Music Of the Night
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
Wordlessly, the man before him placed his hand on the back of his head with a nod, pulling Oliver in nice and close. His breath was held as he waited, letting out the softest of sighs as he felt the gentle brush of teeth against his neck. The ghostly touches of a hand creeping down his chest caused him to shudder ever so slightly, wanting more and then it happened. A moan left his lips as Bastien bit down, his own hand instinctively grasping onto Bastien's thigh. Once his head was no longer completely spinning, he was able to be a bit more aware of himself and the pleasure coursing through his body. The warmth in his groin caused him to give the smallest of thrusts further.

The delicate touches along his body only drove him closer until he was practically straddeling the other man. His one free hand ran across Bastien's chest, moving towards his bicep and tracing against it, grasping ever so slightly. Once or twice he felt his hand occasionaly brush against anothers', most likely Loren, but he didn't care. His eyes were shut in a bliss as moans left his lips, happy to finally feel the pleasure of being bitten once more.

All good things must come to an end and soon, Bastien was pulling away, but it was far from other. Looking at the other man, Oliver licked his lips ready to lean in to kiss the other man before the Ascended's hand finally found its way to his cock, earning a soft moan of pleasure as he tried his best to maintain eye contact. Leaning in, he placed a gentle kiss just left of Bastien's mouth, testing the waters to see if a kiss would be possible. As he waited for a response, his eyes wandered over to Loren and he watched the man. Whatever the others were doing, Oliver really didn't give a fuck, he was too preoccupied with the men right before him.

Turning to look back at Bastien he whispered. "As much as I'd like to kiss you... don't you think Loren deserves some attention too?"
i just want my existance to be
more than trembling
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Mature Content Warning 
BASTIEN
Hotaru's entrance came as a surprise but what was more shocking was her immediate heading to Rexanna, the sensual wrapping of her arms around her; Bastien glanced over from his attention on Oliver. Were they not..sisters? He opened his mouth to say something but shut it again, hoping perhaps he had misunderstood, or maybe the social rules were different where Rexanna had come from...besides, he supposed he was all about breaking down boundaries...

At least the sight of his wife's body was a good distraction and before he returned his attentions to Oliver he spent a second to drink in the curves and features of Rexanna, feeling his heart fill with content love and lust as he did so.

Still, there were other things demanding his attention like Oliver's sweet moans and kisses on his mouth; he readily returned these with considerably more passion and confidence, sucking on his bottom lip and pressing his tongue inside Oliver's mouth, his hand beginning to speed up it's stroking motions. To his side then Loren began to touch and kiss and he turned to look at the Summoner, leaned without letting go of Oliver's cock to give Loren better access to his neck, encouraging more bites. "I do love being the centre of attention like this." He mumbled, giving encouraging moans despite his lack of real sexual pleasure - there was still a joy in being touched, worshipped with lips and moans and fingers.

As he leaned back, putting a hand down to steady himself, he touched not a cushion but something wet and thick: Bastien grinned. He had not expected to come to this so quickly, but if the night was destined to go that way...

It being the Artist's Sanctuary, he had wanted to put a twist on this occasion. Beneath the cushions was a large flat piece of canvas pinned in place on the floor, paint already on it; in some places thick and in others less so, in many different colours. As they moved with each other it would spread and he hoped to create a record of sorts of the event through the paint - would it have been wise to inform his participants of this beforehand? Probably, but he'd also always liked an element of surprise. The only other one to know was Rexanna, as someone had had to help him set all this up.

Laughing he lifted his hand and went to caress Oliver's shoulder, covering it in a bright orange paint that glistened in the light. In the market, the man selling it had assured him it was entirely safe to place on the body - as for the cushions, well, he was willing to make sacrifices for art...
--

A diagram for anyone confused.
And nothing matters when we're dancing
In tatter-tatters you're entrancing
Base Code by Sky!
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
Mature Content Warning 
there's a fire starting in my heart
reaching a fever pitch
Loren obviously didn't mind when his hand brushed against Oliver's every once in a while. Then again, the healer was a bit preoccupied with Bastien's body. Chuckling when his fellow hybrid suggested that their host pay some attention to the Launceleyn, he bit down hard on Bastien's ear.

