fist full of colours
Safrin
Eloise Teralux
Navigator

Age: 32 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 4 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
if the journey of a thousand miles starts when you take the first step
Safrin. Beautiful, smart, powerful. All the things Eloise longed to be, or had once, anyways.

Now she hadn't a clue what she wanted. Life was about staying out from beneath Jack's feet, keeping her thoughts curtailed around him, and trying to navigate this world and her placelessness in it.

Having brought a few pearls—some perfectly round, others darkly coloured—Eloise knelt by the shrine. Lighting the candles on the altar, the illusionist leaned back on the balls of her feet and lowered her gaze. 'We didn't have gods where I'm from, so forgive my ignorance or rudeness, beautiful Lady." She said in a solemn voice. "I know I am abandoned in these lands, but abandoned or not, I can recognize greatness and beauty just the same."
i'll travel for a little while, & i won't be coming back

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin/Moderator Offline
Change author:

As Eloise kneels before the Shrine, the pearls wiggle about before a large gust of wind envelopes the woman within the lighthouse – tossing her hair here and there, pulling against skin. The pearls become flat, sharp edged, and race toward the woman to dive into her skin and burrow in.

Wounds won’t heal for one OOC week.
Eloise Teralux
Navigator

Age: 32 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 4 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
if the journey of a thousand miles starts when you take the first step
Head lowered, Eloise didn't notice the way the pearls were suddenly changing: not until they began to shred her skin. Eyes wide, the illusionist looked up but saw nothing. Screaming in surprise and pain, she thrust herself backwards, only to feel her hair pulled sharply as more and more wounds were opened on her arms and her face.

The blood was warm against the chill of the winds, and it took only a moment for shock to set in and for Eloise to run.

~FIN
i'll travel for a little while, & i won't be coming back