(o) moral of the story
Open!
Glas Westfall
Crafter

Age: 26 | Height: 5'8 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 0 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 8 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 8 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
i spent this year as a ghost and...
He watches quietly while Korbin inspects the board, and watches quietly as Korbin writes on it – his green gaze focused intently on the answer as the anxiety burns in his stomach. The question that’s offered is one that Glas isn’t sure exactly how to respond to. And so he grabs his notebook, flipping to a new page and scribbling down his answer with the charcoal.

He realizes that he can’t actually take things back home with him, nor would he get away with hiding it here… And so, he chews on his lower lip before he turns his notebook toward Korbin with some anxious hope that perhaps it might be good enough. “Maybe I could come to the Kraai..? For lunch or dinner? I can't take any items or anything.” It’s a tentative hope, perhaps for some food or just… Time to get out and see what he’s missed within the recent years, to experience it without his parent's views on it. The thought is almost nauseating, but here’s his chance to give it a go and feel at least somewhat welcome, right?
& I'm not sure where home is anymore
GLAS
Korbin Hale
Healer / Bartender

Age: 25 | Height: 6'3in (190 cm) | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
KORBIN
And round about his home the glory
That blushed and bloomed,
The response was rather humble in his opinion, and his raised eyebrow expressed mild surprise. Of course, he wrote in reply, without any hesitation. Any time you like. If I'm not there, just tell Weaver or whoever is at the bar that it's on me.

Much as he still resented his sisters pet project, he had to admit it was a comfortable thing, to be able to lean on the establishment for trade. It was a name that had become well known as quickly as she'd said it would... which, of course, was another reason to quietly dislike it. Korbin hated being proved wrong.

Thanks for the help. I'll bring the lute tomorrow then. That said written down, he gave Glas a friendly smile and a wave, and turned to leave, slate tucked under an arm. His business being done, and with a lot more to do before the day was over.
Is but a dim-remembered story
Of the old time entombed.
Glas Westfall
Crafter

Age: 26 | Height: 5'8 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 0 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 8 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 8 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
i spent this year as a ghost and...
He finally manages to glance up at Korbin to see the response – the raised eyebrow – before his gaze drops once more toward the written reply. A nod is given, moving below their little trade deal on his own notebook. “Okay. Deal.” He answers on his own notebook, turning his notebook back toward Korbin. A nod is granted back toward the comment of the lute, and he turns his attention onto his notebook to tear out the little pages where their conversation had taken place – making a nicer note of the items needed from Korbin before taking the scrap paper of their conversation and adding it to the fire.

Then, Glas begins to get to work on the items required from the Kraai, keeping an eye on the door just in case someone else steps in.

- FIN
& I'm not sure where home is anymore
GLAS