sending out a line
for Safrin
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
Unlike many of the times before, Oliver didn't come with much of an offering. He didn't really have anything that he thought was worthy of Safrin's time, aside from one pretty rock he had managed to find and clean off. Setting the segment down in front of him, Oliver knelt before the newly repaired shrine. It wasn't all that private of a place to go, but he could hope that people would give him the privacy and respect he believed that he deserved.

Taking a few deep breaths, he closed his eyes before speaking. "Safrin, I come to you with questions... I wish to know more about Caido, to help educate others... to figure out what the Voice's goals are... I want your guidance so that I may help you to achieve whatever goals you currently have..." He had many more questions and requests than mentioned, but they were all centered around this same topic. Oliver wanted to see if the portals were safe, wanted to know if the Voice's plans were a threat or if anything bad were to happen. He also wanted Safrin to give him a new task, one that he can follow to help her.
quotey quote!
ayeee goes to two lines
Wowza

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
sweet dreams till sunbeams find you, sweet dreams that leave all worries behind you
Safrin appeared in a purr of lilac smoke, the colour of midnight dew. She wore a long white grown that clung suggestively to her curvaceous body, dark hair flowing down her back as she tilted her head towards the hybrid before her.

"Caido-Caido, or Caido the world?" She asked with a bit of a smirk, her gaze softly amused as her eyes narrowed teasingly. Straightening then, she gave Oliver a silent stare for a moment. "I am a good source of information, it's true...but I have questions of my own. Why do you want this? What do you think you're going to do against the Voice? There are others who are stronger than you, who have been given spheres and placed as portal guardians. Better teachers too, who know more of this world.

So why? Do you aspire to triumph over them?"
Her words weren't judgemental, just softly questioning.
but in your dreams whatever they be, dream a little dream of me
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Change author:
OLIVER
As the gorgeous goddess appeared before him, Oliver couldn't stop himself from smiling. His cheeks turned a light pink as he looked at his goddess. She looked as beautiful as ever. It hardly even felt like it had been all that long ago since he last saw her, but he knew it had been a while. A season. That didn't matter, she was here and he was grateful for that, blessed to have her within his presence.

Oliver waited for her to finish speaking, processing each word she spoke meticulously and with great care. Once she had seemingly finished, he placed his hands on his legs, preventing himself from any nervous ticks that may appear. "There's a lot to say, but I shall make it as brief as I can... I have some concerns..." More than just some, but he wouldn't need to speak of them all. " I know many others are far more powerful and I don't doubt them. I do not plan to triumph over them and I know that I am not ready to take on the Voice... but I do want to help those you have trusted... I want to gain knowledge so that I can help them to succeed." He knew that those Safrin had trusted were smart, far smarter than him, but he also had worries. Worries he had never heard mentioned, worries that he wanted to make sure were just that: Nothing but childish fears.

"I am ready to learn and to help. I do not want to be the leader, but already I have found something. I and three others found the land of dragons.... and I think there's more to be found. More to be found that doesn't require we use the Voice to create portals." Oliver would stop there, choosing to stay quiet. He had already spoken too much, rambled too much, but there were clearly things unspoken. The blonde was worried about the Voice. She was up to something and he didn't trust her, not at all. Why was she creating portals? Was she looking for something? He'd hopefully figure that out or at least help others to answer that.
quotey quote!
ayeee goes to two lines
Wowza

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
sweet dreams till sunbeams find you, sweet dreams that leave all worries behind you
Listening to this, the goddess raised a brow. Oliver's concern was sweet. Naive, but sweet nonetheless. "The Draig Cordillera, yes." Safrin acknowledged with a gentle nod. "But what do you mean by more to be found? More lands? But of course there are darling boy."

Before she'd answer more questions though, Safrin tilted her head to the side in a gesture both predatory and innocent all at the same time. "Stand Oliver, and take off your pants." She instructed, her voice calm and collected, though there was a hard light in her darkened eyes.
Blacksmith

Change author:
OLIVER
The name of the world he had heard of rang in his ears. So Safrin knew of this place before, so much so that there was a proper name for it. It intriuged him to no end and only brought even more questions to mind, but they weren't nearly as pressing as the other ones that dared him to speak. From all the advice given to him, including some from Safrin, Oliver knew better than to speak too much, allowing his goddess to guide him. He wanted to discover more places, help those live better lives, but he also didn't trust the portals anymore... at least, he didn't want more to be created. The Voice was planning something and he wanted to know more....

And then he was commanded, guided forward.

