give me sweet nothings
Ianto Dea Arduinna
Merchant

Age: 30 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
IANTO
there's a bulletproof bond
"A few skipped meals and you think I'm wasting away. Keep your critiques to yourself," Ianto said, not nearly as boyish or at ease around the Alchemist as he had been in his fox shift, and he took a step to the side as Remi moved forward towards the Mathair. None of your melancholy had precisely the opposite effect on Ianto; indeed, the merchant seemed to become surlier than ever as a counterpoint to the other man's excessive cheer.

"Remi, I don't want to." He didn't know how much more clear he could make it; he wasn't a child and he wasn't bound to anyone any longer. Not Warren, not Arduinna, and come along felt too much like an order. "It sounds wonderful, and I am sure it is. I'll be sure to drop by soon. Just... stop, okay? Stop selling it to me. I don't care about Torchline."
between me and you

Coding base by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
REMI
the alchemist
"A few?" He couldn't help the quip back, though he could see that pushing the fox was only succeeding in shoving him further away. So with that, Remi let his gaze slip away so that it might not be as obtrusive.

Nodding contritely, Remi only half looked up, his eyes falling somewhere along the merchant's shoulder as if he were some prey-creature with whom eye contact only instigated fear. "I'm sorry. If you wouldn't come for me I thought perhaps you'd come for that." He said, the apology sounding thick and awkward in his mouth.

"Then what do you care about, Ianto?" Remi asked softly, allowing himself to look up through a curtain of curls that he swept out of his face.
And what good are hearts
if you bury them all alone?
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ianto Dea Arduinna
Merchant

Age: 30 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Change author:
IANTO
Ianto’s eyes narrowed at the quip, and he didn’t deign to respond to Remi, instead kicking about a few errant leaves as if they were the cause of his discomfort. (He didn’t kick too hard though, not knowing if the Mathair would take offence if the great tree really were still alive). ”Why do you care so much that I come at all?” he asked. ”I’m just a drifter, Remi. It isn’t like I’ll suddenly be around all the time because I step through a portal and look at a sunset.”

Finally taking his hands from his pockets to take them through his hair, the fox shrugged his shoulders. ”I don’t care about anything,” he confessed. ”Since Warren and Arduinna... I have never been a free man. I don’t know what to do with it. I don’t like it.”
between me and you

Coding base by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
REMI
the alchemist
"Because some things change Ianto, but some don't. I'll always want you as a friend and if I'm being honest, I could use one not tangled up in all that's been going on with me." The Alchemist rubbed at the back of his neck, his selfishness a relatively easy admission.  "I know. It's why I won't ask for more than that." Remi tried with a tentative smile.

But then whatever ground he thought perhaps he'd been making felt taken back. "You were with me when once I started over. Why won't you let me do the same?" The Alchemist wondered aloud before tugging in a breath. Fine. If Ianto wanted a big burly man to put him in his place, so be it. The pair were of the same height and build, only Remi's physique had become near-godly in its utility. Measly HP of 43 or not, Remi was nearly three times the stronger of them.

"Ianto dea Arduinna I was once promised a tea house and in lieu of that, I'll take one sunset to settle the debt." Taking a step towards the fox, Remi pointed towards the portal. With all this, still the kindness of his eyes undermined the character of his demand.
And what good are hearts
Ianto Dea Arduinna
Merchant

Change author:
IANTO
"And so instead you'll have one tangled up in whatever trouble I'm in lately?" Ianto tutted, not looking up from the leaves. In reality of course the fox's life had never been more boring, and he shoved his hands back in the pockets of his coat as he heard Remi out. The Alchemist's kindness and understanding was both a balm and a poison, and Ianto didn't know quite how to take it. He wanted desperately, of course, to just agree and let himself bob along in the other man's wake, but the familiarity of the Greatwood rooted him to the spot.

"It isn't that easy," he began, but then Remi went and pulled the big guns, invoking full names and debts, and Ianto swallowed hard. Cheeks colouring - he had forgotten all about the tea house - he lifted guilty blue eyes to Remi and followed his gaze over his shoulder to the portal.

"I can't argue with that, I suppose," Ianto muttered, nodding with something like relief before dutifully turning and stepping into the Mathair. As first portal experiences went, this ought to be good.
between me and you

Coding base by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
REMI
the alchemist
"Thought you weren't in any trouble." Remi remarked with a sly smirk, not wanting to push the issue too terribly far, but finding the fox's arguments entirely unconvincing.

Ianto could have argued with that Remi was sure, but was as pleased as he was relieved that the fox hadn't. Biting the inside of his lip with an odd apprehension, Remi followed his friend into the Mathair and the portal that lay within. "Don't stray, or you'll end up in Halo. You'd had it there." All oppression and snow. If anywhere can the ability to full knock the wind from the merchant's sails, it'd be there.

A sky-scape vista stretched out long before them with only a simple signpost to point the way. "You needn't do anything, other than look in the direction you want to go." So saying, he tilted his head towards the sign and the indicator for Torchline. "Then it's just a simple step." Were it anyone else, he would have reached his hand out. Seeing the shaky ground they were on however, Remi just offered the fox a steadying smile.

Turning his shoulders towards Torchline, the Alchemist took a step, finding himself before the glassy window that would lead towards the port. Though he didn't look behind him, he held his breath waiting for Ianto to follow.
And what good are hearts