tongue was coated lead
for Remi!
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Rexanna wasn’t certain where to even start her search for Remi. She had initially found him just before the shrine and everything had happened – later to spot him in the outskirts for the festival. But with the recent events of meeting Frey yet again, she immediately left the shrine and headed for somewhere she thought he might be. The line of buildings she had visited once before seemed like a good start at least. At this point she had tried to speak to herself, but the words had come out all wrong; well intentioned but… flirty. And so she remained with her mouth shut, legs traversing toward the settlement where she could knock on any of the doors of the structured buildings and see if Remi would answer.

The first building she tried, she received no answer. It wasn’t surprising, she wasn’t announcing herself, just a few quick knocks. After waiting a few moments, she moved on to the next and the next, resulting in the same eerie silence. She took a break then, her shirt remained covered in dust and debris from cleaning the shrine, but happiness glimmering beneath it all at the fact she bore no brand any longer. And the information given by Frey, she knew she needed to get it to Remi as soon as possible. And so she continued her trek.

The last building she approached before deciding to try for another day appeared very much like a working shop. Her head tilted as she stood by the door, raising her hand to knock on the door a few times. After a moment of silence, she sucked in a breath to call out his name, but her voice seemed trapped – a sudden will to purr his name like some lover. She ran a hand through her dark hair, sapphire eyes staring at the wood of the door, hoping that he might answer.
RexannA
GOLDEN CHILD — LION GIRL
tell me what it's like to conquer

coding

Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 62 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059

Remi heard a knocking at his door, which was quite strange. It was almost always unlocked even when 'business hours' had passed. Furrowing his brow slightly, Remi set down the tools he'd been both creating and using and made his way towards the door. As he opened it the bell above gave a warm chime of greeting.

"Rexanna?" With a boyish smile, Remi stepped aside to let her in, a look of confusion settling softly on his gentle features. Not a day had gone by where Remi hadn't thought of what happened at the shrine with the sapphire-eyed woman, but of course seeing her before him brought it all painfully back to the forefront of his thoughts. He wished at the very least he could feel sad about the loss of his feelings, but of course without them there to remind him what he'd lost, lamenting the absence of something one could no longer feel was quite difficult.

If she entered, Rex would find the inside of his shop a humble mixture of organized chaos. Though there were half-finished creations and inventions lining the many shelves, there did seem to be some semblance of order, even if only Remi knew what it was.

"How have you been?" He asked kindly, moving towards the counter at the back corner where tea was currently brewing.

REMI
I forgot what it was like, to think I found you finding me
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Change author:
Luckily for her, there was a small sound that she was certain was someone on the other side. Holding her breath, she closed her eyes briefly in the hopes that it was the person she was searching for. As the door opened, a bell chimed, and her sapphire eyes opened to survey who answered the door. “Rexanna?” She was greeted with a warm smile, to which she returned, opening her mouth to say hello yet wrong things continued to want to come out. Exhaling through her nose, she nodded her head in greeting. He seemed to invite her in, to which she gladly did, stepping in to look around briefly before turning back to him.

Remi, I have been wonderful. I hope your gorgeous self has been well too, despite everything?” She finally said after a few moments. Her voice taking on a lower seductive tone, though it wasn’t continued to her eyes. Her mouth clamped shut, a hand moving to cover her lips, and at first she wanted to laugh at the absurdity before she had a better idea. Using her hands, she tried to gesture as if she needed to write, to be able to say what she wanted to. Any time she tried to open her mouth to say something serious the words jumbled in her mouth and she couldn’t quite get them out right. She thought back to Frey and sighed quietly yet understood.

At least she still had her voice, even if it wasn’t perfect. She looked to Remi, a bit wide eyed though the corners of her lips tugged up in a smile. Oh, it was humorous, and for the time being she was very much enjoying the idea of her flirtations and what it might mean; but oh it made it awkward for anyone else involved other than Alistair, she was certain. Her mouth opened as if she were to speak again, but she promptly clamped them down again, sighing through her nose yet again and looking away.

