[OPEN] Getting Lost for Fun
Naavi Sen
Healer

Age: 105 | Height: 4'4" | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Vee Offline
Change author:
MP: 655
Naavi
"Mhm. I'm pretty young for my people." She replied, with a bright smile. She wasn't bothered by being called old. "It's a shame that your kind live such short lives, but perhaps it's the best way for it to be. Those who hunt immortality are usually the last who should receive it," she stated, decidedly.

When the human mentioned the gods preferring to be worshipped over the others, Naavi shrugged. "There must be a way to worship one god more than the others, without giving up worship of the others entirely. And if there isn't a way, I'll make one." She responded, laughing. In truth, she knew many fae who chose to worship all of the gods rather than choose, and others chose. There was no judgement on her part, other than that it must be disrespectful to the gods.

"Nobody is used to fae, pretty-face." She responded, with a smile. Though there was exceptions to that statement, Naavi felt it was mostly true. "Beautiful, huh? You're right, you are." The small woman flitted away, only to land securely on the ground a few feet from Aisha.

The first time she'd touched the ground since Aisha had scared her from the sky. "Will you tell me about the place you stay? With the Spire?" She knew a bit, they did have scrolls and books after all. But she'd like to hear information from a source that was not dead and gone, vanishing with the years, only remembered in Ludo's Wood.
Leave a sparkle, wherever you go.
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
AISHA
vodka on ice
and women on bikes
I'm pretty young didn't quite satisfy her answer, but she figured maybe the fae didn't want to give away all her secrets so easily. So she left it at that with a soft hum, knowing that 98 was pretty young, and musing over how old pretty old might be.

Sen seemed pretty confident about being able to worship more than one god, and it was honestly one of the first interactions Aisha had that the other had said so. "I like that," she replied, though knowing gods could be petty she had her doubts that trying to worship them all wouldn't come back to bite her in the end. She planned on staying neutral until she had a definite favored one, a patron who she could follow and love.

Pretty face, Aisha too was not immune to compliments, she practically melted into it with a pleased grin. "Careful there, if all fae are like you I might never leave your forest," she replied playfully, though of course it was a joke. She felt a responsibility towards the Hollowed Grounds, towards her friends there, she had prior engagements that would carry her out of these woods through all it's lovely allure.

Sen asked about the spire, though she assumed she meant more the Hollowed Grounds. Aisha was definitely no expert, but she could try her best with what she knew, "Well, past the spire there's a couple settlements with people like me. It's all kinda grey and dull compared to here, but the people are good, and they get by. There are markets and ruins and all kinds of places, but mostly ruins," she didn't speak with too much enthusiasm, she didn't want to hype up a place that would likely disappoint. Though there was a hint of fondness, fondness towards the place that had raised her into life in Caido.
or just the
women who straddle em
Naavi Sen
Healer

Age: 105 | Height: 4'4" | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Change author:
Naavi
“The forest wouldn’t like that,” she replied, to the comment about never leaving the forest with certainty, though her smile was wide. “So there are more ruins than there are proper structures… that sounds a bit beautiful.” There was a beauty to death, to the end of something, or the start of something else.

This place sounded like it was ending and beginning again.

“Well, let’s keep going. If you’re gonna reach the shrine for your talk with the gods,” she chirped, bouncing from foot-to-foot, a bit antsy being on the ground, though for now she walked, wings fluttering against her back.

One had to wonder what life in the Hollowed Grounds had been like, ages ago, before it was all ruins. Possibly even before the barrier. But alas, nobody alive could answer that question, and Naavi did not much care to seek answers about it from the dead.

Walking ahead of Aisha, she bounced with each step. “Are we ‘friends’?” She asked, turning to study the woman. She knew nothing about her, but she knew humans valued friends. She valued friends too, but for someone with such a long life-span, she had very few.

Possibly because she valued her solitary preferences too much.
Sen
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
AISHA
vodka on ice
and women on bikes
Aisha gave a playful scowl in response, "I think the forest and I could be great friends if they gave me a chance," she teasing, glancing around at the vibrant and vivacious greenery. Beautiful wasn't exactly the word Aisha had thought of when coming to the Grounds, but now that she'd lived there she did find some aspects of it pretty, at least. The people had forged their way from the ground up, from decay had come birth.

Aisha gladly followed Sen, feeling more comfortable with her fae guide as they went along. The sudden turn and question was a bit of a surprise, but Aisha smiled. It was amusing for a question, it wasn't something she was often asked. She'd made quite a few friends since arriving in Caido, but had never clarified their relationship verbally. Friendship for her was felt, a bond that just started to make sense after a certain amount of time.

Once again, she had no idea how the fae worked, and if Sen wanted to be considered a friend then she had no problem with it. She liked her after all, and wouldn't mind meeting her again without a set mission in mind, just to talk and learn more about her life and her forest. "If you want me to be, 'course sugar," she purred back hazel eyes meeting the fae woman before her.
or just the
women who straddle em
Naavi Sen
Healer

Change author:
Naavi
A new friend in tow, Naavi led the way to the shrine, confident and sure of each step and flutter she took. Once she'd decided she liked the woman and had labeled their relationship as 'friends', it was a quick excursion.

A twist, a turn, a flutter. Soon enough, probably in a flurry of turns and trees, Aisha would find the shrine in view, and Naavi smiling brightly.

"Enjoy talking to the gods,' she chirped before she took flight and disappeared. Best not to linger, when she had no intention of seeking the gods help, just yet. The forest, like a mother, enveloped Naavi's form and soon she was gone entirely from sight.

-FIN-
Sen