Just another product of today
Iskra

Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by:
Change author:
MP: 0
Follow me when it's dark out - I will be your lighthouse

While pondering if his time was better spent staring over a pool of water with a line or heading into town and trying to scrounge up some scraps, Iskra didn't notice Edrei's approach. He did notice the fire though. His gaze snapped towards her the moment it conjured in her palm, half as much for its suddenness as it was for his inexplicable draw towards fire. Something about it always comforted him, and regardless of its dangerous, Iskra never feared it.

With the way she swept it between her hands as nonchalantly as a ball, it seemed neither did she.

The notion brought a broad grin instantly to his features, and it settled in so naturally, it was as if no other expression could fit him. "Nah," he said pointedly, hands sweeping from his sides with a sort of unimpressed semi-shrug, as if he couldn't even be bothered to do an entire shrug. Yet he still wore that wide grin, and something in his gaze was mischevious.

"It's hot," he exclaimed with a low whistle between his teeth, and something in that entire response implied he wasn't just making a corny fire pun. "I bet you hear that all the time from your boyfriend though," Iskra laughed boyishly, his hands coming down to rest on his hips, a perfect angle for flexing slightly.

I S K R A

If you're lost I will lead you back home

Codes: Oddmountain | Art: EpicSoldier

Messages In This Thread
Just another product of today - by Iskra - 12-14-2018, 06:26 PM
RE: Just another product of today - by Edrei - 12-14-2018, 07:04 PM
RE: Just another product of today - by Iskra - 12-18-2018, 03:32 AM
RE: Just another product of today - by Edrei - 12-18-2018, 07:53 PM
RE: Just another product of today - by Iskra - 01-01-2019, 07:26 PM
RE: Just another product of today - by Edrei - 01-11-2019, 01:52 AM
RE: Just another product of today - by Iskra - 01-14-2019, 04:50 PM
RE: Just another product of today - by Edrei - 01-19-2019, 01:44 AM