Bobbing in to deep of waters.
Sascha Bach
Carpenter

Age: 28 | Height: 175 cm (5'7) | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 5 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Valentine Offline
Change author:
MP: 305
SASCHA
It was unbelievable, totally so none the less. It all had started off good and dandy with ending up in the tropical paradise that was Torchline and now? The main issue was that he had no idea where he now was. The port was soooooo big and he had a looming thought that he was circling around the same areas no matter where he steered his steps. And worse? There was no map to be had at all! Standing in the middle of the street with nighttime people flowing around him like he was a log sticking out of water. He had a few time risen his finger to get attention from one of the natives to ask how he got out from this maze but nobody had even noticed which made the sweet Sascha feel all alone and useless.

No he couldn't just be lost forever right? As the panic built up within him he looked first to the left and then to the right and noticed to his horror he recognized both ends of his vision.. well.. that was not very helpful now was it?!

He started moving through the crowd to see if he could get some attention from anyone at all. After a few steps he found a man standing STILL! This was it, the moment had graced him. He hurried over there and poked the shoulder of the man to make sure he wasn't ignored yet again. "Excuse me sir?"
sanctify yourself
and you will
sanctify society
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
full moon rising on the waters of my soul
Amun had just paused in the middle of perusing some wares on display. Although he wasn't planning to buy something, he still enjoyed the haggling, the rush of the back of forth of a trade well made. However, the last thing he was expecting was for a voice to speak to him and a finger to poke him.

Turning, he regarded the stranger who'd approached. The potter swept his eyes over the other man. Then the Ascended grinned, an easy and open expression. "I'm no sir, trust me. And usually I like to get people's names before I let them put their hands on me." His voice was teasing, but in a way that invited the other man to join in on the joke. "Usually."

Smirking a bit, Amun crossed his arms and cocked his head to the side. "What can I help you with?"
amun

Coding base by Sky!
Sascha Bach
Carpenter

Age: 28 | Height: 175 cm (5'7) | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
SASCHA
Sascha had walked into the situation with a stiff upper lip to make sure he got noticed and helped but as the comment reached him he almost looked like someone had whacked him with a broom. The stiff upper lip turned into that surprised face that in turn started to light up the cheeks of Sascha to a red coloration. The harder he tried to prevent it the redder it got which made those blackbrown eyes fix themselves at the ground as he tried to re find his footing in his existence again. Didn't help that the man had turned out to be handsome either which made Sascha wanting to turn into a bubble right now and soar away to his own demise. Come on get a hold of yourself!

Sascha quickly turned up his face towards Amun again to look him straight in the eye as if that somehow would make him see how unaffected the red cheeked asian truly was. Probably failed pretty hard. "I.. i was walking.. and well now.. im not sure where i a-am.." To his horror he noticed how his wording wouldn't co-operate since Amuns statement had completely gotten him out of balance. He stopped his babbling for a second before straighten his back a bit and the words flew out of the stubborn Saschas mouth. "Can you show me to the beach?" Ohh lord..
sanctify yourself
and you will
sanctify society
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
As the stranger blushed and looked down at the ground, Amun smirked wickedly, though not cruelly. Instead, his eyes just glittered with an amused mischief. When the other man finally looked up, the potter chuckled, the sound dark and low. "So you're lost, and came to ask me for help?" The words were gentle, despite his posture. "I'm flattered."

Nodding slowly when the stranger asked for directions to the beach, the Ascended turned and pointed. "It's down that away. Just head downhill. I can definitely show you the beach. And more, if you're interested." Turning back to face the other man, Amun swept into a shallow bow. "Amun Arlun, at your service. It's a pleasure to meet you." Straightening up, he raised his eyebrows expectantly.
amun

Coding base by Sky!
Sascha Bach
Carpenter

Change author:
SASCHA
Sascha felt his heart raising over how embarrassed he was over his own embarrassment, it was an evil loop he existed in right this moment. He must seam like a fool fumbling over his own words and yet.. Amun responded in a way that didn't aggravate the blushing illness he currently owned right now in a manner still oozing of charm however. If Sascha had owned a puppydog tail it would most likely start to wag over these turn of events.