However, as their host shifted, Loren happily moved back down towards Bastien's neck. The healer began biting down hard, just short of breaking the skin, really. His mouth continued moving lower down their host's body, stopping at Bastien's nipples.

The Launceleyn's hand slid lower as well, cupping and squeezing their host's ass. Then Loren's fingers started rubbing and circling Bastien's hole. As their host's hand came up covered in paint, the healer lifted his lips from Bastien's skin. The Launceleyn's eyes narrowed for just a brief moment.

Then he reached down and dipped his hand in the liquid. Lifting it, finding it a vibrant red, he slapped Bastien's ass, leaving a red handprint that would not fade.
and it's bringing me out the dark
LOREN
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
OLIVER
The movements were timeless. Were they going fast? Slow? He wasn't sure. His lips met Bastien's and he groaned into his lips, rolling his hips with the thrusts. The hand on the Ascended's thigh tightened as he felt the slip of a tongue, the pulling on his lip. It was entrancing and felt incredible. To be reminded of these feelings in such a welcoming environment was amazing, more than anything he could've asked. In this room, he didn't feel ashamed of his body or how he looked- for now, he was in a bliss, happy to be allowing himself to divulge in these special types of feelings.

Thrusting forward, Oliver realized just how close he was. His face grew dark as he let out a sharp moan, coming into Bastien's hand. Leaning into Bastien's neck, he whispered softly. "Sorry." Clearly a bit embarrassed that he had already finished so quickly into this. Hopefully that wouldn't mean that he would be kicked out from the room. Placing a hand to the side to try and steady himself as he breathed against the Ascended's neck, he felt a cool, wetness on his hand. Lifting his hand up, he saw a mustard yellow paint. So that's where the paint came from. Leaning back, he looked at Bastien and reached forward, running his hand along the other man's chest up to his his neck, smearing the paint as he went. "Should've known you'd do something like this." He laughed quietly before suddenly he heard a loud smack. Well. That's one way to deal with things, Loren.

If Bastien wasn't ashamed by how quickly he finished, Oliver would allow himself to partial shift ever so slightly, giving his canine teeth a slightly sharper edge. Leaning forward he'd sigh and press kisses to Bastien's neck before teasing slightly with a gentle bite. Would he be able to feel it? Oliver wasn't sure, but it was worth trying.
more than trembling
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
BASTIEN
Bastien was preoccupied with Loren, his hand moving automatically on Oliver - when suddenly the young man came, Bastien looking down in surprise at the fluid in his palm that wasn't paint. While he didn't mind members of his parties finding their peaks whenever the time came, he had had a plan when it came to Oliver and now was annoyed it would not be able to come to fruition. After all, the young man had not danced as promised. Bastien was not a cruel man, but he had hoped for a little punishment to be laid out.

Perhaps he could still make it clear that he expected dedication from his guild members. Leaning back from Oliver's lips on his neck, he went to straddle Loren instead, only pausing to say: "Now, if you want to ever come in my guild again, you do your work." With that he went to kiss Loren, laughing at the red mark and slap on his ass and leaning up to encourage whatever he wanted to do with his fingers, regardless of whether he could feel it in the intended way or not. "I didn't expect you to get into the spirit of things." He whispered to the Launceleyn, wiping his hand off on a cushion then picking up some paint to purposefully push down the man's side.
Base Code by Sky!
the Firebrand

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
reaching a fever pitch
Smirking a bit as Oliver came, Loren easily shifted when Bastien pushed the healer onto his back. His finger went back to circling their host's ass, before finally dipping in to it, fingering the other man slowly. As Bastien whispered in the Launceleyn's ear, he let out a huff of laughter. "I think you'll find there's a lot that I'm in to."

