Mini Event we ain't ever getting older
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
you know i'm gonna change, things just don't stay the same no more
There’s a huff of a laugh that leaves him with Nate’s comment, already the drink is moving through him, flushing the back of his neck. He leans into the touch from the Ascended, a rogue smirk crossing his face as his never have I ever questioned is uttered and Nate sputters briefly. He settles while Nate offers his own and wonders if it really counts — there’s the scar Nate had created from Maea’s magic that lingers on his wrists, but he doesn’t air it. He’s never had magic, he doesn’t have to drink to that.

The comment of being Accepted, however, has a small groan leaving him and a playful roll of his eyes before he takes a sip. “It was like, not even a year.” It had been a couple seasons max. But still. His gaze flickers toward Loren with a playful smirk, however, focusing on Weaver next and huffing a laugh. Fine then. Another sip. Another inch of the flush on his neck.

And Hotaru, lovely Hotaru, is met with a grin as she offers her own. And yet, another sip from his glass as he turns toward Nate, perhaps a bit too close where his head brushes against the Ascended’s. “See, this is unfair.” He hums, gesturing to all of those gathered. But he thinks on his next target, and who better than Loren once again? He’s smug as he leans back against Nate’s arm, squeezing the Ascended lightly, eyes landing on the summoner and offering his own fanged smirk. “Never have I ever been blonde.

Edited bc I’m an idiot LMAO
you know i'm gonna break your fading heart
SuNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Nate
You resemble a fool
Although you're only a man

Three more questions, and three more drinks for him. Nate is glad, for maybe the first time, that he can't actually be affected by the alcohol. It is a little funny though, how quickly the game has turned into a targeted mess of trying to get everyone else drinking. At least it'll get the party started quickly, so long as no one overdoes it.

Nate leans in to Sunjata as the attuned leans in close again, a wicked grin on his face. He cast his gaze around the circle, nodding sympathetically along with the quiet whine, though the expression on his face was anything but sympathetic. "It is unfair." Comes the easy agreement. "And these are your friends." He laughs, pulling Sunjata closer as he thinks on his next turn, wondering who the target will be this time.

"Never have I ever lived in Halo." His words come almost immediately on the tail of Sunjata's. It's the last obvious one Nate has, though it doesn't quite target as many people as he wants, hopefully it's enough that it just spreads around the drinking a little more.

So give it up and smile
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
LOREN
As Loren was forced to drink four times in rapid succession, he found the alcohol burning pleasantly in his veins in a manner he'd become very familiar with. Smirking he swept his gaze across the group assembled there. "Targeting indeed." With that, he found himself toying with his glass for a moment as he considered his next response.

Then a mischievous and wicked expression spread across his features. "Never have I ever been a Devil's Advocate." He pointed an accusatory finger at them and wagged it in a clear reprimand. "And no cheating now." Clearly pleased with himself, he lowered his hand. "Life's not fair and all that."
look at how a single candle can both
defy and define the darkness
Weaver Hale
the Scythe
Warden of the Citadel

Age: 33 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Kyra Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

i know this is war

The game rolls on, targeting and picking on one another. Weaver gives Hotaru a nod and a conspiratorial wink at never having owned a dick, her smile catlike and pleased. She doesn’t have to drink to Sunjata’s comment either, given that her dark brown hair is all she’s never had. A laugh escapes her when she overhears Nate. ”We are the most fun friends, too,” she points out, because if nothing else, it was fun. They were playful, drunk, and enjoying a moment to celebrate. There were not very many of those in Caido.

She gives Nate a mock glare though as he targets Halo, taking a drink. ”And here I thought we were getting along,” she quips back with a playful tease. Then Loren, and he takes it too far. Her eyes turn a little sharper, catching his gaze as she raises her glass purposefully, drawing attention to herself and away from the others. He’s guessed she’s part of the guild already, and really, given her position running the Kraai it is no secret. But that doesn’t mean he needs to know everything.

Weaver is very good at stealing the stage when she wants to, and she does so now, giving the others (besides Sunjata, because there’s no secret lost there either) a chance to simply not drink without having to look guilty about it or to wonder what they should do. Probably they all had a good poker face, but there was a reason Weaver was running a bar for them. She brings her glass to her lips, smiling around it for a moment. ”Never have I ever been a Launceleyn,” she says with a wicked little grin. Then she tips her head back and drains the rest of her glass.

She holds it out again, tipping the glass upside down for dramatic effect. ”Did I win?” she says, voice light. ”I really wouldn’t think that possible against Sunjata.” Taking a small step forward, she breaks their makeshift circle. She turns to Sunjata, looking for his glass to see if it too was empty.

Her gaze turns back to Loren, looking pleased and a little drunk (even if she’s faking much of it, no one else needs to know), and she gives him a teasing smile. No one would catch the displeasure in those amber eyes. No one but Korbin knew her well enough, though she wonders if Loren might pick up on it. They have spent enough time together. Though right now she doubts anything so subtle would get through that thick skull. ”Loren, you may have to carry me home,” she teases, crossing the distance to lean against him, now clearly being dramatic simply for the effect. Besides, her antics, under the pretense of too much to drink, do a wonderful job of directing the conversation away from the game. Perhaps it was time to stop.
--weaver

but the rest of us are trying to pretend it’s a party