He had really just expected to get pointed at the right direction and hopefully managing to keep that direction long enough to reach the beach so when Amun offered extended services so gracefully he blinked in surprise as Amun continued to introduce himself. Amun.. Arlun. It was a bit tricky to even spell it out within his own mind considering the pronunciation still foreign to Sascha. If it hadn't been for his former language studies back at earth he would probably butcher that last name when he said it. The bow was well welcomed as Sascha bowed his head in return in that used manner he had from back home before introducing himself. Was kind of funny he was fully a Mandarin tounge but his parents had decided to give him a mix of name origins. "Sascha Bach, very nice to literally run in to you to! And i would love a tour if it don't disturb your own plans for the day." Oh thank god, the stuttering had left him, phuuuu!
sanctify yourself
and you will
sanctify society
Amun Arlun
Potter

Change author:
Nodding at Sascha's introduction, Amun raised his eyebrows. "Well, I don't know about a tour." Chuckling, the sound dark and low, he cocked his head to one side. "I'm relatively new around these parts, so you'd be better off finding a native." Then, however, he grinned. "The beach, though, I can do." With that, the potter turned to begin walking in the direction he'd indicated.

Dodging deftly through the crowds, he shot the other man a sly look. "So. Tell me Sascha, when you're not getting lost in Torchline what do you usually like to do?" It came out idly and casually, though the Ascended's eyes were sharp as he waited for Sascha's response.
amun

Coding base by Sky!
Sascha Bach
Carpenter

Change author:
SASCHA
Sascha couldn't help but to follow Amun's que as he cocked his head which was that Sascha did the very same thing in a intrigued manner. As he got to hear about finding the natives it seamed so easy yet had proven to be very difficult. Maybe cause of the fact Sascha had a hard time of taking up space and therefore didn't earn so much attention, at least not here. He found it hard to walk up to a stranger and speak clearly up to get noticed. What if they had better things to do and he disturbed them after all? He should probably work a bit on that. When Amun agreed to take him to the beach the night suddenly felt brighter thanks to the happy smile contained by Sascha. It was in a way that was so unlike most smiles you found in a place like Caido, just generally, purely happy. "Sweet! I fear i walked in the entire wrong direction as i got here, i reeeeeally wanna see the beach! It have been way too long. One second i came out of the portal, saw the beach but something else piqued my interest and after a few similar experiences i was lost."

Sascha gladly talked about his own failure with that smile on his face where he walked next to Amun with his hands clasped behind his back. Curiously looked around as they walked over the still sun warm ground from the daylight that had passed. As Amun talked again however he instantly looked back at the other man with an interested look on his face. "weeeell... I work with wood to create things people need, healing minor injuries and learning how to fight with a sword. A friend told me it would show to be vital to be able to defend yourself here in Caido so i listened. Oh and i have recently acquired a summoning magic!" He said cheerfully with that almost contagious sparkle in those brownblack eyes. "What about you? What is happening in your life?"
sanctify yourself
and you will
sanctify society
Amun Arlun
Potter

Change author:
Continuing to lead the way through the crowd, Amun glanced back at Sascha as the other man began to chattering. Grinning a bit, the potter returned his attention to their path. "We'll get you to the beach, don't worry. Have you seen the ocean before?" It came out slightly amused, but mostly friendly. "And what caught your eye?" He was genuinely curious to find out what had distracted the (seemingly excitable) Sascha.

Turning a corner, the Ascended took them down a short set of steps. "So you're an Abandonded with healing and summoning magic?" He shot the other man a questioning look. "And what type of things do you like to make out of wood?"

Chuckling at Sascha's question, Amun shrugged. "I've been exploring Torchline, mostly. I work as a potter, though."
amun

Coding base by Sky!
Sascha Bach
Carpenter

Change author:
SASCHA
Sascha was literally glowing where he walked next to Amun, happy to have met a new friend during such awkwardness he had been in. He really couldn't believe he lost a BEACH, like it wasn't like it was a small thing to lose after all. To be fair this town when in it was like a maze, buildings with no seaming structure all over the place. As Amuns question came at him he grinned widely while nodding his head. "Mhm hm! Just i highly doubt this is at all similar! Where i come from we don't have many palm trees! And i reeeeally want to see a palm tree." He ended sternly which mostly looked hilarious in its own way. Like not obviously concerned with important matters like fighting skills, nope, he wanted to see palm trees. Just like that.

As Amun had asked another question he had to rewind his tracks to remember what it had been the first time around. "And well.. let's think.. oh! First there was this woman breathing fire up in the air like a dragon, then i had to save a small bird from getting trampled which then lead me to look at some stunning jewelry a merchant was selling and sooner rather then later i had no idea where i was. It was truly awkward." He babbled on while making appropriate hand movements in the air as he said it. He sure was excited today, most likely cause he knew palm trees was within his grasp right now.

