeting. "Never mind - I am sure there will be plenty fun to be had here. I got you something, by the way. Another tradition, I heard."

He clenched his fist, a flicker of concentration passing over his features. When he opened his hand, a delicate rosebud sat in his palm, shaped and crafted out of ice.
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Change author:
The white sheep of the family
Loren was in tow all right, a slight smirk lurking on his lips, three bottles of alcohol that he hadn’t looked too closely at tucked under one arm. Following in his brother's wake, he let out a huff of laughter both at Neron's words and offering. "So formal, brother."

The healer regarded Rexanna almost cooly. "I got you something too, Rex." The words came out a little clipped. Considering this was the first time he'd seen her since council elections, though, that shouldn't be too surprising.

With that, he held out a hand, and a necklace in the shape of an eclipse appeared, dangling from his fingers. It wouldn't last, but it was better than nothing. Glancing over at Bastien, Loren's smirk deepened. "Don't worry, I'll make you something once I've got a free hand." With that, the healer scanned the rest of the clearing and frowned slightly when he saw all the Ascended gathered who'd gathered here, but no shock of familiar ginger hair.
Will blood tell

Coding base by Sky!
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 34 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
there's an ocean in my body
there's a river in my soul
Stepping invisible out of the Greatwood, Sam spotted the promised Ascended gathering - he had wanted to attend, but something in him, maybe a tad of newborn rebellious spirit, had gone to see the proper one first. He began to head towards it, slowing just slightly at the sight of Nate; deciding he'd have to face the man sooner or later he made himself visible and walked on, head raised high.

"Hello, everyone. I hope no one minds I don't have a present..." He glanced to Loren (whom he had not expected to be there) hoping he wouldn't blow his cover. "But I hope I can sit with you all anyway - we are family...well...most of us." While this might have been seen to be directed to Neron or Loren, Sam's eyes were decidedly fixed on Nate.
if I see a sign in the sky tonight
No one's gonna tell me it's a trick of the light
SAMuEL
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:

Bastien
Bastien was happy for any chance he got to organise, decorate and host an event; he was determined to make sure their small gathering was as good as the one the Fae would hold, even if it was practically microscopic in scale comparison. Having gotten ready all kinds of hanging decorations, lights, blankets and drinks (sure, they couldn't taste as well, but a glass of wine just made it feel all the more celebratory).

Sat by Rexanna with his own box of gifts (more for those that don't receive any than any specific recipient) he was happy to listen and drink his wine for the most part, greeting his Ascended family as they came and trying to note the names of the new members.

Laughing as Loren promised him a future gift, he waved his hand. "Ah, do not worry. I know Rexanna is the shining star between us - sometimes I forget I exist too."

Let's pick the truth that we believe in
like a bad religion
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
REXANNA
golden child, lion girl —
tell me what it’s like to conquer.
An arm reaches around her shoulder, and she looks up as Amun approaches, eyeing the man. “Boots are good for every season, Amun.” She teases him, a chiding tone to her voice as she snorts and focuses on the jewel he holds up. “Oh, thank you!” She chimes, reaching forward to hug the man, giving him a small little box once she pulls away (inside he’ll find a small trinket of a basket, for the time they spent together, made in hardened clay as though she’d done some research to how pottery was made) before moving onto the rest of those that had arrived.

Zidane approaches next, offering a jar with fireflies that light up her face. It’s reflected in the grin she offers the man, reaching forward to take it with a bright grin. “This is lovely!” Her gaze seeks out Zidane, before reaching forward to hand the man a small little trinket as well – this one crafted with her magic to be a small little firefly.

She spots Nate out of the corner of her eye, makes a note to approach and have a small little chat with the man, before her attention is caught by Neron and she flits toward him with a wide fanged grin. “Thank you for coming.” She hums to him, dipping her head to greet him. And when she focuses on the fist that Neron clenches, spotting the ice rosebud, her grin grows even wider, though she looks up to him with a hint of a conspirators smirk. She reaches forward to pluck the gift from his palm, and while she does it she leaves a small metal trinket of a snowflake with a small firework bursting within the center of it – a token of friendship, perhaps, much the same – prepared to give the gift over and over again until the magic lets it stay. The ice of the rosebud doesn’t melt in her cold fingers, nor can she feel the bite as she inspects it and lifts her gaze to Loren with a bright smile.

