Knocking on Fates Door
Kaladin Rickshire

Age: 29 | Height: 6'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship:
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Legion Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
He had found this place fairly quickly since dropping into whatever strange new world he now occupied. At first he had explored the strange shrine like he had explored most places, with a weary curiosity. Once he had gotten there though he recognized the signs of worship, candles and incense. Offerings of riches or food. Kaladin had avoided the place of worship since that first encounter. It had been "gods" that had taken everything from him; His family, his home; his arm. He flexed the metal arm reflexively, imagining a tenseness in it that he couldn't really feel.

The few times he had wondered amongst the new settlers though he had heard rumors, the gods of this world actually answered prayers sometimes. They offered salvation and hope to the faithful. Kaladin had dismissed it all as just the typical prattle of people who had too much time and not enough brains. Gods were the most selfish and self serving of beings, why they would care to help any mortal was beyond him.

Yet despite the continued training in the woods, despite receiving Godeater, despite the phantoms of his past pushing him to avenge them, Kaladin felt no closer at being able to take on a gods might. He maybe going mad but he was no fool. To attack a being such as the goddess that had taken his hand would be suicide currently. He was running out of options, and the phantoms in his mind were growing more restless. Kaladin had finally caved in, who would know how to kill another god better then a god?

He made his way over to the shrine, standing awkwardly at the foot of it, perfumed smoke drifting and dancing around him. He expected the gods to just know when someone stepped foot into their sanctuary so he was silent for several minutes, waiting. When nothing happened he became annoyed. " I know you're somewhere watching me, I ask for a parlay." he said in his gruff voice.

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
Frey

Beholders beware, there are no safe words

The gods did indeed occasionally offer prayers. Sometimes, as the rumors said, they even provided salvation and hope. However, the key word in that phrase was to the faithful, which Kaladin most assuredly was not. Pity that. The man was pretty, and he was even an Accepted, which would have carried him far in most divine ledgers (and basically at the top of Frey’s books). Unfortunately, he seemed to be an arrogant prick, which even good looks couldn’t overcome. No matter. Frey would very much enjoy putting Kaladin in his place, which was so far below any god it was almost laughable. Of course, being below Frey could be incredibly fun, if only these mortals learned to accept it.

They manifested in a hot wind, scented with incense, directly in front of Kaladin, who’d suddenly find himself on the wall behind the shrine. The lights would flicker and dim, giving the room a romantic glow, that hinted at dark secrets and untoward goings on in the corners. Kaladin would find himself completely naked, bound, and spreadeagled, roped to the wall by a series of leather cords that, try as the man might, he wouldn’t be able to budge, even in the slightest. This time, Frey wouldn’t be naked, but instead clothed in in skin-tight leather that went from their shoulders all the way to their toes. As always, their exact features were hard to determine, but they were the most beautiful being that Kaladin (or any other watcher) could imagine, appearing as the man’s deepest and darkest fantasy. And, of course, he would be filled with an almost overwhelming attraction to the god.

In one hand they held a set of shackles. In the other, the so-called Godeater trailed, Frey holding it slightly off the ground with absolutely no effort. Their eyes, a bewildering and enchanting kaleidoscope of color, were filled with a dark amusement, and a smirk lurked on their mouth as they gave the man a once over. When they got back to his face, the smirk widened. ”I’m sorry your dick is so small, but that’s really not my or any other god’s problem, cutie. Trying to prove your manhood by attempting to kill one of us is just going to end horribly for you and everyone else involved.” Their voice came out in a sensual purr, and they licked their lips seductively, completely at odds with their words, their demeanor completely at odds with their words. Then again, from a certain perspective and for a lot of people, this would be wish fulfillment.

Pulling at the chain of the morningstar they’d confiscated from Kaladin, Frey soon held the ball in their hands. ”Godeater. What a dumb name. As if this puny thing or you could ever hope to challenge the gods.” To a divine being like Frey, the idea was indeed laughable, and so they did, peals of pure delight filling the room. When they finished, they raised the ball to their mouth and licked one of the spikes slowly, then winked at Kaladin. ”Of course, if you wanted to put your lips on me in another way, I’m totally down cutie.” Honestly, despite finding the man’s manner and ambitions to be annoying, Frey wouldn’t mind a roll in the hay with him. So far, none of the supplicants had been up for it, but maybe one day they'd take Frey up on it. A god could dream, kind of.

