So don't think of tomorrow tonight
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 34 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Mature Content Warning 
SAMUEL
Sam had to concentrate to keep his face from slipping into a rather gormless open-mouthed expression as he came up to the Palace with Loren, he was so amazed by the building before them that appeared to be made of glass...or...ice? The architecture of the Hollowed Ground, more sturdy than beautiful, had never been so concerned with it's form - the sight of the sparkling walls in the light made him want to gasp. Instead he just squeezed Loren's hand tight and looked at his companion with a wide smile.

"This is..beautiful! I can't believe you live here. You must want to just stop and stare every day." As they passed the threshold of the doors he was again amazed by the inside, trying very hard to contain his thrilled smile so he could look more dignified to Loren. "You must excuse me -- I just...I never thought I'd be in a real Palace."
You think I'd learn but your touch is sweet like honey
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
there's a fire starting in my heart
reaching a fever pitch
Sam's excitement was palpable, and caused Loren to grin. However, it had a bit of a wicked edge to it. Indeed, his own excitement was from a different source.

As the Ascended squeezed the healer's hand, he squeezed it right back. "It's a nice place to live, for sure." There was something darkly amused about his voice.

They walked through the halls, quickly leaving behind the more crowded main hallways for the more private ones. Once they were alone, he came to a stop. Turning, he placed his hand on the other man's chest and pushed him towards a wall, gently, but insistently. "You're excused." With that, the Launceleyn leaned forward to claim Sam's lips in a hungry kiss.

Breaking it off, Loren smirked a little. "Now, would you like the tour or..." He let his voice trail off and raised an eyebrow suggestively.
and it's bringing me out the dark
LOREN
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 34 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
SAMUEL
"I think that's an understatement." Sam laughed, letting himself easily be guided from the crowded main areas into the private quarters, excited to see a more secret part of the palace. As they came to a stop he turned to look at Loren, wondering if he was lost (there certainly were a lot of corridors); then there was a hand on his chest and his back was up against the wall and he was humming into a kiss, arms coming up without thought to wrap around Loren's shoulders and keep him close.

The question made him laugh and he looked up and down the corridor to make sure no one was there before he leaned in to kiss Loren's cheek. "I'm sure you can give me a tour of the Palace later. I'd...like to see what else you might have for me." A small, shy smile on his lips, Sam brought one hand around to stroke across Loren's chest.
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
the Firebrand

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:
reaching a fever pitch
Letting out a hum in response to Sam’s comment, Loren found himself much more interested in the way the Ascended’s arms came out to the healer’s shoulders then in responding. He made sure to nip at the other man's lower lip before the Launceleyn finally released him. As he did, he smirked.

The kiss on his cheek earned Sam a huff of laughter. Leaning forward, Loren bite down on the Ascended's ear. "Quite a bit. After all, this time it wasn't exactly a surprise." The words came out in an incredibly heated whisper.

With that, the healer stepped back, releasing the other man from where he'd been trapped against the wall. Reaching out a hand, the Launceleyn would lead Sam through the hallways. Eventually, Loren would stop at a door. Pushing it open, he'd reveal his bedroom. It was strangely simple: though everything was high quality, there was no adornments to it. There was a bed, a dresser, a desk with a chair, a washbasin and a mirror, and a night table. He held the door open for the Ascended.
LOREN
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Change author:
SAMUEL
Loren's little nips and bites at his lips and ears made Sam smile and lean into him, soft moans leaving his mouth. At the promise he'd had some time to think of things, Sam pulled back a little to smile at Loren. "Oh? Well, I'm interested to see what you thought of."

As they broke off to head to the room he felt incredibly happy indeed; only a couple of weeks ago he could not have dreamed he'd be being led off for a romantic night of passion by a handsome man in a Palace - it seemed like a dream. Sam was doing his best to keep a level head, to keep in mind where they both were, that Loren likely would not want anything serious at the moment...but just for a second, he let himself believe this was some kind of love connection.

Stepping through the open door he looked about, clearly a little surprised by the plainness of the room. "Have you not had time to decorate...?" He asked, sitting on the bed and  unfastening his coat to let it lay over the chair.
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
the Firebrand

Change author:
reaching a fever pitch
At Sam's smile, Loren grinned back. There was something distinctly predatory about it. "I think you will enjoy it." And from his tone, it was clear the healer was going to enjoy it as well.

Letting the door swing shut behind him, he headed into the room. Taking off his cloak, he put it in the dresser. Glancing around at the walls, he shrugged. "I'm not much of a decorator." Walking towards the bed, he stood over the Ascended for a moment.

Then the Launceleyn cupped the other man's chin. Leaning down, Loren brought Sam in for another hungry kiss, tongue darting out to seek entry into the Ascended's mouth. The healer's legs swung around to either side of the other man so that the Launceleyn was straddling the redhead.
LOREN
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Change author:
SAMUEL
"I'm sure I will." Sam was already very much a fan of the way Loren looked at him hungry and eager, as if he were a beautiful thing about to be snatched.

He'd always been one for filling a space with trinkets and personal tidbits as soon as he inhabited it, but Sam tried not to judge Loren too much for his plain room. It was probably easier to find things, at least. Besides, it was easy to forget about where they were when Loren came to straddle him and kiss him so nicely, Sam closing his eyes and immediately opening his lips for Loren's tongue.

