decisions, decisions
For Jigano
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415

loren
Dear Jigano,

I know when we last spoke I expressed my desire to remain a Loreseeker. However, upon much reflection, I cannot in good conscience be a part of your wonderful organization. As the Grand Healer of Halo I have a duty to its people to bring them the best quality care that I can provide.

Therefore, I must continue as a student in Caido Medical College, and enroll in the Arcane Academy to hone my magical and non-magical healing skills. Perhaps, once I have concluded my studies at both, I can rejoin the guild. For now, though, I must spend what limited free time I have in the service of the people of Halo.

I know you will disagree with my decision, and maybe you are right to do so. However, please know that I did not make it lightly. We can speak further of this when I see you next, perhaps when we train upon sunnier shores.

Sincerely,
Loren
Never judge a book by its cover.
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 10170
Dear Loren,

I understand the need to focus on your people in Halo, and I respect your decision to put your energy towards their health and well-being. Though you will be missed in this Hall, the people of Halo are gaining a compassionate champion, and you carry the spirit of this guild with you.

I wish you the best of luck in your studies and in your position as Grand Healer. Know that this does not change our friendship, and I am still happy to help and support you in your new endeavors. Please do not hesitate to call on myself or on the Guild as a whole if you need assistance. I look forward to seeing you again soon, and to speaking more then.

Warm Regards,
Jigano