Trick or Treat! - Amalia's Home

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Trick or Treat

Dusk settled over the Hollowed Grounds like any other Leafchange night. But on this night, its residents were astir. The story had been spun, the people had prepared, and now it was time for little Ludos to go about to catch people and spirits unaware. Would the people be wise and give their divine visitors a treat? Or would they be stingy and have evenings filled with tricks and deceit?

Playful trickster Ludos, visit door to door – will Amalia give it a sweet treat or risk a trick once more?

This is the starter for Ludo’s visit to Amalia! Please wait for your Ludo to arrive before posting.

Ludo, remember, this is supposed to be FUN so no terribly mean or long lasting tricks. Please use the Trick-or-Treat Table in the NPC account to do your posts!

Please try to have this thread wrapped by Saturday, April 18!

Smell my feet, Gimme something good to eat
Code blatantly stolen from Sky

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
LUDO?
There is a curious tilt of this Ludo's head as it makes its way through the darkened streets. It is cloaked in the outfit, fully decked out in the garbs that the God wore. Every inch of body had been covered up by a cloak and a mask had been adorned to hide away the wearer's identity. It was a thrilling thing and this Ludo found itself to be very excited, with almost a pep in its step.

It wasn't hard to find the home, but there was a sense of wariness as it took a few feet back, staring forward at the residence of Amalia. Finally, with a few peppy hops, the Ludo made its way up to the door and raised a gloved hand before knocking at the door four times: Knock-Knock a very short pause Knock-Knock. Then, it waited with eagerness before finally, it would greet the hopefully slightly surprised Amalia with a happy. "Trick or Treat!" And just to add to the effect, this Ludo chose to try and put on a voice, hoping that they were mimicking the God as best as possible. After all, what was the fun in wearing the costume without the voice? Or better yet: allowing your voice to reveal exactly who you are?
It's a me...maybe
Code blatantly stolen from Sky
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
A m a l i a
Amalia opens the door with a wide smile, clearly delighted to find the Ludo waiting at her door. She's been anticipating this visit eagerly; now she is armed with a basket of apple crisps and an enthusiastic grin.

"How kind of you, Ludo, to grace my home!" the Shield cries playfully. "Please, take a treat. May you lead many spirits home to Mort's embrace tonight."
She is messy, but she's kind
She is lonely most of the time
She is all of this mixed up
and baked in a beautiful pie
She is gone, but she used to be mine