Dolce
for Remi
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359

Alone? Remi lived alone as well, but his house had only two rooms and most nights he simply shifted and slept in his workshop, both of which were so small. But an entire manner with only one man to fill it? The alchemist gave the ascended a rather sad look, but nodding his head. "Yes..I have noticed the days growing shorter as well, but it seems so much faster than back in Northaven." Perhaps that wasn't so surprising—there were new stars overhead, it made sense that this place did not follow the same laws—but it was still a bit concerning.

Watching with approval and interest at Archebold's dexterity as he sliced the meat, Remi chuckled at his words. " I suppose I am in the same position ... although as a commoner for all of my life it is hard to give up the idea that I truly do have the capability to simply go or do what I please." Shrugging softly, Remi considered the idea of solitude as a freedom. If anything the alchemist felt forced into it, what with Loren and Ianto suddenly gone from his life. Of course he had Vai and Ronin and Isla and the others but...it wasn't quite the same.

With less tentativeness now, Remi learned forward, teeth tapping softly against the metal as he slide the meat off. It was far spicier, but Remi found he actually preferred to the sweeter cut of meat. Happily mmmmming his approval, he gave Archebold a thoughtful look. "And what will you create. Surely more than just delicious cuts of meat?" The alchemist asked with keen interest, his nimble fingers tapping gently against the countertop as he considered.

Looking into Archebold's dark eyes, Remi found his own flinching slightly as he was forced to break contact, offering an awkward but charming laugh in response to the compliment. Archebold was not the first to comment on his strangely accented words, and yet the mention of it always made him feel like an outsider. Though to be fair, he was. Unable to help himself, at the mention of his eyes Remi's sea-glass green gaze rose again, long lashes fluttering softly as he considered. With the sadness that the ascended had seen, the edges of Remi's lips pulled upwards in a gentle and minute smile as he nodded, eyes pulling downwards his hands. Running his thumb along the length of his palm, he sighed slightly. "A little of both." He answered truthfully. There had been love and loss, and now he was experiencing the complete absence of it entirely. Truly, it was a strange way to experience what the alchemist was now considering more or less a break up. He just hadn't been told about it.

The offer of wine was of course welcome, and the alchemist nodded obligingly. "Yes, thank you. I would be happy to share it with you."

REMI
I'm gonna free fall out into nothin'
Gonna leave this world for awhile
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
Dolce - by Archebold - 12-21-2018, 07:43 PM
RE: Dolce - by Remi - 12-21-2018, 07:53 PM
RE: Dolce - by Archebold - 12-22-2018, 05:08 AM
RE: Dolce - by Remi - 12-25-2018, 07:28 PM
RE: Dolce - by Archebold - 12-29-2018, 07:48 AM
RE: Dolce - by Remi - 12-29-2018, 09:55 PM
RE: Dolce - by Archebold - 01-02-2019, 07:29 PM
RE: Dolce - by Remi - 01-02-2019, 08:18 PM
RE: Dolce - by Archebold - 01-02-2019, 09:09 PM
RE: Dolce - by Remi - 01-02-2019, 09:22 PM
RE: Dolce - by Archebold - 01-06-2019, 04:42 PM