A call to kin
putting this here because its easiest
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Wherever they are and whatever they’re doing - her voice finds them. It might be surprising the way it can reach across continents and over mountains, but the Voice was particularly thorough with this upgrade. It cuts into their heads, perhaps crystal clear for the ones in the Ground, and perhaps a little staticy for the ones abroad - but it audible. And for those who’ve met Wessex, is it distinctly her.

A worldwide broadcast is rare. And it is for their ears only. Samuel, Rexanna, Bastien, Amun, Nate, Clemente, Neron, Letha, Robin, Sabriel, Osozo, Zidane, Renaud

Dearest Siblings - we have been given a gift from the Voice and we have a decision to make. Together. Meet me at the Ascended Safehouse in the Hollowed Ground in three nights. I’ll meet those who don’t know where that is at the Ground’s Oasis. A brief pause, and then. See you all soon. As if there was no option to abstain from the meeting, for those who are active because there isn’t.

WESSEX
come, you spirits that tend on mortal thoughts
unsex me here