Queen of the Blood Suckers
Voice Shrine Post
Joshua Sheppard
Private Investigator

Age: 42 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Lancy Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Millions and billions and trillions of stars
but I'm down here low
Well, since he'd arrived, there had been one name tossed about by nearly everyone he'd spoke to: The Voice. Leader of the vampire Ascended, apparent 'Goddess' (Josh doubted this, thinking it either to be a con lead by a very successful trickster or some kind of natural phenomenon misunderstood), accessible by a shrine - though when he had gone to the Temple, he'd found the shrine there in quite the mess.

Asking around for a shrine to the Voice had earned him some odd looks, but he'd managed to locate one in the shelves of the Atheneum, a building he knew as soon as he entered he would be spending some time in. With all the tomes and scrolls around, there had to be decades of history, lies, truths and stories to sort through. For the moment though he went straight to the shrine, stood in front of it for a moment just looking.

He wasn't sure if he was supposed to say a magic word, leave an offering...or if it even really mattered, given his disbelief over the whole matter. Still, never one to half-ass something for the sake of embarrassment, he cleared his throat and spoke clearly to the altar: "The Voice, Goddess. Leader of the Ascended. I request an audience."
Fussin' over scars on my soul
JOSH
Base Code by Sky!

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin/Moderator Offline
Change author:

Request all you like, the silence seemed to say, it makes no nevermind to us.

The Shrine is still and silent and quietly judgemental.
Joshua Sheppard
Private Investigator

Age: 42 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Lancy Offline
Change author:
Millions and billions and trillions of stars
but I'm down here low
As he'd suspected. Just rumours.

Smug and contented with the non-answer, Josh walked away, noting down in his book: clearly hearsay. Must find out what people have seen that make them believe in the 'Goddess'. Still, he'd always been a smart man, so just in case, he added: OR, I need a code I do not have. Need more info.
Fussin' over scars on my soul
JOSH
Base Code by Sky!