[SE][OPEN] cleansing ritual
Delphia Thanatos
Seer

Age: 30 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 14 - Int:
MORTICIA - Mythical - Cat Sith (Soul Stroll)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
these voices won't leave me alone
Slowly but surely, Delphia would lead Maea through the ritual, step by step. She was patient, allowing the pale girl to fully experience each aspect of the ritual. The steps were all there for a reason after all, and none should be skipped or overlooked. Finally though, when she had bathed in the Stonesong and washed away all her troubles, the ritual was complete. "How do you feel?" she said with a soft smile.
DELPHIA

Coding base by Sky!
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 29 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1917
Maea
And I hope that you don't suffer
But take the pain
It was a ride, for sure. Maea found herself opening up to depths within herself she hadn't known existed. Towering highs, bottomless lows, ugly, nasty darkness and bright, dazzling light. It was only a ritual to cleanse negativity, but with a lifetime of accumulated grime, it was no easy feat.

But when it was all over, Maea stood in the waters of the Stonesong - not far from where she had once met a handsome rogue and learned how sweet kisses could be - and felt almost reborn. Raw, scrubbed clean both inside and out.

"Empty," she replied slowly, when Delphia spoke. "But also... better. Like I can finally see clearly."

Wading through the waters, she made her way over to the other woman and wrapped her in a tight embrace, tears flowing again like so often during the ritual... but from a deep, heartfelt graitude.

"Thank you," she whispered hoarsely. "It was just what I needed."

She felt ready, somehow. To go where she had to go, do what she had to do. Maea still wasn't sure what that somethign was... but at least she was ready for it.

Come what may.

-----------

- FIN
Hope if everybody runs
You choose to stay
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