hard pill to swallow
Loren!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
SUNJATA
the flood
dreams where you're murdered
boy i know you heard it all before
With people finally leaving the gathering, Sunjata finds his way back toward where the crowd had been — seeking out one face in particular. He partially shifts his eyes to better help him see as the darkness of night begins to take over, and when he finally thinks he’s spotted the summoner, he makes a beeline toward the man.

Of course, not as quick as he otherwise could.

Loren? Can I ask a favor of you? He calls out to the other man through the bond, unable to really hide the slight pulse of pain as the bandage squeezes against the wound as he walks. Haai drifts nearer, seeking out the man and hopefully Luxere, trying to stop them from completely leaving.
you shut your eyes to pain
boy then just lock the fuckin' door
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
They say blood makes you related but
loyalty makes you family
After the merry chase the god had led them on (and all the awkward encounters he'd been forced to endure) Loren was tired, and mostly just wanted to get home to Halo. However, he paused in his tracks as Sunjata's voice rang out in the healer's mind. It didn't take long for him to spot the bartender, given how the other Attuned towered over the crowd. Depends on the favor. What's up?

The pain that the Launceleyn felt through the bond caused him to immediately spring into action. He walked directly towards the other man. Already, Loren's hands glowed softly with the light of his healing magic. What's wrong? Although he couldn't see all that well in the twilight, his eyes swept over Sunjata, trying to identify the cause of the hurt. Astra, of course, was always happy to greet Haai. Unsurprisingly, the luxere trotted right up to the griffin and let out an excited bleat.
LOREN
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
SUNJATA
the flood
A silent prayer to Safrin is granted when Loren’s voice rings in his ears, an audible sigh of relief leaving him as he continues his trek toward the summoner. The question of what’s up and depending on the favor gets overshadowed by the spike of pain and the way the man seems to change his direction to meet him half way. And Sunjata pauses, catching his breath, spotting the way the mans hands glow. I got pretty fucked up in a hunt. He explains with a slight rueful smile.

Was wondering if you could heal me up in exchange for a favor or something. It’s clear his pain is greater with the way the Korofian sets his weight on his feet slightly differently, shifting to where it hurts a bit less. But even still, the bandage peeks out beneath the shirt he wears, sees it bungled beneath the side of where the shirt would originally sit against his skin. Haai meanwhile skips toward Astra, aiming to butt her head against the Luxere with a quiet yip of greeting of her own.
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
the Firebrand

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:
loyalty makes you family
Loren pressed his lips together as Sunjata mentioned he'd gotten injured in a hunt. Sighing, the healer tilted his head to one side and gave the bartender a more thorough examination. And what, exactly, were you hunting? Though there was the slightest hint of exasperation in the Launceleyn's mind, his expression was one of gentle concern.

Rolling his eyes, he let out a huff of laughter at the other man's offer. Or you could hush about this talk of favors and let me do my job. Tentatively, Loren laid a hand on Sunjata's shoulder. Then the healer sent a pulse of healing magic through the bartender's body, ordering it to take care of any wounds, but leave the scars untouched (and to leave a scar for the current injury as well).
LOREN
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
the flood
What exactly was he hunting? Well, more like, what was hunting him. A deer. He explains, shrugging lightly in a way that wouldn’t bother the wound. But I was attacked, so. Got me good. A small frown crosses his lips to that, but he stills when Loren’s voice reaches him again, disregarding a favor for the healing and nodding all the same. Honestly, whatever Loren wanted Sunjata would probably be willing to do.

Only to get this pain to stop.

He stills further when Loren’s hand reaches for him, resting on his shoulder and sending that pulse of blue light through him, fixing and relieving his injuries – and already Sunjata feels like he can breathe better, stand better. His hand fully healed, his side feeling that prickling sensation of fresh skin beneath the bandage that Maea had just retied. He inhales deeply, closing his eyes and relishing in it before opening them and offering Loren a bright grin. “Thank you.” The gratitude is there, grateful for Loren having shown up, having been willing to help.
the Firebrand

Change author:
loyalty makes you family
Loren couldn't help but raise his eyebrows at Sunjata's statement. I'm sorry, you got gored by a deer? Although the healer knew better, he couldn't help but let out a huff of laughter. That sounds like quite the story. Although it was clear he was curious as to what, exactly, had happened, he didn't press the bartender for details.