Hopefully he had a means of writing, otherwise this would be the most awkward encounter she’d ever had. But, as if in a sense of urgency, she tried to catch Remi's attention again, her hand moving to the collar of her still dirty shirt as she pulled it aside to where her brand used to be, showing the clear skin in an effort to show that she had information he needed, and he probably needed it now.

This is extra awk because I dont remember how to flirt LMAO so just bear with me
RexannA
GOLDEN CHILD — LION GIRL

coding

Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:

That she didn't immediately return his greeting seemed a bit odd, but of course Remi wasn't one to judge. Instead he merely stepped aside to let her in. However as she did begin to speak Remi was utterly taken aback. Fluttering his lashes with surprise as she called him gorgeous, Remi tilted his head skeptically and flashed the woman a surprised but amused look. "Despite everything.." He agreed, his voice trailing off slightly still wondering what it was she was playing at.

Clamping her hands over her lips made Remi's brows furrow in confusion, but as she mimed writing something, understanding began to dawn. Something about her voice? Nodding, Remi grabbed for a piece of parchment and one of the quills he always kept handy. He'd not give Rexanna one of his many sticks of charcoal to write with; no doubt someone as elegant as she would not appreciate being covered with black smudges the way he often was.

As she began to move her shirt aside, Remi almost flinched nervously. The flirty tone she'd used combined with what looked like the all-too early removal of clothing reminded him too clearly of what had happened in the glade. However before actually removing the garment she merely tugged it aside to reveal clear skin. "Gone?" He whispered with surprised, his eyes dancing over her flesh in an studious way (rather than the way mens eyes probably normally looked at her), before rising back up to her sapphire stare. "How?"

REMI
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra

Change author:
She watched as he was surprised by her demeanor. She was too, after all. Yet, her miming worked out as Remi reached for parchment and a quill, a pleasant smile crossing her features as he handed them to her, yet before she could actually write it out, she had begun to show him her mark – the brand that made her a property of someone else, and how it was completely vanished. She knew that it would seem awkward at first, her fumbling with her shirt, after what had happened to the two of them at the shrine, but she urged him silently to look.

When he did, he whispered in surprise and she nodded her head fervently. He studied her for a moment and when he questioned how, she put up a finger as if to say one second while she moved to the parchment and the quill. Her handwriting wasn’t terrible, quite legible actually, yet it held the appearance of somewhere between a cursive shift of what the royals had taught her back home, and halfway a kind of plain script that she had mastered during her years as a servant. Carefully, she wrote out a few lines.

Went to the Shrine, talked to the god.” The parchment started, she broke off to make another line. “Tried to fix what happened to you. Might have found out what they want.” She broke off yet again to make another line. “They helped me? Despite the voice. I think all they want is us to enjoy ourselves.” She finally wrote out, moving the parchment toward Remi with an eager smile. Sure, her voice was odd and she could only flirt – but after what happened to Remi and the life advice Frey had given her, she had come to realize perhaps she didn’t hate Frey after all.
RexannA
GOLDEN CHILD — LION GIRL

coding

Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:

He didn't get past the first line before he shot her a look that was a mixture of concern and horror. "A god? Which one?" He blurted out, before plucking up the parchment and reading it to the end. Not seeing an answer to his question, he put a hand rather dramatically on his hip and tilted his head looking at Rex. "Please tell me it wasn't that one again?" Frey hadn't actually told them their name, but there was no way that Rex wouldn't know who he was talking about.

Glancing back down at Rex's words, Remi crinkled his brow. "Helped..how? Your marking is gone, but what has happened to your voice?" Shaking his head and sighing, Remi scrunched his eyes together and ran a frustrated hand through his curls. "You should not have gone back, not just for me."

The words want us to enjoy ourselves jumped off the page and Remi grimaced. "Before I thought I was living my life just fine, until I fell in love. And now without it...I do not know how I ever went on." Glancing into Rex's sapphire eyes, the alchemist chuckled. "I know how corny that sounds, you do not need to tell me. But I am not sure how I am supposed to enjoy myself, to have passion and fire and all those other things the god said, with what they took."

