the mission is destined to sail
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
Amalia
I took the stars from our eyes and I made a map
I knew that somehow I could find my way back
There is something in Jigano's words that set Amalia on edge, defensiveness rising swiftly to her breast and fading down again. She's grateful when Sam speaks up instead, agreeing to leave the Grounds; with a nod of appreciation she accepts his choice, knowing well the protectiveness he must feel for their home. "I'll look after our people," Amalia murmurs, her voice a promise for her brother. They are the only Naturals at the table, something she is keenly aware of in the moments that stretch on now.

Evie and Kiada are both strong women to watch their people in Halo, and people she trusts. As for preparing for Deepfrost... "I'll work on building the spark perch early this year," the Shield murmurs, glancing around before turning her gaze to the able. "I can speak to... to most animals, now. So perhaps I can ask it to come again this year, to protect us. I've also been working on preparing rations for our people- those who stay and the refugees."
Then I heard your heart beating,
you were in the darkness too
So I stayed in the darkness with you
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
they tried to make you bleed with bullets and daggers
but your heart is made of steel
Her gaze flickers toward Jigano at the mention that the Sage won’t be leaving, and she nods in understanding – not wanting to get in the middle of a quest for a god at the end of the day. But Samuel, dear Samuel, her gaze flickers to her brother and she offers him a gentle fanged smile. “Thank you Samuel. Torchline? Are you… Suitable?” She asks, clearly in reference to the sun resistance, imagining the man might need it.

Her gaze flickers toward Amalia and Deimos then, the mention of Kiada having Rexanna nodding in understanding as she meets his gaze. “Kiada to Halo, then, unless Evie wishes to go with. Then the both of them can keep an eye out.” A playful wink given there. But her emerald gaze flickers toward Amalia next, agreeing that they should start the perch early. Things would have to move along quickly, and she’d planned on having them gather whatever they might need beforehand.

Wonderful, Amalia.” She chimes lightly toward the Shield, offering a bright fanged smile. “So I suppose it’s settled thus far. Spark bird perch early, get the Grounders to Halo as soon as possible before the Portal closes. Then work on reinforcing the Grounds and getting the refugees ready for Torchline beforehand.” A nod to that.

She puts her hands together lightly, settling them in her lap. “I’d like to talk to you about a few more things Deimos. But as for that, I think that concludes this unless there’s any further questions?” A tilt of her head as she looks to all of those around.
REXANNA
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 34 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I want roses set on fire
And I, well I want what’s best for me
Rexanna's gentle question and smile were appreciated; Sam nodded. "Yes. I will be fine. I can't stay in the sun for a long time, but I will be able to stay in the shadows and besides...it's LongNight. It won't be that bright, surely?" Either way, he was sure he'd be safe enough to go. "I'll prepare to set off before it begins so I can see what arrangements are available."

He had no further questions, so he drained the cup of tea then stood up to leave, smiling to everyone as he said his goodbyes and walked away, sure he'd have a lot to do before LongNight began.
And I, I think I know just what that means
Just what that means
SAMUEL
Base Code by Sky!
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5305
Jigano nodded agreement to Amalia's offer to build the perch, certain it would be made strongly and well again - and, hopefully, would be needed once more. "I can lead some hunts for supplies," he offered for his part in the preparations, several of his forms suitable for spotting and tracking and leading others - with bows or claws - to bring down bigger game for the LongNight larders.

As Rexanna began to conclude the meeting the bard drew a breath, pulling out the book and notes he'd brought. "Actually, I do have something to offer," he said, a little apologetically as Sam made his escape. It had more to do with Naturals and Outlanders... but he took a breath and turned his attention back to those who remained. "Information on two other regions that I've unearthed recently. A land to the south of Halo, called 'The Climb.' It's reportedly volcanic, quite the opposite of Halo, but I couldn't find mention of what the natives are like, if anyone lives there." He offered the notes he'd taken after his talk with Neron.

"The other place was referred to as "the Capitol City" of Caido... if that sounds familiar?" he looked to Amalia quizzically, as the remaining Natural expert. The book he proffered was ancient, stained, and barely legible in many places, but the notes he had folded atop it were fresh and clean with the deductions he had made. "I couldn't find a name beyond that, but it lies on the southern tip of the continent; a city on a cliff overlooking the sea. It sounds like, whenever this book was written at least, most of the inhabitants were Accepted... and magic was banned," he added more quietly, gaze flickering to Rex and Deimos. "We might start asking around with our Natural contacts in Halo and Torchline to see what they know. If we're going to start running into them eventually, we should be prepared to deal with whatever friction might arise from deeper biases against mages. Especially given that all three rulers of the human regions we currently know of fall into that category," he added with a touch of dry humor. "Something to consider during LongNight, perhaps, between bouts of boredom and terror." And his humor at the end was decidedly dark.
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254
We're lost in the space between
who we are and all that we're trying to be

Enough to be done; nodding along the parameters and particulars, imparting and promising his assistance whenever and wherever necessary. There would be a gathering of resources (wood, food, and the list seemed to go on and on), building the perch for a more permanent display, and then preparing the College itself for the reign of LongNight. His eyes lifted back towards Rexanna at the notion of staying while the others maneuvered away, the only thing keeping his attention thereafter was Jigano’s announcement.

The Sage always had a way of procuring information, two other regions now circulating through the air. Which meant more portals to be opened…the sagacity looming before them, the magic banned proclamation causing his brow to arch. Why and how would be something to ponder amidst the rest of it, with hopefully plenty of time to speculate amidst foreboding, eternal evenings.

DEIMOS
Stop trying to show how to save our souls
It takes dying to know
How to live as ghosts