Taking some time to breathe he listened to Amuns next words and gave a cheerful nod since he hit the nail straight on the head when it came to describe Sascha before he replied to the next part. "Anything really, it all depends on what people need. I made a sword sheath for my friend that helped me train but i also make bowls, figurines, bows and such. Its just something soothing in making beautiful objects." And when Amun stated he was a potter Sascha, if possible, lit up even more. "Ohh so we have a thing in common with creating things then! I would love to see your work some day!"
sanctify yourself
and you will
sanctify society
Amun Arlun
Potter

Change author:
Amun glanced at Sascha, giving the other man a curious look. "Oh? Where do you come from?" Although the potter tried to not get his hopes up, since Sascha was likely just an Outlander, any mention of unknown oceans was enough to get the Ascended's interest.

Nodding along as the other man listed everywhere he'd been, Amun found himself grinning. "Quite the adventure you had." His voice was amused, but he was laughing with Sascha, not at him.

The potter nodded at the list of items the other man made. "Very impressive!" Continuing to lead them down towards the beach, the Ascended gave Sascha an excited look. "You're welcome to stop by the studio any time. Out of curiosity, though, have you thought about joining the Artisan's Guild and the Artist's Sanctuary?"
amun

Coding base by Sky!
Sascha Bach
Carpenter

Change author:
SASCHA
Sascha sure was as happy, go lucky as always when he talked to Amun and as Amun asked him questions he happily answered them without hesitation. "China! It's a country on Earth. I have no idea how far away Earth is but i am pretty sure there is no way back there so I'm now planted here. Let me tell you that this place is a LOT different then earth however but i have met people from the future of earth and they seam to be able to do anything! And they don't even have magic, can you believe it?" He said with a fascination in his voice. Of course the future of earth stunned him since he came from old China.

He nodded in agreement over the statement that he indeed have had quiet the adventure this day, s much he had gotten lost even. "Yup! I really like this place a lot!" He stated before listening to Amun's offer and next question. A wide, dazzling smile covered Saschas face. "I'll love to visit your studio, expect me there! Oh and i'm in the Artisan's Guild, just go to the woodwork section and you will find me, then i can show you what i'm working on!"
sanctify yourself
and you will
sanctify society
Amun Arlun
Potter

Change author:
Amun found himself blinking, slightly bemused, as Sascha chattered on. Grinning, the potter found himself dodging around pedestrians as they continued to descend towards the beach. "Ah, a fellow Outlander." Nodding thoughtfully, he raised his eyebrows at the second part of the carpenter's statement. "Oh yeah? What kinds of things can they do without magic?" Indeed, the Ascended was very interested in the answer to that question.

"I like it too." When the other man invited Amun to stop by the woodworking section of the Artisan's Guild, he smiled. "I'll have to swing by some time. Any interest in checking out the Artist's Sanctuary as well some time?" It was a gentle offer, though he was sure Bastien would appreciate the recruitment attempt.
amun

Coding base by Sky!
Sascha Bach
Carpenter

Change author:
SASCHA
"Oh? Where are you from if i may ask?" He asked interested as he moved out of the way from a robust, grumpy looking man that without doubt didn't feel up to move himself. Sascha may be clumsy from time to time but that was mostly when he was chocked or such so now he did quite easily avoid running straight into some innocent townie. As the interested question came Sascha looked almost bewildered over what they really could do. "Ohh all sort of things! They can fly like 100 people at once and... and go into space! Some apparently have even been on the moon! Can you believe it? Oh and they have cars i think they were called moving so fast you barely have time to see them when they pass. And they have some .. i forgot its name but you sit at it and press letters on a board and talk to other people on the other side of the world! Im sure there is more but im still learning about it and i haven't seen much of the people who told me these things except my friend Libbs." He indeed looked completely bewildered over the amazing that it was.

He cooled down a bit over the overexcitement he had been in that had temporarily blown his mind. How could they do all those things without magic? It was amazing! When Amun said he would pop into the guild Saschas smile made some people look at them with incredibly widened eyes as they passed them. Some even laughed a bit in happy disbelief over the overly cheerful Sascha. "I will welcome you then! But where can i find the Artist's Sanctuary then? It wouldn't harm to pop by, i like to help out!"
sanctify yourself
and you will
sanctify society
Amun Arlun
Potter

Change author:
"I'm from a world much like this one. It didn't have a name, though." Amun shrugged, not really have a better answer than that.

His eyes widened in surprise and delight as Sascha listed all the things that the non-magical people of Earth managed to do. "Really?" It came out in an excited and hushed whisper. "How do they reach the moon? And how do they fly that many people?" Nodding at the name the carpenter mentioned, the potter grinned. "Where can I meet this Libbs?" Indeed, he was eager to do so.

Smiling at the other man's enthusiasm, the Ascended slid his hands into his pockets. "You can find the Artist's Sanctuary in the Domiciles of the Hollowed Ground." With that, they turned a corner. As they did, they saw that the street led directly to the beach, though it was still a ways away.
amun

Coding base by Sky!