Pulling away for a second, stroking a hand through Loren's hair, he asked: "Do you...want me to bite you? Or should we save it...?"
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
the Firebrand

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
reaching a fever pitch
Loren grinned at Sam's almost shy question about biting. Still straddling the Ascended, the healer slid one hand over the other man's hip. It dipped under the redhead's shirt, and the Launceleyn teased the skin there with his nails as he slid them around to the other man's back.

As Sam's hand moved through Loren's hair, his free hand tucked a bit of the Ascended's hair behind his ear. Then the healer leaned forward to nibble at it. It wasn't hard, but it was both a reminder and a hint of things to come. "How quickly you forget." The Launceleyn's voice came out in a sensual whisper.

Leaning back, he tilted his head to one side, exposing his neck. "I can heal from your bites." He raised his eyebrows both suggestively and in a challenge.
LOREN
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Change author:
SAMUEL
Sam leaned up closer to Loren with a smile on his lips as the hand came to touch his hip, then Loren pushed his hair back, something he loved; it felt sweet, gentle, like Loren cared. As Loren came in to whisper he moved a hand to the back of his neck and smiled, closing his eyes. "Oh, yes. Well...as long as you're sure, I'd love to."

Fingers tracing softly over Loren's neck then pushing into the collar of his shirt, Sam leaned in to line up his fangs, stroking over Loren's chest once before he bit in, a reflexive moan leaving his throat as the blood and the rush of pleasure came crashing into him. Knowing Loren could heal himself Sam drank freely, enjoying the feeling of a total loss of control, just giving in to the desire to take whatever Loren was willing to give him.

After a moment his hips began to lightly roll up into Loren's, his body desperately wanting to react to the arousal the bite was swiftly spreading through it.
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
the Firebrand

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
reaching a fever pitch
As Sam sank his teeth into Loren, he moaned. Suddenly and momentarily unable to support his own weight, he basically collapsed bonelessly against the Ascended as waves of pleasure began to course through the healer's body. Reaching up with one hand, he tangled it in the other man's hair. The Launceleyn didn't care how much force he used, lost in the throes of desire (and knowing the redhead didn't feel pain).

Feeling Sam beginning to buck underneath Loren, he started to grind his hips and ass down onto the Ascended's cock, which was now covered by far too much fabric for the healer's liking. At the same time, the hand he had on the other man's back slid down under his pants. The Launceleyn squeezed, letting out another groan as he did.
LOREN
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
SAMUEL
At first Sam was a little surprised as Loren seemed to suddenly go limp before him, panicked that he'd made him faint - the the moan and hand coming up into his hair assured him that Loren was alright; he slowly moved back, laying down on the bed and gently encouraging Loren to come over him, not moving his mouth from the man's neck as he drank, finding it hard to even consider pulling away from the sweet blood that was being provided.

The hand squeezing his ass made him smile, a muffled laugh coming through his mouth and against Loren's neck. The arousal pushing through him making him more bold than usual, Sam listened to what his body wanted and pushed a hand into Loren's pants to grab his cock and stroke it in his hand, slowly and in time with each suck of blood from his veins. Soon, he'd have his fill - there was only so much he could take before it would become overwhelming - but for the moment Sam was very pleased indeed, hips still lazily rocking as he drank and stroked.
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
the Firebrand

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
reaching a fever pitch
Eagerly, Loren allowed himself to be drawn down to the bed by Sam. The healer draped himself on top of the Ascended happily, though as the pleasure rose, the Launceleyn found himself rousing slightly as well. Cock achingly hard, he ground his hips against the other man's (presumably) hard length.

As Sam's hand found Loren's dick, he gasped in surprise and delight. One hand dropped from the Ascended's hair to slide up the redhead's shirt. The healer found a nipple and pinched and twisted it. At the same time, he managed to slide his other hand further  along the other man's ass. The Launceleyn squeezed again, before his fingers slid teasingly along Sam's hole.
LOREN
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Change author:
SAMUEL
Sam was indeed hard - it was a foregone conclusion after the bite, which always flooded him with arousal within a matter of seconds, so much so it could sometimes make him a little overwhelmed; breaking the bite as Loren ground down on his hips he gasped and ran his thumb over the bleeding bites, pulled back and looked at Loren with a smile, lips shiny with blood.

His expression quickly turned to a gasping lustful moan as his nipple was toyed with, his ass squeezed...it was like Loren's hands were everywhere at once. Arching up into him, Sam stroked his hands down Loren's hair and looked down at the both of them. "We..we should get undressed. I need you." Perhaps it was dramatic, but he felt it then, right in his chest. A desire, a want, to be taken by Loren again, fucked so hard he could forget the rest of the world.
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
the Firebrand

Change author:
reaching a fever pitch
As Sam broke off the bite, Loren slid his hand from out of the Ascended’s shirt. The healer made sure to rake his nails down the other man’s chest when he did. Gripping the redhead’s chin, the Launceleyn pulled Sam in for a hungry and bloody kiss. Indeed, Loren's tongue lapped at the Ascended's lips.

Breaking it off, the healer pushed on the other man's chest, hoping between that and the way the Launceleyn still straddled Sam it would be enough to pin the redhead. Smirking, Loren reached down with his free hand, taking it out of the Ascended's pants. The Launceleyn moved it to the hem of his shirt, lifting it teasingly. "You need me? You want me to take off my clothes." Letting go of his shirt, Loren slapped Sam's cheek.

It wasn't hard, but it was both a promise and a threat. "What about what I want and need?" He ground his ass into the other man's hard length.
LOREN