REMI
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra

Change author:
As he asked which god, a small quiet smile crossed her features. His hand placed on his hip and his head tilted as he looked to her and asked if it was the same one as before. She nodded, moving to the page again. “I cleaned the shrine, I wanted to ask more questioned. They answered.” Was what she wrote before he continued, questioning her to which she, too, sighed in response. Returning to the page yet again, she broke a line. “They told me to stop sacrificing myself for others. Took my brand away. Told me I deserve to be happy too.” The last words were a bit harder to write out, and she spent a few moments figuring out how to write them before shaking her head.

Changed my voice as payment for calling them.” She added, looking back to him with her sapphire eyes as she nodded. She knew that now, she had understood that when Frey had made her realize her faults. “I know.” She wrote as a response, a sorrowful smile crossing her features. But Remi continued, and her brows furrowed slightly as she nodded along – understanding burning under her dark gaze. As his own eyes made contact with hers, she reached up to place a friendly hand on his cheek should he allow it.

Then she turned back to the page, dipping the quill and beginning to write again. “It doesn’t have to be love. They just want us to let loose, let go of the things holding onto us.” She paused on the paper, inhaling quietly while she figured out how to continue on. “You don’t have to love someone to have amazingly passionate sex, you know.” She originally chose to write it out, but it had slipped from her lips in that deep seductive drawl, almost chiding. Her eyes rolled briefly at the way her words came out, so much different from what she had originally planned on saying. Yet she thought back to Alistair and their quite enjoyable time in the fields. Did she love him? She had only really just met him – she didn’t quite think she loved him the way that Remi loved his friend. The sentiment was the same. They had a rather passionate time, but again Rexanna had no complications of a prior love.

They gave me the same offer they gave you to fix my voice.” She wrote out, waiting for him to read it before turning to him as a quiet laugh slipped from her lips. “They suggested we could fix it together, a threesome of sorts.” She finally added in another line, with a shake of her head. “There’s another way, I’m sure. But at least we have an idea to work off of.” She wrote yet again, turning to look at him and see what his responses would be.
RexannA
GOLDEN CHILD — LION GIRL

coding

Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:

Cleaned it? Well. That was probably a good start. He couldn't say why, but something about the god indicated that it probably didn't like things that were messy. Then again, with all the whips and ties perhaps it did.

Sacrificing myself Remi mouthed, brow crinkling as he glanced up at Rexanna. They hadn't spoken in detail, but even the alchemist could start to puzzle out what that meant, especially in relation to her brand. So far it was actually sounding like the encounter went..well. But then what had happened to her voice? "Payment." Remi said flatly, though it was clear that his unimpressed stare was directed at the deity and not Rexanna. As she placed her hand on his cheek the alchemist was forced to soften and he leaned softly against her touch. "Thank you for trying. You really did not need to do that for me."

Glancing down as she continued to write, Remi's pale eyes scoured the words even as she was creating them. As she spoke however, her words like velvet at midnight, Remi couldn't help but crack a smile. Though he agreed that love wasn't necessary, it had been so much better with Loren, and Remi had largely chalked that up to his feelings for the Launceleyn. Then again, it wasn't as though they'd slept together both before and after Remi had realized he loved him, so really he had no benchmark for his assessment. Perhaps it was all simply because he could finally be with a man.

"A threesome." Now Remi did chuckle earnestly until the expression on Rex's face indicated she wasn't kidding. "Wait..really?" It seemed too absurd to be real, but then again nothing about the gods in this world seemed to make any sense.

Taking a breath, Remi ran a hand through his hair and sighed before crossing his arms casually. "Were there gods where you came from? Were they like this?" He asked, trying to figure out if having sex with Rexanna and whomever it was she was seeing was in any way a real solution.

REMI
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra

Change author:
She nodded as he mentioned “payment”, payment for calling Frey there and asking ridiculous questions. For assuming she might know better than Remi without telling him what she had planned to do. For being the self-sacrificing type without realizing it even if all the signs pointed to it despite her being blind toward it. She nodded yet again to him, offering him a smile as he thanked her for trying. “I had to do something.” She wrote, smiling to him.