Standing up, he watched his goddess with trusting eyes, but worry still reflected within them. She knew about what happened between him and Frey and all he could do was hope that she wouldn't punish him. Grasping at his pants, he didn't have to do too much. They were only held up by a belt, which he quickly removed and allowed to fall to the ground. Taking in a deep breath, Oliver allowed his pants to drop. All he could do was put all his trust in her and hope that she wouldn't hate him for his past mistakes.
quotey quote!
ayeee goes to two lines
Wowza

Change author:
Raising a brow at the wooden stump between his legs, Safrin raised her gaze back towards Oliver's eyes. Her face was blank of emotion, though her eyes seemed to sparkle with...something. "Someone seems to have found himself cursed." The goddess observed smoothly. "And had you been cursed by Ludo, I can tell you the punishment wouldn't be this. That leaves only Frey.."

Frey. The counterpart she liked the least.

"I can't say which I'm more...curious about. What you did to receive Frey's annoyance, or why you went to them and not me."
Blacksmith

Change author:
OLIVER
There is a clear shift of Safrin's eyes as she inspects the...imperfection. Oliver tries to maintain a pokerface, hoping that his worries or embarrassment won't slip through. Unfortunately, she seemed to be doing the same, not giving away many emotions through her expressions. It was impossible to read what she was thinking nor attempt to make predictions on her next few actions.

At first, she seemed calm enough, but that could be deceiving. Oliver knew to remain respectful and be fully honest with his goddess. "I didn't want to waste your time with my problems...you have far more important things and my issue was so small... so small that I got cursed by Frey." His face finally blushes slightly, but he maintains eye contact. "I have learned from my mistake. I stupidly crushed on a man who only flirted with me... and thus, I annoyed Frey. Trust me, I have zero plans of going back to Frey ever again." Why would he? Safrin would be far more wise and knowing.

"I have gotten better... and I think I found someone I like even despite this."
quotey quote!
ayeee goes to two lines
Wowza

Change author:
Safrin very much doubted that it was the size of the problem so much as how Oliver had phrased it. He did have a way of sounding oh so very whiny about things. "Frey doesn't care about you. They care about very, very little. I will give you a piece of advice though, and perhaps this you can share with those you aim to help. If your problems are small, keep them to yourself. We heralds are not here to hear your worries and ease your sorrows. We are gods Oliver, not kindly spirits from your bedtime stories." Annoyance crinkled the corners of her eyes for a moment as she straightened with an easy shrug. "Remind your friends of that, should the opportunity arise."

That Oliver had ... moved on, it seemed, was only vaguely interesting. But of course Safrin cared far more about herself than about Oliver's love life, and part of that concern was in thwarting Frey. 'Well, we can't have this, than can we?" So saying, her fingers waved. Starlight trickled over Oliver's exposed woodenness. All at once he'd feel sensation return as magic worked its way through his groin. The wood would fade away back to skin, and Oliver would find himself fully renewed as he'd been before seeing Frey.
Blacksmith

Change author:
OLIVER
Obviously, Oliver had far too much to learn when it came to how he spoke. He had a lot of room to grow and needed to gain far more experiences to truly understand how he spoke. Even if it hurt him a bit, it was still nice to be able to go to some of his for his smaller issues. "I will Safrin. Trust me, I won't waste your time again with my small problems." Which brings him back to the topic of why he actually came- but is it right to mention all of his questions? Were they considered petty problems?

There is a shuddering of a sigh and he tilts his head back, closing his eyes briefly before returning back to normal. A smile danced on his lips and he was radiating with joy. His hands almost grasped for his pants, but he waited until he had been given permission to put them back on. "Thank you Safrin..." Speaking of that, he had another thing that he needed to thank her for. "I have another thing.... thank you so much for the shifts you have granted me. They are all so incredible and just gorgeous.... thank you." It was touching and just amazing. She had given him such diverse and beautiful shifts and he loved it.

"May I... continue with my questions? I want to know what the Voice has planned and what I can do to help you. I worry that she plans to have another uprising.. or worse."
quotey quote!
ayeee goes to two lines
Wowza

Change author:
Feeling his uncertainty, the goddess raised a brow. "I'm not Frey. You don't need to ask permission for everything." Safrin said a touch dismissively, waving a hand vaguely towards Oliver's now entirely organic anatomy.

'I've only opened up the possibilities inside of you sweet one. It is your soul that fits itself into the different bodies, and will continue to do so. Though I'm glad you're enjoying this new way of being. It is much more freeing than being stuck in the body of a man all the time, no?" She smiled at that, perfectly painted lips appearing heart-like.