Walking forward, they dropped the shackles (which disappeared into thin air) and placed a hand on the man’s prosthetic, tracing the metal of it the same as if it had been flesh. No doubt to Kaladin’s shock, he’d actually feel jolts of pleasure with each caress. ”Word of advice? Be a little more respectful when calling upon the gods. After all, you never know who might show up or what they might do to you when they do.” Winking at him again, Frey leaned forward to whisper sexily in his ear, their breath hot. ”Being nice and polite, same as with any relationship or partner, will take you far. But you have trouble with that, don't you?” They nibbled at his earlobe for a moment before retreating, stepping back to where they'd been when they first appeared.

Swinging the morningstar back and forth in an idle and sensual way, occasionally making a full circle in the air with it, they regarded their captive. ”But you weren’t. So just what am I going to do with you.” Grinning wickedly, they tilted their head. ”Any suggestions?” Probably not, since these mortals were, so far, incredibly boring. But maybe Kaladin would surprise them. Frey doubted it. Still, if he, like the rest of them, disappointed, Frey knew how to make their own fun.

Kaladin Rickshire

Age: 29 | Height: 6'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship:
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Legion Offline
Change author:
Whether or not the god had been there since Kaladin arrived or had been summoned forth after he called for them he would never know, either way he suddenly had found himself bound to a wall, lights from the candles dimming. Muscles strained against the leather restraints and he grunted in frustration at the sturdiness of them. He paid no heed to his sudden nakedness, despite the layered clothing he was seen wearing Kaladin had no need for modesty anymore.

What he did focus on however was the strange creature now before him. He could not make out it's gender as its shape seemed to keep shifting in a way that prevented Kaladin from pinning down what it looked like. Yet despite this he suddenly felt the strongest attraction to the god he'd ever felt. It smirked at him and then spoke, its voice melodic. Despite His sudden desire to be with the deity Kaladin did not return its smirk, his face somewhere between neutral and a scowl. He even ignored the joke about his manhood.

"So, you must be the one they call Frey. I've heard about you. Apparently you have quite the sexual appetite. Strange that someone who claims to be above a mere mortal like myself would be so willing to let me have a roll in the hay with it. Either your the god with the ridiculously low standards or my dick is bigger then you'd like me to believe." He settled into his bonds, knowing that struggling against them would be pointless and make him look even more foolish.

It stepped forward, caressing the metal of his fake arm. He shivered reflexively and for just a second he looked at Frey in shock, having actually felt the lightness of its touch. "I don't recall doing anything rude here? It's not like I kicked around your offerings or anything. I simply was trying to get one of you here." It then leaned forward and nibbled on his hear, hot breath washing over it as he talked. "Funny, given my current situation I would have assumed that you preferred more brash individuals. Humans running around and kissing your ass all day must certainly get boring. At least I'm trying to spice up your day."

Still with its wicked grin on its face Frey asked what it was suppose to do with Kaladin, if it had expected Kaladin to beg and grovel for his life then it would surely be disappointed. "I assure you, nothing you can do to punish me for my unseen transgression could be worse then what my mind already makes me live with. Still, if you think punishment is necessary then do your worst. I will wait until you are satisfied before making my plea to you." He closed his eyes and sighed deeply, waiting for Frey to start its punishment.

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
Frey

Beholders beware, there are no safe words

Continuing to flick the Godeater in lazy circles as the mortal spoke, a smile appeared on their face. As Kaladin referred to them as an it, a new circlet of leather would appear around his throat tightening instantly and cutting off all oxygen. Casually Frey looked up, their eyes washing over the man languidly before raising a brow slightly. "Honey your ignorance is showing. I am not an it." They corrected with a voice like satin just as the bond tightened once more before finally releasing.

Allowing their eyes to drop towards where his manhood was out for observation, Frey smiled sweetly before turning their nose up. "I think we can both see that isn't the case hon. But there is some truth to that old saying, about size not mattering. I wouldn't know though." They added with a salacious wink.

Tutting, Frey shook their head. "Just because you don't recall being rude doesn't mean you weren't hon. After all, I could practically feel your annoyance just because I didn't come right away." Innuendo dripped off their lips like honey, and like honey, Frey licked slowly across their lower lip with a smirk. "So very like a man."

Stepping backwards Frey linked their arms over their leather-bound chest with a bored expression on their fascinatingly entrancing face. "You know what they say about those who assume. And that isn't the sort of ass i'm interesting in. As for what gets boring, so far that's just this conversation." Trying to spice up their day? Because coming seeking revenge was such a ingenious and unique quest.

"Well at least this time you're considering my satisfaction before your own. Good boy." Frey purred with another wink. A swing suddenly appeared behind Frey, who easily sat back into it. There were extra straps as if it were meant for two people, but they seemed to currently be fine on their own. Rocking back slightly they nibbled their lower lip before making a go on gesture with one of their hands. "Lets hear this plea then."