An eclipse necklace? A thoughtful addition, and something she’d done much the same of for him, thinking along the same lines with a slight bubbly laugh. “Ach,  you.” She chides Bastien gently, before focusing on taking the necklace from Loren and placing a ring in his hand – one of a golden metal, swirling of luxere antlers and wings of a sparkbird to wrap around the band.

A quick wave is granted toward Sam, before she turns her attention back to Neron. “Neron, this is my husband Bastien. Bastien, Neron. The Warden of the Citadel.” She introduces him easily, gaze flitting toward Bastien with her bright smile along her face, recalling their prior conversation of how she imagined the Ascended would like the leader of Halo.
fearless child, broken girl —
tell me what it’s like to burn.
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Age: 29 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 23 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
the hailstorm
"One of us has to be suave," Neron said coolly to his brother in response, though his smirk was playful - something markedly new between the two of them, no doubt. Turning back to Rexanna, he dipped his head in return, arching an eyebrow at the small trinket left in his palm after she had retrieved her rosebud. Steel eyes glinting appreciatively, he let the memento disappear into one of his pockets, his thanks written across his face and needing no words.

Then she was introducing her husband, however, and Neron gave Bastien his full attention. "A pleasure to meet you," he said, not truly having expected Rexanna to have a spouse given her flirtatious nature. "I suppose this would make you king of the Hollowed Grounds, no?"
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
WESSEX

Go
deep throat
a cactus

Arriving empty-handed and we all know why to the party, Wessex is almost last. A quick look around finds a new chick (fucking finally) and all the usual suspects. What she doesn’t expect is to find Neron and Loren there. Raising an eyebrow at the non-Ascended. Neron she can see, but Loren?  He’d run away to Halo, why the fuck is he back here?

Keen ears catch Neron’s question about Bastien and she snort-laughs at the idea that the artist could be King, but doesn’t say anything. Instead, the Wraith looks around and after figuring out what’s bothering her, asks whomever is closest “Where’s Clem?” In addition to asking, her brow furrows as she sends out a silent query to the boy: Clemente, you coming to this party thing or not?

Zidane Rift
Tinkerer

Age: 57 | Height: 6'1 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Valentine Offline
Change author:
MP: 305
ZIDANE
Zidane felt as useful as tits on a bull were he was right now, not because of the people but more about his own thoughts. So it was good that he got that bright grin from Rexanna or he would probably just have dropped the gift off and disappeared in the night when nobody was looking. He did not dislike his family at all, he was just so emotional damaged that crowds made his head fill up with panic. The death screams of his original family ringing louder and louder the more sounds he got exposed with. Almost like it wanted to constantly remind him of that night so long ago.

Maybe that was visible in his attempt to a warm smile from the compliment he got from Rexanna even though he tried to ignore the panic in his head. As he got offered the trinket it surprised him indeed and he accepted it with a slightly chocked look upon his face. This was beautiful.. He held it up in the light of the fireflies which made it almost shining like its counterpart glowbugs. What did a regular person say after getting a gift? It had been quite a while since the last time he got a gift after all. "Thank you, it's perfect.." He said honestly as one of his rare smiles lit up his face and even though the light didn't quite reach his eyes it was obvious he liked his gift.
Don't mind me, I'm just marking my territory
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Change author:
full moon rising on the waters of my soul
Others started to show up almost as soon as Amun did. First was a woman he didn’t know, who seemed to hesitate at the edge of the gathering. Next up was Zidane, and the potter gave the man a smile in return for the one Zidane sent his way. When Nate walked by and waved, Amun rolled to his feet.

He sidled up to Nate and the unknown woman. ”Yes, welcome. To the family, and, more importantly, the party. I’m Amun. It’s a pleasure to meet you.” The potter swept into a shallow bow. When he straightened he turned to the doctor and grinned. ”Now I hear you’ve had quite the Longheat. You’ll have to tell me all about it.” There was a wicked look in Amun’s eyes and his tone was teasing.

Next up was a man Amun didn’t know followed by a man the potter very much wished he didn’t know. Fucking stick-in-the-mud Launceleyn just had to show his face around here. However, he leaned forward as Rexanna addressed them, catching the name Neron. The potter smirked at that and made a note to talk to the man who was apparently Warden of Halo.

Sam showed up next, and the potter waved at the redhead. The gesture was friendly enough. As Wessex showed up, Amun shot her a fierce grin. However, he just shrugged at her question about Clem.
amun

Coding base by Sky!