Studying him for a moment, Safrin merely shrugs. "How would I know what it is she has planned?" She asks. "But go on then, tell me what it is you think she has planned. What might be worse than another uprising?"
Blacksmith

Change author:
OLIVER
The faintest of blushes painted his cheeks as he offered Safrin a smile and a nod. Bending down, he pulled back up his pants and retrieved the belt. This was really the first moment that he had fully looked away from his goddess, paying attention to making sure that his pants were properly secured. Seeing as this didn't take too long, he was soon looking back at Safrin, far more suitably dressed this time.

Her words were the truth as shifting really did allowing him to feel like a new man. It was fantastic and freeing, an absolutely incredible experience that he loved every moment of. "It's so incredible and freeing- thank you, Safrin. But, I must ask. Were you the one who granted me each new shift? If not... what causes me to gain a new shift?" Seeing as Safrin apparently didn't hand select his shifts, then did she at least choose when he gained a shift? Even if she didn't, he was still clearly thankful that she had allowed him to have this opportunity. "Have you seen my new shifts? I think the newer two are just beautiful, but of course, not as beautiful as you." Okay, maybe he was using a bit of flattery, but what could he do. She gave him back so much and he had given her so little.

Chewing on his lip, he contemplated for a moment. He hadn't expected her to really ask him for more details, but now? Well, how was he even supposed to explain this? "What if it's more than just an uprising, what if these portals are giving her more power. Like... raw power? Not just power over us, but actual power. She wouldn't need to use an uprising if she can just do whatever she wants... and if she does plan an uprising, then she's most likely opening up these portals to I guess get more reach? Try and find more people to turn into Ascended?" This was all purely hypothetical, but they were still worries he had. The Ascendeds were not bad people, they were misguided. The Voice was manipulating them and they deserved so much better. If only they could be converted back; saved from this doom.
quotey quote!
ayeee goes to two lines
Wowza

Change author:
"Think of it like...an instrument. I've given you the strings, the bow, the violin. The music your soul plays on it is because of you, made through me." So no, she didn't pick his individual shifts, but nor was it entirely separate from her either. 'Indeed I have. Though the leopard is stunning, your original shift will always be my favourite." A creature of great cunning that hunted beneath moonlight? It was an easy choice for her to make.

Smiling warmly at his compliment, Safrin laughed. She adored being complimented, even if the words were too easy, the flattery too obvious. Preening at the words, she offered Oliver a coy wink for his efforts.

"Amalia asked me something similar, but no, the portals to my knowledge don't actually give her more power. Social power yes, in having everyone rely on them. But actual power?" The goddess shook her head, though there was an uncertainty there. She'd been wrong before, and the Voice was more than clever. "She might. But it has always been her way that she's never forced the change on anyone."
Blacksmith

Change author:
OLIVER
A visual of a violin allows Oliver to understand the system far more, to visualize how he and Safrin are now intertwined, playing a beautiful melody. She allows him to do so much and he is forever grateful for it.

The compliment certainly earns a light pink tint to his cheeks and a smile on his face. To hear that his goddess still loved his first shift was fantastic and made him feel warm inside. "I must agree, it is a spectacular shift and it always feels so spectacular to shift into it- words cant describe how it makes me feel. I thank you for granting me with it." He would go on and explain each little thing that he loved about it, but that may be a tad bit too prideful. So he kept things brief, choosing to not go into intense detail about every little thing he loved about his shifts- but that didn't mean he was completely happy. So while he was glowing with pride and joy over her compliments, a small part of him was a bit disappointed she hadn't asked to seen his shifts. It's embarrassing to admit, but he really did love the pampering he had once received from her, the delicate touch behind his ears.

To know that Amalia had similar worries made Oliver feel a bit more verified. At least he wasn't the only one plagued with these thoughts. It was a positive that the Voice appeared to be gaining nothing from this, for the time being, at least. "Do you believe we should continue to explore? I don't want to support the creation of more portals, but if I was able to find the Draig Cordillera, then does that mean it's also possible for us to find more? That we wont need to use her portals and grant her more power?" There had to be another option if discovering more lands was something they should continue seeking.
quotey quote!
ayeee goes to two lines
Wowza

Change author:
"Well, go on then." She said with a light laugh, nodding suggestively towards him. If it all felt so spectacular, why did the conversation need to be had in person. I'll be able to hear you, just the same. Safrin thought towards him, her words silent as they entered his mind.

"To find more on your own? No. You've seen the elemental storms still around the Hollowed Grounds no doubt. The only way of finding your way to new areas on the continent is through the portals. The Capitol city is high on cliffs and can't be reached by the ocean, and the other areas are all inland." Sadly, it was portals or bust for those with adventurous spirits.