in your glad rags
Ludo!
Saiden Hali
Smuggler / Cook

Age: 33 | Height: 6' 2'' | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
After everything that had happened recently, Saiden felt the need to express his gratitude. Which was why he was by the shrine at the docks, a small bag of marbles clutched in one hand and a piece of chalk in the other. Kneeling down, he placed both gifts at the foot of the statue. Then he rubbed the statue's arm for good luck.

That done, he bowed his head. "Ludo. Please accept my offering and my thanks for safe passage through these trying times." Pausing, he glanced up towards the horizon. "Despite our best efforts, I am sure there were many souls for you to guide into the next realm." Though his voice was soft, it was indeed suffused with all the gratitude he could muster.

Coding base by Sky!

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin/Moderator Offline
Change author:

Indeed there were many souls and as such, the raggedy god does not appear.
Saiden Hali
Smuggler / Cook

Age: 33 | Height: 6' 2'' | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
Perhaps Saiden should've expected the lack of response. He wasn't particularly bothered by it. Standing up, he nodded at the bag and the chalk. "Thanks again. And enjoy the gifts." Glancing up, he looked out to the horizon for a moment.

Then he turned to face the docks. Smiling, his eyes swept over it: while there were signs of the eruption, mostly the port was intact. Slipping his hands into his pockets, he whistled a cheerful tune as he headed back towards the people milling about. Soon, he was lost in the crowd, and while some stopped to greet him, he was quickly on his merry way back to the Ark.

-FIN

Coding base by Sky!