a simple request

Age: 23 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 6 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Socks Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
To Mr. Samuel Wordsworth, Naturals Advisor:

I don't know if you remember me, Mr. Wordsworth, but you might better remember the occasion of our meeting. My older sibling, Quanil, enlisted your help in fetching me out of the Labyrinth. Looking back on it, I am thoroughly embarrassed by my maudlin and over-dramatic reaction; I am relieved that my behavior did not cause you any harm, and grateful for your assistance.

However, I am writing to you now in your capacity as the Naturals Advisor in the hope that you might be able to put me in touch with someone I can speak to about my current status. I was born and raised in the Hollowed Ground, and there are certain attitudes about magic here that Outlanders don't understand. If you know of another Grounder who is also Ab also has magic, I would love to be able to speak with them about our shared affliction condition, if they're willing.

I know that I am already in your debt for the assistance you've given my sibling and me. I'm a fair hand with a needle & thread, and know some basic dyeing, if you have any need of mending, simple sewing, and like.

Thank you for all your help,
Freina
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 34 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Dear Freina,

I apologise for my delay in responding to your letter; I have been busy. However, I am very eager to help you and am glad you are coming to terms with your situation.

I do in fact have someone you could talk to, but I must press upon you that their Abandoned status is a secret to all but myself and now yourself. Because of this I have invented what might seem a convoluted plan to bring you a meeting with them. Please come to the VlamVoed at this date: (Imagine there's a date here), at roughly 5pm. If I have convinced my Abandoned friend to agree, they will meet you there.

If they do not agree, I will meet you there myself so we can discuss where to go from that point.

No need to apologise for your behaviour. You were scared. I understand that very well.
Yours Sincerely,
Samuel