Delphia Thanatos
Seer

Age: 23 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural
Level: 2 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP:
these voices won't leave me alone
Despite being a native of the Greatwood, Delphia had actually grown up along the ocean. The waters there were cold and tumultuous, making their way south from Halo. Still she missed it, the salty air, the cool breeze and the sound of waves crashing upon rocks as she drifted off to sleep. And so, when she heard that a portal to Torchline had opened...she could not help but wish to see the waters there.

And she was not disappointed.

As the sun set, beautiful arcs of light scattered across the waves. The salty breeze tousled her already messy locks, shoes held in her hands so her toes might sink into the warm sand. The very edges of the waves ran over her ankles as she stood still, silvery, haunted gaze taking in the beauty of the place. Vi too had once looked out upon this same ocean, and surely had been inspired to create so many glorious things. And surely Rae gazed upon the same waters and saw the most beautiful mixing bowl of elements, prime for experimentation. And Mort...she was certain he gazed upon it all and relished the tide, the push and pull, perfect balance and harmony; the arcs of light bright golden and splendourous like his love for Vi.

But it seemed she was not alone on the beach, eager to take in the beauty of it all. Steely eyes turned, prompted by the ever constant whispers, locking on to another woman strolling down the beach.
DELPHIA

Coding base by Sky!
Eloise Teralux
Philosopher / Pirate

Age: 24 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 4
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP:
her eyes they know too much
Strolling without a care in the world, Eloise held out a white bit of cloth between her fingers, letting the breeze dance and play with it. Barefoot and wearing mere scraps of fabric over her body (likely bits of sail from the Ark), the illusionist walked on the soft sand where the waves crashed over and over again.

You'd think spending most of her time out at sea that Eloise would be in town; anywhere away from the ocean. But that wasn't the case. Instead she breathed in the salty air as if she might never again, relishing the feeling of wet sand caving only slightly beneath her as she strolled along.
she'll treat you like somebody but you just can't touch
Magic and Force can be used without permission against Eloise at any time.
Delphia Thanatos
Seer

Change author:
MP:
Had Delphia not known better, she might've mistaken the woman for a sea sprite, or some other lesser goddess, clad in sail fabric and barefoot as she was. She was beautiful enough to be one, the Seer thought. Her hair tousled in the salty sea breeze, looking without a care in the world, picturesque in the fading light of day. The woman was so perfectly in her element amongst the waves and sand and sky cascading in orange and red. So perfect, in fact, her breath caught, haunted gaze fixated on her at a distance. A soul, who so knew herself, and walked the land and sea without a care, content and at peace. Coming closer and closer and...well her own feet were what compelled her goddess-like visage ever nearer.

"Forgive me... but surely you are of the divine? No mortal has ever looked so at one with Vi and Rae's creation." she said softly, a brilliant smile curving her lips. Of course, Delphia doubted it, children of gods were rare after all. But she ought know the awe her striking beauty amongst the landscape had cast in her, so that her soul might sour on wings of pride and joy.
DELPHIA

Coding base by Sky!
Eloise Teralux
Philosopher / Pirate

Age: 24 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 4
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP:
her eyes they know too much
Turning towards the sound of a voice, Eloise raises a hand to shield her eyes against the light. The girl speaking to her is tall and thin, with a shock of dark unkempt hair and sea-brilliant eyes. Instantly Eloise flashes her a Cheshire-cat like smile.

'Well I'm from another world, if that counts." She calls out, voice carrying easily on the breeze; then again being a navigator amongst a hoard of men, she's learned how to make her voice carry. "Were we in a bar I'd say you were trying to get somewhere with a line like that." She added with a chuckle. "I'm Eloise."
she'll treat you like somebody but you just can't touch
Magic and Force can be used without permission against Eloise at any time.
Delphia Thanatos
Seer

Change author:
MP:
Delphia almost smiled, the corners of her eyes crinkling though her lips remained relaxed and neutral. Even her voice fits against the landscape; loud enough to rise above the waves yet melodious in its boldness. A light laugh escaped her lips as she shook her head. "I am afraid not, as serendipitous as it might seem for you to arrive in such a place as befitting to your soul." she said, coming to a halt infront of her.

"Is that so?" she said, a small smile now quirking her lips. "You are indeed beautiful, but I would not assume you to be so struck by me as to be as forward as that. But your praises ought to be sung without the expectation of reciprocation." She did not flatter to get anything from the woman - not that she would be disappointed if she did - but because it was deserved. "I am Delphia. It is a pleasure and great fortune to meet you."
DELPHIA

Coding base by Sky!