Then as he continued to read what she wrote, he chuckled and her gaze lingered on his face as it registered. She laughed quietly, a deep beautiful sound as she nodded. “Yes really.” She purred, though the tone wasn’t followed through in her eyes. As he poised another question to her and crossed his arms, she shook her head no, reaching over to continue to write on the parchment. “My gods back home were nothing but stories. This god was the first one I ever met.” She wrote, pausing before continuing. “I have no experience with this sort of thing, but until we fix the mess we’re in, I suppose I’m flirting with the world.” She wrote with another amused laugh breathlessly leaving her lips.

She turned to look back at Remi with a shrug of her shoulders, uncertain of what he made of it. “They didn’t say it was necessary it had to be done together, but it might be fun.” She spoke with that same deep drawl, turning back to the page before her. “They want me to think before I speak, I suppose this is a good way of doing that.” She wrote with another beautiful chime of a laugh. She turned to look at Remi with a small roll of her shoulders as if to say “what do you make of it?” as a small smile played on the corners of her lips.
RexannA
GOLDEN CHILD — LION GIRL

coding

Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:

"I would have come with you." He said with a sad smile. "I am sure no one would mind going without hearing my voice." Remi chuckled with a shake of his head as her sultry purr reached his ears.

"I'd watch that if I were you." He said winking in her direction. If Frey hadn't made it clear by now, certainly his declaration of love for Loren would have; Remi was not interested in women. As it went though, Rexanna was gorgeous. The alchemist would be more than a few men would fall victim to the charms of this 'payment' before things were sorted out. If indeed they ever were. "You are going to break so many hearts." Remi chuckled with a cheeky shake of his head.

With a skeptical tilt of his head, Remi considered. "As I said before, I have been with women before but it is not ... well..." Remi shrugged. Now that he no longer was forced to pretend who he was to protect himself, he did not want to. Not ever again. "Who is the man?" Remi asked mildly curious. With his luck it would turn out to be someone like Neron or one of the royals.

REMI
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra

Change author:
As Remi began to speak, her gaze locked onto him as she shook her head. “You have a beautiful voice, Remi. I would miss it.” Her voice purred, but her eyes lingered on Remi as she offered him another small smile. But as he continued, a cheerful laugh escaped her lips. She dipped her head slightly with a shrug of her shoulders and a grin. She looked down to the parchment with the quill in her hand. “It’s going to make things awkward when it’s fixed. Can you imagine?” She laughed quietly, turning back to look at him. “It’s not the first time I’ve seduced my way to fixing things.” The statement was said with a honey tone dripping on the words as she flashed him a wink.

They did say it would be a predicament, but perhaps with the right temptation…” Her sultry voice cooed to him while she rolled her shoulders again. As he asked who the man was, she let her eyes linger on him briefly before turning back to the parchment paper. “I haven’t gotten that far. I just came from the shrine to find you. Any ideas?” She tilted her head as she thought. “I haven’t met too many people, but I did meet a man named Alistair recently. We had a very wonderful night but I’m not sure I’m comfortable asking this of him just yet.” She wrote yet again, pausing as her head turned to Remi once again.

I’m open to any ideas you might have in that gorgeous mind of yours.” She hummed, eyes lingering on him for a moment before trying to think. Who would be willing to do such a thing with the two of them? And would it work? Would there be enough passion, enough fun to fix things? She knew she would enjoy it regardless if it worked or not – but if their minds were elsewhere instead of the moment would it negate anything that occurred? Perhaps having another man there would make things easier for Remi; would make things easier for the two of them to fix what had been taken. Perhaps they’d actually enjoy themselves while they did it.
RexannA
GOLDEN CHILD — LION GIRL

coding

Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:

The alchemist grinned slightly and shook his head. "I have been told I have nice handwriting as well. I am sure you would manage." He replied with a good-natured smile. Taking the quill, he wrote her name in a beautiful flourish before handing it back to her. The handwriting in his notebook looked like chicken-scratch compared to this, but of course what he wrote in that book was mostly meant for his eyes only. No one else needed to be able to read it.

"You're welcome to take the quill if you like?" He offered likely unhelpfully. On this particular topic he had no advice at all. Remi had been sexually repressed for the majority of his life, and while that did not mean he'd been sexually inert, it did mean that never once had he ever used any of his charms (whatever those might be) for any sort of gain. "Be that as it may and beautiful as you are, I think you might have met your match with this god." Remi said with a boyish smile.

