I'll follow your ashes
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
& my heart ran away from me
"Rude. I'm sure Seren would back me up." Remi countered defiantly. "And it wasn't so much courage as it was to kill off enough brain cells so that it seemed like a good idea." This, was a blatant lie and they both knew it. The fact that Remi had popped the question so unceremoniously when Ronin had wandered home concussed was testament to how much planning had already gone into it at that point. You could only throw it all away when you already knew what it was.

Snorting indignantly, Remi grinned against Ronin's unshaven cheek. "Prove it." He said in a wickedly challenging tone, more than happy to be proven wrong.

THE
ALCHEMIST

Table coding by Sky
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3101
Ronin Taliesin
they say it's all been done
but they haven't seen the best of me
"Oho, now who is being rude," Ronin said, all but holding Remi up against him now and smiling at the familiar warmth of him at his side. He didn't mind the drunkenness, the rowdiness, or being sober through all of it, if it meant he still woke up next to the alchemist in the morning. Prove it, though? He scoffed, starting already to lead them back along the beach where they could find Seren and head to their temporary home.

"Maybe later. Come on, there are people back there chanting your name, I bet." Keeping an arm securely around him, Ronin marched them back to the port.

~FIN