Sending one last pulse of healing through the other man, the Launceleyn lifted his hand from Sunjata's shoulder. "Don't mention it. And you're all set. Any pain, or soreness?" Loren stepped back to give the bartender another visual examination.

Then the healer's cheeks flushed a little, and he awkwardly shifted his weight from side to side. "And...how are you feeling otherwise?" His voice came out quietly, and he ran a nervous hand through his hair.
LOREN
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
the flood
Loren’s laugh is met with a breathy snort from Sunjata as he shakes his head. Not exactly, no. And with a quiet sigh, he focuses on the mental attuned link to be sent quietly, for Loren only to hear while other people still disbanded the gathering. Deimos attacked me when we brought down a deer. There’s a pulse of something uncomfortable settling within the bond. It was only a matter of time, really. Still, the words Deimos had said rebound in his mind and he shivers with the feeling of the healing, paired with the memory.

A shake of his head is given toward Loren with the questions he receives as he stretches his arm out, stretches his shoulder and flexes his hand. “None.” He offers with a somewhat small smile to Loren, something tender and soft in comparison to most of the smiles he often gave the summoner. But Loren’s cheeks are flushing now and Sunjata can’t quite understand why that’s happening, but he shifts his weight in the sand as he focuses on the summoner.

Otherwise? I’m alright.” He offers, smile faltering as he turns to look back momentarily where he’d made plans with Maea. “I’m sure you heard from Maea…?” A quiet question, an avian tilt of his head. “We’re going to talk about it. She’s meeting me back at the house after I see you.
the Firebrand

Change author:
loyalty makes you family
As Sunjata revealed that Deimos had been the one to attack the bartender, Loren frowned. Reaching up, he clasped the panther's shoulder. I'm sorry. He shouldn't have done that. And he shouldn't have injured you so severely. There was a fiercely protective edge to the healer's thoughts, and he found himself pressing his lips together. It's not your fault. That came out swiftly and certainly.

The Launceleyn released the other man's shoulder when he revealed that he was going to meet Maea. "Well then, don't let me keep you." Hesitating, Loren rubbed a nervous palm against his thigh. "And...yes I spoke to her. But...there are two sides to every story." He smiled faintly at Sunjata and gave him an encouraging and friendly nod.
LOREN
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
the flood
There’s a part of him that’s surprised when the touch the summoner gives him is soft in comparison to what he’s expecting. And when he hears Loren all he can do is shrug, offer a small shake of his head to the protectiveness that Loren sends through the bond. The rebounding sound of ‘it’s not your fault’ falls on mostly deaf ears, but he’s not willing to argue with Loren – not when the exhaustion of how much of his energy the wound and all of that had taken out of him.

So instead, he dips his head a small amount with a softer smile, a pulse of gratitude sent down the bond as Loren removes his hand and Sunjata spends a moment adjusting the shirt he wears. But then suddenly the summoner is rubbing his hand against his own thigh, some faint smile crossing his face that Sunjata raises a quiet brow to. “I… Yeah. I’ll fill you in when I have more time.” He offers, giving his own quiet half smile back.

Thank you again, Loren.” Another thanks that Sunjata can’t quite stop himself from giving.
the Firebrand

Change author:
loyalty makes you family
At the pulse of gratitude, Loren just nodded in understanding at Sunjata. When the bartender said he'd explain fully later, the healer just nodded again. "Maybe over a drink. Or not, since I'm suppose to be cutting back." It came out in a slightly self-deprecating tone, though he gave the other man a faint smile.

Waving away the panther's thanks, the Launceleyn just stepped back. "Seriously, don't mention it. Any time." Tilting his head to one side, he let out a huff of laughter. "And...good luck. Looking forward to speaking with you after." With that, he gave Sunjata a final nod. Then Loren turned to leave the beach behind, Astra trotting up to follow him home.

-FIN
LOREN