So don't think of tomorrow tonight
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 34 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Mature Content Warning 
SAMUEL
The loss of Loren's hand on his cock made Sam whine, the absence of the touch like a shocking slap to his face. Thankfully it seemed Loren wasn't going to make him wait long before he would be treated again, the cock leaving his mouth followed by kisses down his front that were almost out of place, they were so sweet. He smiled at the praise, humming happily and grasping the sheets as Loren made his way down.

"Thank you, Sir...oh!" His cock suddenly enveloped in warmth made him look down - the sight of Loren taking it in his mouth was nearly enough to make Sam cum there and then, but he managed to control himself with careful breaths, clearly tinted with desperation.

What Loren did next...well, Sam had hardly imagined it; his gasp of surprise showed that, but he did not pull away, found himself intrigued and quickly, enamoured with the sensation, his hands tugging hard at the ropes from the need to pull at Loren's hair. "Mmm...That...that's so...ah...good." He gasped, rolling his hips underneath Loren's tongue.
You think I'd learn but your touch is sweet like honey
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
Mature Content Warning 
there's a fire starting in my heart
reaching a fever pitch
Before leaving Sam's cock, Loren's tongue swirled around the head. With that, he moved on to rimming, his tongue licking at and circling the Ascended's hole. After a while, the healer finally looked up, grinning wickedly. "Yeah? You like that? Tell me how much you like that." He slapped the other man's ass.

Reaching out, the Launceleyn stroked Sam's dick roughly. "But that's not what you really want, is it?" Loren smacked the Ascended's ass again with the healer's free hand. "You want me to fuck you." Still stroking the other man's hard length, the Launceleyn gripped the base of his own cock. Shifting so that Sam's legs were braced against his chest, Loren lined up his dick with the Ascended's hole.

However, the healer didn't thrust forward yet. He wanted to hear the words from the other man first. Wanted to hear Sam beg for it.
and it's bringing me out the dark
LOREN
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 34 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
SAMUEL
"I like it--ahh!" Sam broke off as his ass was slapped, hips jerking up, had to take a minute to collect himself. "I love it. I ne-never felt it before and I just...oh, oh--" The ties shook as Sam's hands grabbed them tighter, the overwhelming heat building in him too much to handle and stay still.

Thankfully, Loren could read his mind. Before he got to a point where he could not return, he desperately needed to be fucked. "Yes, I do, Sir -- please." Willingly he spread his legs as wide as he could, lifted his ass for Loren, waited to feel full.

He closed his eyes as he saw Loren going to line up, tipped his head back ready for the first push...then nothing happened. A whine already in his throat, Sam looked back up to Loren, realised what it was he wanted. "Oh, d-don't tease me, please -- I need it." He was sure he looked pathetic, flushed and messy, begging to be fucked with his wrists above his head, and Sam meant every word. "I need your cock, Loren, please - I've been good--"
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
the Firebrand

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:
reaching a fever pitch
As the word 'don't' fell from Sam's otherwise beautifully submissive lips, Loren smirked. Pulling back slightly, he slapped the Ascended's ass hard. Once. Twice. A third time. "You don't tell me what to do, or else I'll have to punish you."

His eyes lit with a hungry light as he dropped his voice to a dangerous whisper. "So I'll tease you. I'll do whatever I want to you. And you'll beg for it, and say thank you." On the last word, the healer smacked the other man's other cheek.

Then Loren kissed the skin he'd just hit. "But I don't want to punish you. If you're good to me, I'll be good to you. I'll be so good." So saying, the Launceleyn reached forward to stroke the redhead's cock almost gently. "I wanna be good to you. Wanna give you what you want." With that, Loren gripped the base of his own dick. Pressing forward, he made sure the angles were right.

Then he plunged into Sam's ass.
LOREN
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
SAMUEL
Loren pulled back with a smirk and Sam nearly cried, letting out a high pitch whine that turned to three high pitched and desperate moans as his ass was slapped. "Oh, sorry Sir, I--" Sam pressed his lips togetyer, trying his best not to demand what he so badly wanted, needed.

"...You do...?" Sam asked hopefully at Loren's promise, shaking with overwhelmed lust at the hand so gently on his cock, Sam eyes closed tight as he tried hard to not cum from his already wet cock, dripping pre-cum onto his skin.

Finally Loren gave him what he so urgently needed and thrust hard inside; Sam cried out and his cock quivered with the need of release, but not yet - not until Loren could cum with him inside. "Ahh, Lor-- Sir, I..You're so big..." Sam whined, though it was clear this was not a complaint.
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
the Firebrand

Change author:
reaching a fever pitch
"I do." There was something sweet about Loren's voice, even as his hand stroked Sam'c cock one last time, much rougher, than before. "I don't want to hurt you." However, the healer's eyes conveyed that he would if the Ascended wasn't sufficiently submissive.

Groaning at the feeling of how tight the redhead was around the Launceleyn's achingly hard length, he closed his eyes with pleasure. "Gods you feel good." However, it wasn't long before he opened them and sought out the other man's. Shifting, Loren placed one hand on one of Sam's legs, helping support it. The healer's other hand found the bookmaker's hip, gripping it tightly.

Then the Launceleyn began to thrust his hips mercilessly into the other man. The sound of flesh slapping against flesh filled the air, and Loren moaned again as his cock pounded into the Ascended's ass, as promised. Already, the pleasure was cresting, and the healer knew he wouldn't last much longer. Lifting the hand from Sam's hip, the Launceleyn licked his palm, then reached down to jerk the bookmaker's dick. "Cum for me." It was a command, and Loren would not be disobeyed.
LOREN
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
SAMUEL
Loren, sweet but firm above him, was everything Sam wanted in the moment; each movement Loren made was responded to with a keen moan, Sam eager to impress - not that he wouldn't be moaning anyway, with the Launceleyn so determinedly and savagely fucking him, each thrust drawing a noise from Sam that he had no control over.