If there was one thing Remi was good at, it was resisting temptation. And given his inclinations, as tempting as Rex likely was to most, even her smoldering stares now did little for him.

Reading the name Alistair made Remi stop abruptly and look up at her, before re-reading the words again. "Alistair.." He repeated, eyebrows knitting together with something like uncertainty and worry. Taking a breath, the alchemist shook his head. It wasn't his business. That being said, not that Remi was really giving this idea much actual consideration, but Alistair would not be on the list of men he'd sleep with. Even to regain his love for Loren. He was fairly certain the Launceleyn would understand. "Not Alistair. We ahh—" Pausing, Remi shook his head with a shaky laugh. "—we have family in common."

Despite the honeyed words dripping from her lips, Remi regarded her as neutrally as ever. "I do not ... again, I would want to clarify what we need to do but...I do not want to risk another encounter. Nor should you." He added, waggling a finger in her direction and giving her a pointed look.

REMI
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra

Change author:
She let him grab onto the quill, her head tilting in a curious notion. Her eyes followed from his arm to his face and she gave him a subtle look of “please” as a joke. “Maybe we’ll both have to walk around seducing everything in our path.” She purred, a laugh escaping her lips as she looked back to his handwriting. Her brows lifted, and she looked to him with a brilliant smile. “Stunning.” She added, before laughing at his offer and shaking her head.

As he continued however, she half smiled at him, taking the quill and looking back down at the paper. “That’s what I’m afraid of.” She wrote out a small solemn smile on her lips. Then, as she spoke of Alistair, she noticed the shift in Remi as his eyes snapped up to her. As he explained, pausing and laughing nervously, her brows lifted in a silent question. But he answered her soon enough, she barked out a quiet laugh. “Mmm… That does make things a bit awkward now doesn’t it.” Her soft gaze landed on him with a quiet shrug.

It did seem fairly clear. They want us to enjoy ourselves. That’s all.” She began, her sultry voice snaking through the shop as she leaned up against the table to look upon Remi fully. “It was only a suggestion that we do it together; but so long as we find ourselves with some joy and passion I think that might appease them enough don’t you think?” She smiled to him, arms crossing over her chest. “Trust me, Remi, I won’t be going back without a good reason.” She paused, smirking to him. “Perhaps they might like a front row seat.” Her voice purred though she laughed at the words.

Her eyes lingered on the shop he owned briefly before they landed back on him once again. She unfolded her arms from her chest and leaned with them against the table as she regarded him. “But with threats like that, should I be expecting you as my honorary father? Because if so this got a lot more awkward.” She winked to him, grinning.
RexannA
GOLDEN CHILD — LION GIRL

coding

Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:

Quirking a brow, Remi smiled. He knew that it was just Frey's magic at work, but even so he couldn't help but scoff at her comment. "Ahhh yes, because my love life has had such a wonderful track record so far." He said with a pointed smirk.

"Yes." Remi said, not bothering to answer that the dark-haired man was most assuredly not his type, and that if he was somehow going to be forced into a threesome with a woman and another man, that he'd likely need to be attracted to at least one of them. Then again, there was probably magic for that sort of thing...Shaking his head to clear his mind of these thoughts, he looked at Rexanna solemnly as she elaborated. "Then enjoy yourself." He said, reaching out to take her hands and offering her a small smile. "Even with my feelings for Loren gone I feel...lost. I am no stranger to the pleasures of being with another, but I do not think it is what I need right now."

As she crossed her arms, the alchemist sighed and nodded, though he still looked quite concerned. That Rexanna had gotten herself into this mess because of him made him feel inexorably tangled in the implications of what came next. "A front row seat?" The alchemist chuckled and shook his head. "I'd be shocked if they didn't join in. Or at least provide a few accessories to play with. They seem quite fond of gags and chains from what we've seen."

Running a weary hand across his eyes, a smile broke through as she likened him to a father figure. Not that she looked old by any means, but certainly she was older than him. And yes, all the sex talk certainly became a lot more awkward in the context of a familial relationship. Even so, Remi smiled slightly. "I'll take awkward if it means making sure that you're safe."

REMI