there's magic in the air
for Frey
Lily Balfour
Entertainer

Age: 34 | Height: 5'9'' | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 16 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Face of a saint. Lips of a sinner
What are timelines?

In a weird turn of events, it had taken Lily a bit longer than anticipated to finish this very simple quest. Hoping that the Herald won’t chide her for it (and not really believing that they will, they don’t seem to care whether or not things are done quickly, only that they’re done), Lily takes flight midmorning for the shrine in the Greatwood, flitting in and out of the multi-colored trees with a song in her heart. The song of someone who recently got laid.

Spotting the crimson pool and the tiny (from up here) statue, the nightingale descends and offers a bit of birdsong to Frey before shifting back to her human self, cross-legged and ebullient. “Frey! I’ve done as you asked. Three orgasms.” The last bit is said more matter of factly and less as a matter of pride, after all, they both know that three orgasms is no grand accomplishment.

-------------
Quest thread: pussycat, pussycat, where have you been?
Orgasm thread: when the mouse is away, the cats will play

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
There is a warm breathy chuckle against Lily's ear and as she turns, she'll see the god reclined on their back with their hands folded behind their head. Pulling in a deep breath that fills their lungs and expands their rib cage, they let their head loll to the side with a mischievous grin.

"Three? Why my love I think you're rather bad at math. You've had and given much more than that since I last saw you." They chuckled, the sound rich and low. "But it's so nice to see a girl take her time." Frey added with a wink.

Stretching out a hand, a bottle of what looked to be perfume appeared. Dripping with diamonds and containing a completely clear liquid, it would smell completely odourless but was incredibly potent. 'For a job well done."

Pheromone Perfume | When worn, causes all within 1 foot to feel heightened arousal for the wearer. If the perfume is transferred from the wearer onto the skin of someone else (via kiss, for example), the feeling is nearly intoxicating.
Coding base by Sky!
Lily Balfour
Entertainer

Age: 34 | Height: 5'9'' | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
The dark-haired god reclines suggestively behind her and as she turns, she remembers why she never gets tired of visiting them.

“There’s an art to it,” she agrees with a chuckle, thinking of how many people just want to get to the main event and forget all the teasing and edging that make up the whole show. It’s a shame, really. As they stretch out their hand and make a bottle appear, Lily’s eyes go wide and she exhales in awe. “Oooooh….” It’s a stunning bottle. She takes it gingerly and handles it as if it were a delicate, sugar-spun creation. Looking up at him, she smiles wide with gratitude. “Thank you. I can’t wait to try it.”

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
"That makes you a master artist, then." The hummed back in agreement. There was nothing quite like rushing towards an orgasm. You were just as likely to ruin it that way as cramp your wrist.

Lips quirking in a charming smile, Frey nodded. "I'll be watching. I'm sure you'll find many interesting uses." Glancing towards the bottle with a smirk, the god raised a brow. "The bottle might look small but...how to put it? It will last, and last, and last." Perhaps not forever, but the god wasn't stringy when it came to gifts. Especially not when Lily had performed so well.
Coding base by Sky!
Lily Balfour
Entertainer

Change author:
Well isn’t Frey they gift that just keeps on giving? Bless their heart.

The good news keeps on coming and eventually Lily is slightly overwhelmed, falling silent and blushing a bit. There really isn’t anything else to say, so she darts forward and tries to kiss the handsome herald on their cheek in silent thanks again. “I hope you’ll be thoroughly amused,” she says with a grin as she backs away, curtsies, and then heads back into the woods, hightailing it home so she can prepare for her first experiment with the perfume.

{Fin}