With that, he reached below the cushions again. His hand came back dripping with blue. Reaching up, he began to scratch down Bastien's chest. It left a trail of blue nail marks that would be more obvious than any other marking Loren could leave on the host's skin.
LOREN
Blacksmith

Change author:
OLIVER
While Oliver had clearly finished in some way, he absolutely was not about to leave: not anytime soon at least. This was actually a perfect opportunity as he felt that Loren deserved some attention as well, seeing as the other three were off in their own world. Once Bastien had left him, Oliver too this opportunity to move as well. He sat close to the two and watched for a moment, contemplating what to do next.

Reaching down, Oliver pulled back up red paint. Perfect. So, while Bastien was ever so distracted by Loren, Oliver would move to press a hand against Bastien's side torso before slowly lowering his hand, smearing the paint along his side before finally, reaching his hip. Oliver could give it a rough squeeze, leaving nail marks that were very clear thanks to the paint.

Once his hand went back down to get more paint, Oliver would lean forward to press a kiss to Bastien's shoulder before returning with a hand of paint, which he would soon press to Bastien's thigh, once again squeezing. It was the best he could come up with and hopefully, by the end of this, Bastien would be the one most covered in paint.
more than trembling
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
BASTIEN
Bastien was a showman through and through and while he couldn't feel things the way he once had, he moaned as Loren entered his ass with a flutter of his eyelids and a smile, making sure he would look as appealing as possible as he did. "You made the right choice being into me." He laughed at Loren, pleased at the blue marks down his chest and leaning up to admire them, gathering some paint of his own to run down his shoulders-

Then Oliver was touching him, Bastien raising an eyebrow and leaning back, turning to look at the young man with a strict expression on his face that was at odds with the sensual atmosphere in the room. The kiss was the step that took it too far, Bastiens hand shooting up to grab Oliver's jaw, finger and thumb holding his face in a way that one might hold a naughty child.

"I suppose I didn't make myself clear, Oliver? You've had all you'll get tonight. Work harder to get the rewards." Letting go roughly he turned back to Loren, now deliberating focusing hard on the summoner as he reached down with a clean (ish) hand to stroke his cock, leaning forward to ask: "Would you like this to be where your fingers have been?"
Base Code by Sky!
the Firebrand

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
reaching a fever pitch
Even though Loren knew Bastien was faking, the healer still grinned approvingly at the sounds their host made. "I think so to." The Launceleyn spoke in a heated whisper as another finger joined the first.

As Bastien turned to deal with Oliver, Loren added a third. At the same time, he reached down with his free hand, coming up with a bright yellow. It turned green where it ran into the blue already there, but he didn't hesitate to use it to cup their host's balls.

As Bastien's hand closed on the healer's cock, he groaned. Smirking, he nodded slowly at their host's question as the Launceleyn removed his fingers and placed them at the base of his dick. "Very much so." Speaking more in a growl than actual words, he brushed his hard length against Bastien's hole.
LOREN
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
REXANNA
The help is greatly appreciated, and she squeezes Hotaru with a slight gentleness only offered to one that meant as much to her as the Valkyrie did. But as Amun turns to stand and tucks her hair behind her ear, she tilts her head up to make room for him, a smirk crossing her face as her clothes begin to fall away — roaming her hands along Hotaru to help her remove her own as well.

And with Amun’s whisper, she reaches up with her other hand, tangling them in Amun’s hair to hopefully guide his head up to meet her lips. “Do you want to find out?” She purrs with a wink, aiming to press a soft and chaste kiss to his lips, hoping to press her hips into his. Of course, she can’t forget Hotaru either, her other hand tangled in blonde has her pulling the Valkyrie into the trio as she surveys her closest friend. “Wonder what it’s like for two ascended bites, however.” She smirks, aiming to press a kiss to Hotaru’s cheek and neck, hand roaming and cupping at the two of them.
the penumbra
the moon is drunk with the sins of the sun.
& you stare, and wonder why
the universe never loved you back
Blacksmith

Change author:
OLIVER
It seemed Bastien truly was done with him for the time being as a hand grasped onto his face. Oliver's eyes widened and he wasn't sure if he should be turned on or hurt- the words certainly made him feel the latter. Once he had been released, Oliver pulled away and slowly got to his feet, clearly taken aback by the sudden change in demeanor. His eyes drifted towards the door, tempted to simply get changed and leave... but there were still three others present. Would it really be so bad if he tried to join them? If they turned him down, most likely he would leave seeing as nobody else in the room desired him... but there was no harm in trying.

