I never knew daylight could be so violent
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
After running into a little birdie who'd been less than respectful, Loren had decided that something needed to be done about it. So, while he had needed to consume a copious amount of alcohol in advance, he'd gone to seek out Zariah. She was surprisingly elusive, but he'd eventually found her in a sitting room of the Palace, doing only the gods knew what.

Maybe not even then, given her secretive nature.

Walking in without knocking, he let the door swing shut behind him. ”I’m sure you can guess this isn’t a social call.” Smirking he took a sip from one of the many flasks he carried on him as he took a seat across from her, lounging in it. "Got some information you might be interested in." His eyes glittered with a dark form of amusement.
LOREN
Not quite an open book
Zariah Launceleyn
the Merciless
Grand Sorceress of the Arcane Academy

Age: 33 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 7 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 23 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
You stare at the broken mirror
Shattered reflections of the past
I think we may be standing in the same
Shadows that have been cast
Zariah was only elusive because she was busy. There was always something to do if one simply had the mind to do. But she had taken up a spot in the sitting room for a moment of peace, a warmed goblet of mulled wine in one hand, a book in the other. Yes, that's correct, a book. Even evil people occasionally like to live vicariously through the lives of fake others in a compelling story.

That her rest and relaxation time was so suddenly interrupted with a loud bang of the door crashing closed behind her only made her tense momentarily. Hearing the familiar voice, hazel eyes narrowed, eyes locking onto him as he came around the settee upon which she lounged. "A shame, I truly was hoping to have an endless, circular argument today." she said dryly, closing the book and setting it aside on a table. She resisted the urge to roll her eyes, sighing instead. "Information on what, exactly?"
ZARIAH

the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
Loren smirked at Zariah's comment. Taking a sip from his flask, he leaned forward, eyes glittering with a dark amusement. "That can be arranged too. Or we could skip all the pointless fighting and get to the fun part." Strangely enough, there was almost something suggestive about his tone and he raised his eyebrows.

Letting out a huff of laughter, he flopped back in his chair. "Oh, your family." He toasted her with the flask. "Not mine, of course, what with the disownment." He paused to let that sink in, and to leave her in suspense for bit.

"You see, I was wandering around the Palace, heading to the Infirmary, minding my own business when who should I stumble upon but Adam. You know, our dear Peter's dear friend. Imagine my surprise to see him here, in the heart of our power." Grinning outright, he tilted his head to one side. "But I'm sure you knew all about Adam's presence here. Sanctioned it, even." Sarcasm practically dripped from every word.

"And I'm sure you know that Adam still is trying to take dear Peter away from the Launceleyns. Imagine my shock, though, when I heard that." Voice a bit triumphant, he took a long pull from the flask. "He called us criminal masterminds. Can you imagine that?"

-FIN
LOREN
Not quite an open book