Trick or Treat! - Melita's Home

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Trick or Treat

Dusk settled over the Hollowed Grounds like any other Leafchange night. But on this night, its residents were astir. The story had been spun, the people had prepared, and now it was time for little Ludos to go about to catch people and spirits unaware. Would the people be wise and give their divine visitors a treat? Or would they be stingy and have evenings filled with tricks and deceit?

Playful trickster Ludos, visit door to door – will Melita give it a sweet treat or risk a trick once more?

This is the starter for Ludo’s visit to Melita! Please wait for your Ludo to arrive before posting.

Ludo, remember, this is supposed to be FUN so no terribly mean or long lasting tricks. Please use the Trick-or-Treat Table in the NPC account to do your posts!

Please try to have this thread wrapped by Saturday, April 18!

Smell my feet, Gimme something good to eat
Code blatantly stolen from Sky

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
LUDO?
"Trick or treat!"

The not-Ludo stood before Melitas door in the classic attire of mask and rag, a basket in its rag-coated hands. It had done its best to disguise its voice, and though it certainly hadn't succeeded in emulating the herald with complete accuracy, the effect was good enough.

It had been happy to learn who it would be visiting, and that happiness was evident in the way it bounced up and down on its toes. Expressionless as always, the Ludo raised its arms. "What treats do you have for me tonight?"
It's a me...maybe
Code blatantly stolen from Sky
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 57 - Dext: 58 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 57 - Int: 1
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 9824
MELITA
She’d been excited about her own turn with the Ludos rambling and ambling about – opening the door quickly, fervently, with an effervescent smile at the first set of words. This one was particularly animated, which she reciprocated in a clapping of her hands and pretenses of thinking. “Hm…what sort of treat should I offer you…” Of course, she’d eagerly prepared with Lily earlier, along the banks of the Whispershore, collecting fragments and filaments she thought anyone might like.

Shifting over to the items she’d left by her door (for just this occasion), she grabbed hold of several of gilded rocks – likely a fool’s gold ornamentation, but pretty nonetheless (figuring someone could always meld or mold them into weapons or decorations) – and extended them to the Ludo. “How about these?”
You're all gonna watch me
Disappear into the sun