Slowly, Oliver made his way over to the other three and stood to the side of Amun. He tried as hard as he could to be on an air of confidence. Leaning towards Amun, he whispered, "I hope you don't mind me joining you." He spoke with a sense of confidence he had never shown around the fanged man. If it made Rexanna and Hotaru happy, then he'd try his best to pleasure them. While he wasn't attracted to women, that didn't mean he wasn't open to trying to do something for them.
more than trembling
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 3 - Strg: 38 - Dext: 38 - Endr: 54 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9747
kiss me on the mouth and set me free
sing me like a choir
Hotaru's lips curl into a smile against Rexanna's skin at the gentle squeeze. An unspoken language between the two who have been tied together since the day they first met. The man that rises to come and join them is given a heated glance, her own hands moving to allow the other Ascended to help in freeing Rexanna of the grip of her gleaming corset. As it falls away revealing swathes of pale skin, she arches her own body into her Queen's touch, allowing her to undress her in a similar fashion. She is focusing on this little trio they have formed while the boys have their own little party, more than happy to tend to Rexanna and this handsome lad that has joined them.

She shamelessly watches them kiss, both beautiful in their own right, and as such makes a breathy noise of surprise when her blonde locks are gripped in a slender hand. Happily lets herself be guided wherever Rexanna wants her. The implication of a dual bite makes her shudder blatantly between them, a soft noise somewhere between whimper and moan escaping her lips at the idea. Her hands rise to grip at Amun's hips to pull him closer and complete this little sandwich, neck tilting and hair cascading away as Rexanna's lips trail with devilish intent across the canvas of her carotid. "You can certainly bite together and then I can watch you try on one another," she purrs, hands flexing with anticipation against Amun's skin at the prospect.

As Oliver approaches, she's a little to preoccupied to invite him properly, but she crooks a finger his way to invite him closer. Uncertain what he can do for the two Ascended currently keeping her ensconced, but hopefully they will have better direction as to what they want from the young man.
i could be the subject of your dreams
your sickening desire
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
BASTIEN
Oliver left and Bastien turned all his attention to Loren now: perhaps it was cruel to treat the young man like that, but he'd always believed in using a little bit of tough love every so often when it was needed. He was sure he'd recover. After all, he'd already cum the once and how many could say the great Bastien De Rosieres had jerked them off? (Well, quite a lot of people actually, but...)

Loren's fingers were a more than welcome distraction; all that was missing was the right kind of sensation. With a devilish smile, deliberately leaning back to put his hands in the paint-covered ground, Bastien lined himself up with Loren's cock and slowly sunk down, moaning for the performance more than the actual pleasure of it - but he'd soon sort that. As soon as Loren had bottomed out he reached to pull the mans shoulders forward and rested his teeth on the skin of his neck.

He paused there, silently asking permission with the tiniest graze of his teeth, while he slowly began to move on the Launceleyn's cock.
Base Code by Sky!
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Change author:
my love affair with water runs deep into my soul,
the serenity as intense as the tides ebb and flow
Helping the women shed their clothes, Amun grinned. "Absolutely." As he kissed Rexanna, one hand rested on the Queen's hip, while the other sought out one of Hotaru's nipples, stroking it gently. When Rexanna broke off the kiss and spoke, the potter easily shifted to kissing and biting along the other side of Hotaru's neck, teeth tantalizing close to breaking the skin.

He made his way up to the blonde's ear. "Sounds good to me." It came out in a purred whisper. With that, he shifted back down to her neck. Hovering over the skin there, breath hot, he bit down. Moaning as the pleasure coursed through him, he lifted his hand from Rexanna to rake his nails down Oliver's chest as the other man approached.
nothing is softer or more flexible than water,
yet nothing can resist it
AMUN