Tap Tap Tapping in Heaven's Door
Collector

Age: 91 | Height: 6' 1 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Andy Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
archebold
Fear is the price of imagination
Archebold entered the shrine, dressed impeccably as always. Ivory scarf draped loosely over his shoulders of his fitted black suit.

Polished leather shoes clicked with every step as he examined the shrine studiously. Walking stick held firmly in his gloved hands as he made his way, observing everything around him.

"I suppose it is you I should be thanking for this is it?"

He asked to no god in particular, but he was addressing them as he stood at the center of the shrine, hands leaning against the golden lionshead knob of his stick. His voice, neutral but always so easily spoken.

"Every day, for decades, I dreamed of a world where my kind were free. It is often overlooked isn't it? Free will. Humanity was born into it yet they never truly take advantage of that gift given to them. It's wasted.

Yet here I am. Feeling like I've been born again. Just as any child brought into a new world, I have questions.

So...is this how this works? They come, and pray, and call with the faith that you will answer?"

Archebold asked curiously before taking a knee, leaning against his walking stick.

"Is this...sufficient?"

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin/Moderator Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Sufficient?

He comes here wearing gloves so as not to taint himself.

He comes here speaking of his kind. Abominations. Horrors the lot of them. Unnatural and revolting.

And he wants to know if his paltry words are sufficient?

"Get OUT" a voice roars, accompanied by a glistening wave of sunlight that seeks to burn and weaken the ascended.

So powerful, and yet brought to heel so quickly. How they hate them, they who are the cause of all of this. Who cares about his questions? Let him flounder and flail in this new world. Perhaps those who created him should have included an instruction manual.

Sunlight bleeds across Archebold's face threatening to only increase in intensity.