The command that came from Loren was almost comically unnecessary; Sam had no chance of lasting long. As soon as he was given permission he let himself go entirely to the feeling, Loren's name appearing in his gasps as he swiftly came to a peak of his pleasure and cried out one loud, penultimate moan as he came up his chest, tensing around the other man and continuing to groan as he rode out all of his orgasm, which ranked with the best he'd ever had. Hands shaking in their ties and unable to make full words, it was clear he was entirely fucked out.
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
the Firebrand

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
reaching a fever pitch
As Sam's ass clenched around Loren, he moaned. Already close, that extra little bit of pressure sent him over the edge as well. Even as the Ascended still orgasmed around the healer, he came with a cry. His dick practically throbbed with pleasure as he shot into the other man.

Coming down from that wave of pleasure, the Launceleyn found himself panting a bit. Though he was still upright, his body was slick with sweat, and he found his knees trembling from the aftershocks. Slipping out of Sam, Loren grinned indulgently. Making his way up the Ascended's body, the healer bit the other man's ear. "What do you say?" It came out in a self-satisfied whisper.
LOREN
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
SAMUEL
Giving out a sigh of contentment as Loren came in him, Sam rode out the afterglow of his orgasm, opening his eyes just as Loren pulled out and began to climb up his body; the sight made him smile, the expression almost shy with fond eyes - though when Loren bit his ear and asked for one last thing, he willingly gave it: "Thank you, Sir. Loren. Thank you, so much."

A little laugh escaping him, Sam wiggled his arms, wanting Loren to untie me as the mood slowly descended to a more comfy, soft kind of atmosphere. "I...genuinely...really enjoyed that. You're good at this."
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
the Firebrand

Change author:
reaching a fever pitch
Practically purring at Sam's thanks, Loren leaned over to kiss the Ascended hungrily on the lips. Breaking it off, the healer stared down with a smirk that was equal parts adoring and wicked. "Good. So good." With that, he fitted himself against the other man's side.

As the bookmaker wiggled in his bonds, the Launceleyn gave a full throated chuckle. "Mmmm. I could leave you here. As a present for later. All tied up with a bow." His hand drifted down the redhead's chest suggestively, heading towards his groin. Only then did Loren finally reach up to undo the cords, letting fall down to the bed without a care and releasing Sam.

Kissing the Ascended's forehead, the healer laughed a little breathlessly. "I'm glad you think so." Smiling a bit sillily, he traced a finger along the other man's jaw. "It helps to have such a willing partner."
LOREN
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Change author:
SAMUEL
Sam lazily returned the kiss, beginning to feel very contented and snuggly indeed, as nearly always happened without fail after he'd been treated roughly during sex. While he didn't get tired as such, he still very much a fan of a cuddly nap after intimacy - though he could spare a laugh and a flirtatious smile for Loren's suggestion of leaving him tied up, wiggled his hips.

Untied, he rubbed his wrists then turned to look at Loren, leaned into the hand on his jaw and moved to cuddle in against the other man's chest without thinking anything of it. "It's hard to not be willing with you. You...have really helped me feel desirable and good in the last weeks." Overcome with a sudden wave of affection, he turned his head to press a kiss to Loren's chest, one leg coming to rest between the Launceleyns.
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
the Firebrand

Change author:
reaching a fever pitch
The kiss was nice, and Loren let out a pleased hum afterwards. Chuckling approvingly as Sam wiggled his hips at the healer's suggestion, after letting the Ascended go the Launceleyn let his fingers creep across the Ascended's chest, playing with the red hair there idly.

Of course, then the other man was shifting, and Loren shifted as well, sliding his arm around Sam's shoulders. Letting out a huff of laughter as the redhead's leg slid between the healers and the Ascended's lips pressed against the Launceleyn's chest, Loren reached across with his other hand to try and slip his fingers into the other man's. "Same to you. Like I said this has been a very pleasant surprise." The healer stroked his thumb across Sam's shoulder.
LOREN
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Change author:
SAMUEL
Loren returned his cuddle easily and even joined their hands together; Sam's heart skipped a beat. He'd thought he would have been the only one eager to turn this into something more romantic, knowing that he often got attached far too quickly, but was Loren perhaps interested in being more than sex too...? "Yes. I wish I'd known you earlier." He agreed, wondering if he should say anything more.

Sam desperately didn't want to ruin the moment, laid here with Loren comfy and warm, but he knew it would plague his mind until he asked. After a little while of quiet, just trying to savour the embrace in case it would soon end, he began: "I know...it hasn't been that long for you since..." He didn't say, hopefully he didn't need to. "But...I feel like this is...we just..seem...um. Sorry, let me start again. We seem very compatible. And I don't...I assume you don't want a relationship right now." Sam was talking into the room, growing more embarrassed by the moment as he stumbled over his words.

"Though maybe we could make this a...casual sort of...arrangement, of sorts? If you'd like?" With that said he looked up to Loren with anxious eyes, unsure if he'd overstepped (or even properly communicated what it was he wanted).
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
the Firebrand

Change author:
reaching a fever pitch
As Sam spoke, Loren sighed a little wistfully. "I imagine if you'd known me earlier things would've been...very very different." His voice was only a little sad, as he wondered what might have been if he'd just made better, different choices.

However, as the Ascended kept speaking, the healer stiffened. Although he didn't move away from the other man, the Launceleyn let go of Sam's hand. "You're right, I'm not looking for a relationship." It came out softly and Loren was choosing each word very carefully.

Biting his lip, he turned to stare at the ceiling. "What sort of casual arrangement?" Again, he was speaking quietly and cautiously.
LOREN