a forked path ahead
Phoebe
Harper Quinn
the Stalwart
Teacher

Age: 33 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 19 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9747
HARPER
As soon as he ascends the steps into the unassuming wagon, Harper has to strangle a snort of laughter. This is some Harry Potter bullshit, he thinks to himself, and has to bite his tongue because he knows Phoebe won't understand that particular reference. Still, it's definitely an amazing creation, and he explores it with appropriate awe and wonder. "Definitely the coolest house on wheels I've ever seen." Damn, he kind of wanted a cool horse though.

Turning in the space to seek out eye contact once more, he leans his hip against the kitchen counter. "Having a purpose is important. I think it will be good for you." And hopefully for Harper too.
and I was thrashing on the line
somewhere between desperate and divine

BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
i am a brutally soft woman
Phoebe smiled as he looked about the place. "It was Remi's but...well it got left behind so I took it. He has a new wagon and a big cottage now as the Governor so I doubt he misses this." she explained. But she was glad he seemed to find it suitable that would make things even easier.

"It is...but I would have been a lot more nervous if you didn't want to come." she said, glancing down briefly. "Have you ever been to Torchline?" she asked, wondering if he knew the sort lf landscape they were getting into.
Harper Quinn
the Stalwart
Teacher

Age: 33 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Change author:
HARPER
It's not a name that Harper recognizes, but also not something that bothers him. "Finders keepers," he jokes playfully. "Though I may still haggle for a horse, I'll be honest. You've given me companion fever, so I have to settle for livestock." Mirth dances in blue eyes as he says it, implying Pim and Branbast have both caused this. Though he'd had the first conversation about it with Kiada.

"Of course I would come. I'm a lazy bum here, I'd probably go insane soon." With a goofy smile he turns and braces his arms backwards on the counter, eyes roving around the interior of the wagon. "Yes, I've been exploring it a lot since it opened. I like knowing my surroundings." Understatement of the year with his particular brand of paranoia, but she'll have his experience to lean on at least.

BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Change author:
"Oh really?" she said, laughing a bit. "Why not seek out an actual companion then?" she asked. Phoebe had found comfort in her darkest of moments coming from Pim. To have another creature that knew your soul so intimately, that could feel and react to your emotions, it was an experience like no other. Everyone ought to have one, she thought.

That he was familiar with Torchline was a comfort. He likely had an idea of why she had been nervous at the prospect of going to run a brothel on her own there. "What are your thoughts on it?" she asked, taking a seat in one of the comfy chairs that filled the small room.
Harper Quinn
the Stalwart
Teacher

Change author:
HARPER
"Someone I know said the same, but...well, I'm not sure I would feel comfortable asking Safrin - or any God - for something like that." Sheepishness and insecurity steals across his features, grimacing slightly. He's not even sure of the process, and despite Safrin's words he's worried about calling on her too often. Especially for something just to cure his loneliness.

"Everything I've seen of it is beautiful, really. There's definitely some corruption, but it mostly happens at dusk or beyond, and you're fine if you understand the way things work." Harper doesn't necessarily care what the residents do so long as people are not getting hurt (behind what they may bring onto themselves with their dealings, he can't help that).

BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Change author:
"Still something to consider. They would probably make you work a little for it but... I think it is worth it in the end." she said with a warm smile. She loved Pim and Branbast endlessly, and they enriched her life in ways she would have never thought possible.

She sighed and nodded a bit at Harper's assessment. "I hope you're right." There was no turning back now, that was for certain.

-- FIN